Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hay Di Ho!!!

124»

Comments

• Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    Poo takes no offense to be called a piee of ***. as long as i'm not called diarrhea!!! So many BOTL to choose from Jiunny, Danilel, mike, Darth, JHewey. Poo needs some pepto.
  • Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    My only regret is not leaving imprints of my biggest appendage then I would be reffered to as Big Dlck,, I vote Darth
  • Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    I have Darths addy if you need it, you piece of s#!t.
    Hey whoa, poo has feelings too,,lol,, Yea why dont you fire that off to me and poo pretty sure I already have it, but confirmation is a good thing
    Calling poo a piece of s%#t is like calling me a walking mammal. It is completely accurate and not offensive at all. Now, if I asked him if he was a female dog there would be different words.
    yea you hanky the christmas shiiiieeeeet
    I'm just trying to take some of the "Load" of of you Santa> You Old Jolly Fat ***
  • Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Hey whoa, poo has feelings too,,lol,, Yea why dont you fire that off to me and poo pretty sure I already have it, but confirmation is a good thing
    Calling poo a piece of s%#t is like calling me a walking mammal. It is completely accurate and not offensive at all. Now, if I asked him if he was a female dog there would be different words.
    I'm just trying to take some of the "Load" of of you Santa> You Old Jolly Fat ***
    I'm NOT fat. just big boned.... I'm tired of people calling me fat!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Santa Claus:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    No one means offense calling you 'fat' my big red friend, but if that free 3x Black T-shirt that you got early last in May seemed to not be too big...just saying :)
    bearb:
    Santa Claus:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    No one means offense calling you 'fat' my big red friend, but if that free 3x Black T-shirt that you got early last in May seemed to not be too big...just saying :)
    Barry hi! See you in Chicago!!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    oh, i hope you are able to drop in...we aer staying @ the HOliday inn i believe, near the Casa...but being Santa, you likely already knew that...on a side note: do you think you can slip me a list of those 'naughty girls?'...since you wont be visiting them...maybe i can and spread some good canadian cheer, since my separation papers are nearly completed ;)
    bearb:
    oh, i hope you are able to drop in...we aer staying @ the HOliday inn i believe, near the Casa...but being Santa, you likely already knew that...on a side note: do you think you can slip me a list of those 'naughty girls?'...since you wont be visiting them...maybe i can and spread some good canadian cheer, since my separation papers are nearly completed ;)
    Santa is married and does not partake in such activities!

Santa does think Robyn from How I Met Your Mother is cute. eh eh eh eh
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Santa Claus:
    bearb:

Interesting... You have such good taste in women, Santa. Awesome show. Oh and did you see that James40 nominated himself to be bombed? ;)
    WhoDeyGal:
    Santa Claus:
    bearb:

Interesting... You have such good taste in women, Santa. Awesome show. Oh and did you see that James40 nominated himself to be bombed? ;)
    james40. you.... idiota
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Santa Claus:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Santa Claus:
    bearb:

james40. you.... idiota
    haha, don't believe her Shenanigans. I nominated her.
  • The BeardThe Beard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Hey Farva! What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the sports memorabilia on the walls?
    POO says it very hard and long to decide who to pick. HELP!!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    WhoDeyGal really needs some Hanky Christmas Cheer this season.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    james40:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    James40 really needs some Hanky Christmas Cheer this season.
    I agree!
    Hi Di Ho.... Poo says since everyone has said several botl are deserving, I Poo will choose the lucky 1. Merry Christmas. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Hi Di Ho.... Poo says since everyone has said several botl are deserving, I Poo will choose the lucky 1. Merry Christmas. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    who is my helper bombing? hmmm????
    It's me Santa, The Christmas POO!!! You know me.... I'm in your toilet everyday.
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    It's me Santa, The Christmas POO!!! You know me.... I'm in your toilet everyday.
    yes. santa saw you roughly two hours ago after he had his cup of joe. you looked like a double corona
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Santa Claus:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    yes. santa saw you roughly two hours ago after he had his cup of joe. you looked like a double corona
    LOL
    POO has made his choice... Hope u all gave a Merry Christmas. Hi Di HO !!!
    POO needs a addy, some vet with some addy's please message me.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    POO needs a addy, some vet with some addy's please message me.

Stay away!
    Don't b like that kind sir.... Just need a friends addy so I can make a Christmas poo miracle come true. Anybody can you help a botl out .
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Hi Di HO, package slides out tomorrow.
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    maybe spray out.....:-)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    We ain't a skurd.
    MVW67:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    maybe spray out.....:-)
    . Silly Mike