Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• baldsmoker70baldsmoker70 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    pool water temp should be great! bring trunks (speedo/leonard) towel and hat to cover your melon if your bald!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    baldsmoker70:
    pool water temp should be great! bring trunks (speedo/leonard) towel and hat to cover your melon if your bald!!
    Do you have room for one more? If so, anything I can bring to help out or drop some cash for food/drinks?
    james40:
    baldsmoker70:
    Do you have room for one more? If so, anything I can bring to help out or drop some cash for food/drinks?
    ......of course we have room!!! bring soda
    anyone heard from arron??
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    baldsmoker70:
    james40:
    baldsmoker70:
    ......of course we have room!!! bring soda
    hollaaaa! great choice James! at least I know one person that will be there (that I've met in person) haha. right on
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    baldsmoker70:
    He's got family coming into town that weekend so he can't get away.
    bandyt09:
    baldsmoker70:
    He's got family coming into town that weekend so he can't get away.
    ........poor guy hes gona miss out on joes famous smoked butte!!
    baldsmoker70:
    trunks (speedo/leonard)
    Leonard, since we have some new guys showing up, PLEASE DO NOT wear the speedo thong..................................
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Looks like it'll be a great sized turnout! I'll contribute via at least bringing a bottle of rum.
    It's gonna take a lot more than rum to pair with your tampon smoke.
    This is gonna be Epic,, picturin Jiunn in a speedo drunk on Zaya with a cigar in one hand and a lumpia in the other,,,lmao
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Looks like it'll be a great sized turnout! I'll contribute via at least bringing a bottle of rum.
    This is gonna be Epic,, picturin Jiunn in a speedo drunk on Zaya with a cigar in one hand and a lumpia in the other,,,lmao
    I just threw up a little in my mouth and I have no idea what Jiunn even looks like......Not a good sign.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Where is this going to be held, Photobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    I just threw up a little in my mouth and I have no idea what Jiunn even looks like......Not a good sign.
    Jiunn is one of these two guys. Guess which one...

j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

HOLY CRAP, he's a TMNT? Sweet. At least Jiunn in a thong speedo stopped from from thinking about your smoking butte this weekend.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

HOLY CRAP, he's a TMNT? Sweet. At least Jiunn in a thong speedo stopped from from thinking about your smoking butte this weekend.
    I thought you liked black butte?
    for the last time I am a Chinese midget! James and Rudy, please kindly confirm.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Damn want to go..bad... When I'm next down to So. Cal I'll bring my brother and we will get together for sure!! My dad is 90 so, it could be anytime...my brother lives in Ojai so definetly will have to hit up Dustyfish... Dammit there better be pictures!!
    Bigshizza:
    Damn want to go..bad... When I'm next down to So. Cal I'll bring my brother and we will get together for sure!! My dad is 90 so, it could be anytime...my brother lives in Ojai so definetly will have to hit up Dustyfish... Dammit there better be pictures!!
    Oh there will be pictures, Jiunn is bringing his camera..........................................
    Bigshizza:
    you just typed way too many words. to say that you're not going. Jimbo if you come, I'll have a very nice cigar package for you. you'll like it. just come. no really. go get an oil change right now and just come.
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    you just typed way too many words. to say that you're not going. Jimbo if you come, I'll have a very nice cigar package for you. you'll like it. just come. no really. go get an oil change right now and just come.
    I'd love to but we are in the middle house shopping shizz and I'm told we must conserve for the down payment...damn...But, the wife said you can come up and stay!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Jim, ojai is easy and close enough we might be able to get the SoCal boys to come up. Let me know, it would be a pleasure.
    Definetly will do, I was down there last October and might be going down depending on my school schedule, I'll keep you posted.
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh there will be pictures, Jiunn is bringing his camera..........................................
    oh yes. ohhh yesssssss. OHHH YESSSAHHH! it'll be the blurriest HD everest
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    We take our rum serious Jiunn, don't be bringing any rotgut. Wink [;)]
    oh. I bought a Zaya 12 year old. Is that considered too cheap? I don't really know my rums at all. It just seems like a good chunk of you guys enjoy rum. I don't mind at all picking up something nicer. for sure don't wanna displease the fellow herfers haha
    It's not about price my friend, but quality. Zaya is an excellent choice.
    haha yea. I agree. ok cool, got something that folks will like.

If any of you guys want something from the bay area let me know (especially SF or east bay). I'll try to carve out some time from work and grab it for ya'll.
    dungeness crab
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    oh. I bought a Zaya 12 year old. Is that considered too cheap? I don't really know my rums at all. It just seems like a good chunk of you guys enjoy rum. I don't mind at all picking up something nicer. for sure don't wanna displease the fellow herfers haha

If any of you guys want something from the bay area let me know (especially SF or east bay). I'll try to carve out some time from work and grab it for ya'll.
    dungeness crab
    Fresh caught Dungeoness crab is the best!! Silver and coho salmon are running now!! Very tasty
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:

dungeness crab
    Fresh caught Dungeoness crab is the best!! Silver and coho salmon are running now!! Very tasty
    I got fresh crabs for ya rey rey.
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:

dungeness crab
    Your crabs eat minnows..watch out!! I got fresh crabs for ya rey rey.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Forget the crabs. Get me a single lock of hair from "The Freak". Have Rob help you, thanks.
    danielzreyes:
    Forget the crabs. Get me a single lock of hair from "The Freak". Have Rob help you, thanks.
    what? i don't like scary movies
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    ????
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    ????
    I don't know rudy. I just don't know anymore what is goings on