Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WEEKEND CONTEST (1) --- a little music trivia

2»

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Did anyone get number two correct????? Thanks for the contest Ill be sendin a pm with the addy of that person we discussed on the outset. Much appreciated, so everybody knows these were my first guesses on # 2
    lead singer red hot chilli peppers, Slash.. (AFter seattle clue) curt cobain, eddie vedder and Dave grohl,, yea I went way over my limit..;o)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The Kid:
    Did anyone get number two correct????? Thanks for the contest Ill be sendin a pm with the addy of that person we discussed on the outset. Much appreciated, so everybody knows these were my first guesses on # 2
    lead singer red hot chilli peppers, Slash.. (AFter seattle clue) curt cobain, eddie vedder and Dave grohl,, yea I went way over my limit..;o)
    Nope, no one got #2 correct .... a few guesses were close though

And yeah, you just wouldn't stop guessing, then cry cry cry when you kept getting it wrong ;-D boo hoo
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    The Kid:
    That's funny. My first guess was Slash, then I guessed Chris Cornell after the hint. Was also thinking about guessing Kim Thayil, Jerry Cantrell or MIKE MCCREADY! lol