Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigars for Warriors Contest

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    A couple entries shipping today, if I win the drawing just forward my winnings to the troops. Thanks! #9405 5036 9930 0326 6885 54
  • hardczhardcz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    C-LOVE:
    A couple entries shipping today, if I win the drawing just forward my winnings to the troops. Thanks! #9405 5036 9930 0326 6885 54
    Thanks C-LOVE, I'll post it up when they land.
    And a big bag of perfectly rolled cigars from bigshizza! 18 in all, and holy crap some great premiums in there to boot.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I hope you collect a poop load.. Thanks for doing this Dan, Trident and all.
    Bigshizza:
    I hope you collect a poop load.. Thanks for doing this Dan, Trident and all.

As do I. It's the least I can do, just trying to give back in other ways since I wasn't allowed to serve.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I'm hoping to b there.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm late to the party. PM incoming Dan...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    I'm hoping to b there.
    At the herf??? That would be cool. Should be an awesome time, as always!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    So the cooler has been delivered to CFO. They do have an event going on there from 5-8 on saturday night, its a CAO event i believe. If people want to get there early to herf I have cleared my schedule for the entire day.

Dan said he has received almost 100 sticks in donations...you guys are awesome! This is shaping up to be a great event!

Hope to see you all there. if someone wants hotel info, there are a bunch less than a mile from the lounge. let me know.
    I'm available from about 4:30 through the night, so like Roman, I'm up for anything before hand.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I have cleared the entire day for this great event. I also secured 2 more five packs and a nice xikar lighter to bring the total to 5 fives and the lighter. Looking forward to the herf.
    glad to hear it. Looking forward to seeing you there
    C-LOVE:

some great looking sticks right here buddy!

I want to encourage everyone who might be on the edge that there's still time, shoot something over, include a DC and let me know the number of entries in case it's not here by the drawing. Awesome turn out so far, I'm very impressed, it won't fit in a large flat rate anymore.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    I had just sent a "care" package to my cousin in Afghanistan. When this started... now have to replace motor in wife's truck and new suburban for me... when things go well they go really well... when thing go bad... everyone knows
    macs-smokes:
    I had just sent a "care" package to my cousin in Afghanistan. When this started... now have to replace motor in wife's truck and new suburban for me... when things go well they go really well... when thing go bad... everyone knows
    I feel for you, that sucks. Thanks for sending stuff to them, it helps more than most understand. You're good people.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    While I served in the Army, mine was peace-time service. So while I complain about some of the crap I had to do, I was never truly in harms way. My cousin has been deployed five times. Afghanistan is apparently is favorite vacation destination here lately. Baby wipes are always appreciated too.
    macs-smokes:
    Baby wipes are always appreciated too.
    And tampons for war zones.
    Looking forward to meeting Everyone who comes out tonight. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
    Trident:
    Looking forward to meeting Everyone who comes out tonight. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
    Just grabbed a handful of cigars to donate and a few for myself to smoke tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight. I just put the five 5 packs together and they look sweet, the lighter and cutter aren't to bad either
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Just grabbed a handful of cigars to donate and a few for myself to smoke tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
    Tyland64:
    Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight. I just put the five 5 packs together and they look sweet, the lighter and cutter aren't to bad either

AWESOME GUYS!!!!

Tonight is going to be epic, this is what I look like in case we've never met.

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    What...no 60RG Gurkha???
    Wish I could be there guys, have fun and smoke 1 for me, or 2. Take some pics.
    This was a great event for everyone! It was awesome to meet you guys and hang out and smoke some cigars and have a few adult beverages. Looking forward to another Herf. Dan said he was going to conclude his contest next saturday.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. When we get a final count I will let you all know!
    Trident:
    This was a great event for everyone! It was awesome to meet you guys and hang out and smoke some cigars and have a few adult beverages. Looking forward to another Herf. Dan said he was going to conclude his contest next saturday.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. When we get a final count I will let you all know!
    Absolutely! A good time was had by all, even the guy that thought it was a good idea to smoke a 7x70 Asylum around us. Poor guy had to put it down after an inch and more verbal abuse than a drill instructor at boot camp!
    That was epic. Not sure if you were there when we started talking to his fiance or not about it. It was a Riot!
    Trident:
    That was epic. Not sure if you were there when we started talking to his fiance or not about it. It was a Riot!
    Lol, that's awesome! Thanks again for the LFD Oro. That thing was awesome. Oh, and don't think I'm not keeping track of all these cigars that keep showing up every time I see you. One of these days I'll find a cigar that you want that you haven't already bought boxes of and when I do.........
    Sounds like u guys had a great time, sorry I missed it.
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    Lol, that's awesome! Thanks again for the LFD Oro. That thing was awesome. Oh, and don't think I'm not keeping track of all these cigars that keep showing up every time I see you. One of these days I'll find a cigar that you want that you haven't already bought boxes of and when I do.........
    Funny part is that she wants to be vherfed into the next time we are herfing...that can only spell trouble...Tony, what on earth are you talking about. I'm sure I have never given you anything. your list must be false