Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

College Bowl Game Contest - 2012-2013 - Game Time!

13»

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Vulchor:
    Hope you don’t mind me updating Bobbo, but as I have 2 hrs til the Bears game I need something to keep my anxiety level manageable, loll.

11--Vulchor , Zeebra

10--Firetruckguy

8--Bobbo , KingJK, Scarlin

So I printed everyone's picks and unless people made changes to their picks I have

Zeebra at 13
    Vulchor, King, and FTG at 11
    Scarlin at 10
    Bobbo at 9
    This is done through all of yesterdays games.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Man, I had my a$$ handed to me the last few days on my picks, Im surprized im that high.........
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    kingjk729:
    Vulchor:
    Hope you don’t mind me updating Bobbo, but as I have 2 hrs til the Bears game I need something to keep my anxiety level manageable, loll.

11--Vulchor , Zeebra

10--Firetruckguy

8--Bobbo , KingJK, Scarlin

So I printed everyone's picks and unless people made changes to their picks I have

Zeebra at 13
    Vulchor, King, and FTG at 11
    Scarlin at 10
    Bobbo at 9
    This is done through all of yesterdays games.

I have the exact same numbers as King came up with. Damn I have taken a beating this year. Thank god I didn't put any money down on my picks!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Bowl season has been fantastic so far $$$ wise. Texas and Texas ML were very joocy! Next one for me will be Clemson today! Have them at +7 and +6 for $300 total and $50 on the money line at +250.
    It appears as though the cream has risen to the top ............. after all the bowl games today the numbers stand as this ......

Zeebra 16
    Vulchor 13
    FTG, King, and Scarlin 12
    Bobbo 11
    kingjk729:
    It appears as though the cream has risen to the top ............. after all the bowl games today the numbers stand as this ......

Zeebra 16
    Vulchor 13
    FTG, King, and Scarlin 12
    Bobbo 11

Yep. Same as I see it. I know that I am out of it. I haven't crunched all of the numbers but good luck to you guys still in the hunt. That Clemson pick was nice zeebra!
    OK. Here is the updated standings going into the Orange Bowl:

Zeebra: 20
    Vulchor: 18
    King & Scarlin: 17
    FTG & Bobbo: 16

Rob
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Updated standings on morning of 1/2/13:

Zeebra: 21
    Vulchor: 19
    King & Scarlin: 18
    FTG & Bobbo: 17

Always easy when you just had to add one to everyone's score, lol.
    Gonna be a fun finish here!!! Good luck everyone!!! I think we all have a few different teams left, I know I have Oklahoma and Pittsburgh which are both underdogs.
    zeebra:
    Gonna be a fun finish here!!! Good luck everyone!!! I think we all have a few different teams left, I know I have Oklahoma and Pittsburgh which are both underdogs.
    Been a good oner fior you all the way around my friend. Louisvills against the spread tonight?
    Vulchor:
    zeebra:
    Been a good oner fior you all the way around my friend. Louisvills against the spread tonight?
    No plays tonight, but if I was, I'd take Florida-14. FL defense I think will be too much for Bridgewater and he will get knocked around, something he's not use to. He's already a bit banged up, so I think he might play scared. I already have money on 3 other plays for bowl season. I have $300 each Kansas State+10, Oklahoma+5.5 and Pittsburgh +4, and $100 money line each on Oklahoma and Pittsburgh. Not playing any others as the ratings I have them are pretty close to the spread, so no other value. Notre Dame is pretty close also as I have Bama by 6.5, but the spread is 10, but I have time for that game as the line has stayed pretty consistent so far.
    Good thing I didnt play last nights game! LOL. Louisville just came out from the gate and never looked back. I think our numbers stay the same as I'm pretty sure everyone had the Gators last night.
    I got OK on the spread and moneyline as well.
    Vulchor:
    I got OK on the spread and moneyline as well.
    good luck to us then!!!
    OK. Here are the standings as of last nights game.

Zeebra: 22
    Vulchor 20
    King & Scarlin: 19
    FTG & Bobbo: 18.

Rob
    Damn its close with all of us......How are we doing the winners? 2 for each, or 3 and 1? Hell....we all may have to send to ourselves, lol.
    Vulchor:
    Damn its close with all of us......How are we doing the winners? 2 for each, or 3 and 1? Hell....we all may have to send to ourselves, lol.

Regular life got in the way but I was going to ask everyone last week if we wanted to change things up with the winnings. Since it only ended up being the six of us I was going to see if we wanted to do one winner take all, or keep it with the top two getting sent sticks. If we went top two, like in the original post, it would have to be 3-1 or 2-2. I'm all for what ever you guys want to do.

Rob
    Well, here is the updated standings going in to the BCS National Championship game. All I got to say is, "CONGRATS ZEEBRA!" Lets see who takes second place.

Zeebra: 23 points
    Vulchor & Scarlin: 21 points
    FTG, Bobbo & King: 20 points.

Rob
    Oh yeaaa!!! Fun contest everyone and was a close race throughout!!! Had a horrible slide with Kstate,Okla,and Pitts!

As far as winnings, I think it should be 3-1 for first place, but I see Vulchor is 2nd place and has ND. If ND wins, I say we split it since that would be an awesome WIN!!! I'm rooting for ND tonight any ways!

Thanks again for the contest, always a fun one!!
    I cant argue with logic like that;).......Im stirring up the echoes as we speak.
    I'll make it very easy.......... Lets keep the winnings 3-1 .... Since I have no chance of winning I will send to whomever finishes in second. I will make sure that whoever finishes 2nd is taken care of.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    What kind of contest is this without drama riding on the Natty Championship! Almost time..
    Zeebs, I believe I need you addy again sir. And as for the Irish, no comments today please, a hard night for me.
    Alright. Here are the final standings:

Champ: ZEEBRA: 24
    2nd Place: SCARLIN: 22
    The rest of the field: Vulchor, FTG, King & Bobbo: 21

Congrats to Zeebra on your victory and also to Scarlin for his second place finish.

Vulchor, FTG & myself will send to Zeebra. King asked to send to the second place finisher, so he will send to Scarlin. I will PM everyone this same info tonight when I get home from work, just in case.

Zeebra: Could you please send me your addy. I don't seem to have it.

Thanks again you guys for taking part this year. I was hoping for a bigger turn out but it was still a lot of fun.

Rob
    Thanks for the game fellas, def exciting and a close race! I'll PM you my addy.
    Just received a package from Inverness, FL, guessing Vulchor, this morning! Thanks a ton!! Never had that Anejo that size before, but sure do love em!

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Got Schmacked by Mr. King

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Got my winnings from Rob aka BOBBO! Thanks a ton Rob, great selection of smokes!