Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hay Di Ho!!!

Comments

• Wile E CoyoteWile E Coyote Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    The Kid:
    I see hair,,,did you come from Sasquatch??
    Hey Poo, I nominate Rudy as your gift recipient.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Oh my. I missed quite a lot today. Y'all be straight trippin
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    you must be tired
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Y'all lost your d@mn minds
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Wile E Coyote:
    The Kid:
    No No No No No! Hit someone else please, So many others that should be hit, (in no paticular order) jgibv, big tex, rampmonkey, roberto99, oldblueeyes, nectarcigar, jthanatos, pross, vision, petey, robertgreen, I could go on and on but I think you feel me
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    you must be tired
    From work si. Time for cigar!
  • Yosemite SamYosemite Sam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    Wile E Coyote:
    The Kid:
    No No No No No! Hit someone else please, So many others that should be hit, (in no paticular order) jgibv, big tex, rampmonkey, roberto99, oldblueeyes, nectarcigar, jthanatos, pross, vision, petey, robertgreen, I could go on and on but I think you feel me
    All of those are pretty good candidates...including The Kid!
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Wile E Coyote:
    The Kid:
    All of those are pretty good candidates...including Dbeckom
    Yes I agree
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Christmas poo, i vote for Daniel, the man drives prius, he needs a little christmas poo.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Yosemite Sam:
    Good grief
    Oh he!! yes!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    This has to be the best thread
  • Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    POO POO POO, Hanky needs more votes leading is Jiunn and Daniel with 2 votes........ 1 vote for for the following: jgibv, big tex, rampmonkey, roberto99, oldblueeyes, nectarcigar, jthanatos, pross, vision, petey, robertgreen,glock, and rudy.
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    POO POO POO, Hanky needs more votes leading is Jiunn and Daniel with 2 votes........ 1 vote for for the following: jgibv, big tex, rampmonkey, roberto99, oldblueeyes, nectarcigar, jthanatos, pross, vision, petey, robertgreen,glock, and rudy.
    Silly poo,,,You forgot dbeckom!!!lol
  • Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    POO, i stand corrected. Dbeckom as well . Hay Di Ho!!!
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    No more pls. I'm already full of sh*t.
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Get it? Get it?... sh*t? Haha! That's some funny sh*t right there ............... oops I did it again LOL
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Get it? Get it?... sh*t? Haha! That's some funny sh*t right there ............... oops I did it again LOL
    time out for you mister!
  • Jules WinnfieldJules Winnfield Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    time out for you mister!
    Don't be messing with my boy Daniel or I will come visit you. I may bring Vincent Vega and teach you about the metric system.
    POO on YOU Daniel..... Christmas Poo is watching you.
    Jules Winnfield:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    time out for you mister!
    Don't be messing with my boy Daniel or I will come visit you. I may bring Vincent Vega and teach you about the metric system.
    Hello who are you? My name is Jiunn. I have met surfer hair Daniel. He is a dumbass. you like that? yea dano
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    time out for you mister!
    Really now? How's this for a time out ...

I vote for Jiunn.
    oooooooh 3 votes to 2.
    I vote for daniel, ray, rudy, greg, tony, mike williams, daniel, ray, rudy, greg, tony, mike williams,
    Jules Winnfield:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    time out for you mister!
    Be sure to bring some Royales with cheese
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE
    jliu:
    Jules Winnfield:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    time out for you mister!
    Hello who are you? My name is Jiunn. I have met surfer hair Daniel. He is a dumbass. you like that? yea dano
    I'm about to lay a mushroom cloud all over you. Right after I take care a lil bizness, your number is up fool.
    I'm a bad mother fvcker. You best stay out of my profile cuz I will pop a cap in your ass. I'm cold hearted like that. <---- hahahaha what a joke.
    The Kid:
    Jules Winnfield:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    time out for you mister!
    Be sure to bring some Royales with cheese
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE
    Finally an intelligent person who recognized. Weird that you're a Kid. Respect to you though.
    is this James? hi James!
    By Poo's count, Daniel is in the lead.
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    By Poo's count, Daniel is in the lead.
    yess! petey votes for daniel as well