Home Non Cigar Related

Hacker's Corner FORE!!!!

13»

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    0patience:
    MVW67:
    Bumpity:-)
    You act like spring is around the corner.
    Best be getting that putter kit out and start practicing. LOL!
    actually was putting Weds evening with it in basement :-)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    kaspera79:
    Oh wait.. Here it is. They have indoor driving ranges by me. Place is always packed, Did I mention it is also a bar ?
    see there is a new one in Rockford...hope it has a bar...lol
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Gonna go shoot a round tomorrow. I suck, but it's a great excuse to fire up a Padron 1964 "A". Plus it's suppose to be seventy and overcast, perfect golf weather.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    I played 9 for the first time today in 2 months. i was 4 under through 7 and bogeyed. Its the easiest par 5 on the course and then finished with a 32. Par was 35. My favorite clubs are sandwedge, 8 iron, and putter.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I have played a total of one game of golf in my life, at Butterfield in El Paso. I rented a set of clubs to play that one. I did enjoy it greatly, so I ordered a set of Adams Tight Lies that are currently at the house waiting on me. Can't wait till I get back so I can try them out.
  • EoLEoL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    Got excited cu I thought you meant ethical hacking
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    alienmisprint:
    I have played a total of one game of golf in my life, at Butterfield in El Paso. I rented a set of clubs to play that one. I did enjoy it greatly, so I ordered a set of Adams Tight Lies that are currently at the house waiting on me. Can't wait till I get back so I can try them out.
    And I just know that the next time you're here in El Paso... I'll know about it...
    EoL:
    I did too at first and thought, "maybe i can teach some people about cain and abel, sql injections, or zombies"
  • EoLEoL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    Thanatos0320:
    EoL:
    I did too at first and thought, "maybe i can teach some people about cain and abel, sql injections, or zombies"
    hahahah xD
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    WaltBasil:
    alienmisprint:
    And I just know that the next time you're here in El Paso... I'll know about it...

No doubt, lol, I will definitely let you know.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Woohoo! Charity 4 man scramble today. 3 of our 4 carry a 1 handicap or lower. This should be fun. I hope I don't drink too much beer because I'm the first teetime in an individual strokeplay tomorrow morning...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    pelirrojo:
    Woohoo! Charity 4 man scramble today. 3 of our 4 carry a 1 handicap or lower. This should be fun. I hope I don't drink too much beer because I'm the first teetime in an individual strokeplay tomorrow morning...

Little "swing oil" never hurts Gordon. Good Luck
    Played in the New Mexico/West Texas Fourball this past weekend. My partner and I shot 70, 74, 70 and took 8th place in the President's flight. They paid 8 spots in that flight so now we can say we've cashed in a statewide event. Also my partner had an albatross on the third hole of the tournament. He slam dunked a hybrid from 220 out on a par 5!

SCAGA always gets some good pictures throughout the tournament...
    First tee day 1, no wonder my back hurts!
    In the heat of battle, FORE RIGHT!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Sounds like yall had fun. Congrats man.
    Damnnn nice. An albatross is harder to get than a hole in 1 in my opinion.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Thanatos0320:
    Damnnn nice. An albatross is harder to get than a hole in 1 in my opinion.
    Definitely. Not even close, I'd be willing to bet. Our local courses put aces and albatrosses in the newspaper's sports section (small town, don't laugh) and I rarely see a double eagle.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Going out for the first time this year today. Wish me luck. This should be interesting.
    Just finished 9 holes this morning warming up for a small scramble later today. Shot 1 under with 2 bogeys
    matkn293:
    Going out for the first time this year today. Wish me luck. This should be interesting.
    Hopefully it'll be one of those times where it's like you never stopped golfing.
    Headed to Albuquerque tomorrow afternoon for a practice round. Going to play in the New Mexico/West Texas Amateur Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if I make the cut. Wish me luck. I threw my hat in the ring with the big dogs. All I want to do is make the cut, which is the top 40... out of 60 haha.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Sounds exciting. Swing well, my friend.
    Top 40 and ties make the cut and I'm t41 after day one. One stroke off the cut so if I can put a decent round together today I think I'll accomplish my goal. Some friggin' college kid shot 64 yesterday and has a 6 stroke lead on the next closest player. Damn kids haha.
    Finally, after about 3 years of hard work, my handicap hit 0.0 today. One of my goals has been to get to scratch. Now, I have to keep working to keep it there for the rest of the year. No rest for the wicked so they say.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Congrats Gordon. I have a long way to go. Was planning on getting out for the first time tomorrow, but 2 inches of snow last night put a damper on that