Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    j0z3r:
    Can anyone swing by a Bevmo and grab a 750 ml bottle of Cruzan Light rum? We need fuel for the mojito train and I don't have enough.
    I can do this Joe but I'm not leaving for another hour or two.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    Can anyone swing by a Bevmo and grab a 750 ml bottle of Cruzan Light rum? We need fuel for the mojito train and I don't have enough.
    Cool, no worries. We don't start that early.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    Let's do this.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Awww....you brought an extra for Jiunn. How sweet Daniel, get your nubs on.
    Yea and where is Jiunn,,can anyone report a Jiunn sighting???
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    Let's do this.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Awww....you brought an extra for Jiunn. How sweet Daniel, get your nubs on.
    Yea and where is Jiunn,,can anyone report a Jiunn sighting???
    Know he is there, got there last night is at bandy's,,but nothing since
    j0z3r:
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    So should I should plan to be there around 3pm then?
    If you boys are going to smoke and drink ALL day you better get started. Geez.....
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    So should I should plan to be there around 3pm then?
    Whenever James. We're here...I just meant we don't start drinking that early, should've clarified that.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    Nevermind nothing to ser here
    I dont know who that is, but that IS NOT Jiunn,, I think you have an imposter in your midst,,Better ask him to take a picture,,,,,who's the dude with the cap and sunglasses??
    This one is for our guest of honor in absentia: Mike Williams.

Hard to tell, but we're all holding Viaje C-4 courtesy of Mike. Thanks Mike.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Alright....who's who in this pic
    Left to right: baldsmoker70, james40, Danny(not on the forum), TGO, j0z3r, bandyt09, danielzreyes, leonard, Tino(not on forum), jliu, russ55, doubletoro.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Very cool guys, looks like one hell of a good time! Definitely wish I could be there.
    j0z3r:

What A Motley Crew!! Looks like a great time Enjoy Guys!! Awesome bomb by Mike as well!!!!!
    j0z3r:

Hey Mike, thanks for the killer suprise overnight herf bomb, it is very much appreciated! Very cool herf cigar!!! Regards! TGO
    That was a ridiculous herf. You know it was good when you start on a Saturday and finish on Sunday.

Turns out Jiunn is neither a Chinese midget nor a teenage mutant ninja turtle. In all honesty I'm a bit disappointed in that knowledge. At least he's a cool botl.
    Very cool dudes, So I just about fumble this one running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Glad the Viajes made it in time! Now they can be a Hit or Miss, So what people think of the C4's? Know they were right off truck, but with overnite figured to be ok. Have 3-4 resting, so will have to try!
    j0z3r:
    That was a ridiculous herf. You know it was good when you start on a Saturday and finish on Sunday.
    Amen, well said! Thanks to everyone who brought something or shared something... fantastic food, great company and good times! HUGE thanks to Jason for hosting another legendary herf!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Joe's butt + Todd's sausage ftw!
    danielzreyes:
    Joe's butt + Todd's sausage ftw!
    Ha Ha,,,, Hope ya'all took real good care of our Jiunn Jiunn,,,,,, Ok Jiunn Jiunn playtime is over,, Time to come home now,,, fixing your fav dinner tonight,,,Spicy pork rind & peanut butter samwiches....Drive safe!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    j0z3r:

Turns out Jiunn is neither a Chinese midget nor a teenage mutant ninja turtle. In all honesty I'm a bit disappointed in that knowledge. At least he's a cool botl.
    No blurry pictures....FAIL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome!! I'm there next year!! I got a whole year to come up with the excuses!! Lol looks like sooo much fun!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Kid:
    j0z3r:

What A Motley Crew!! Looks like a great time Enjoy Guys!! Awesome bomb by Mike as well!!!!!

f%^& me hOW DID iMISSS THAT ONE! i NEED TO BE ON THIS DAMN THING MORE.... i HOPE i CAN MAKE ONE OF THESE SOON..... OR I WILL HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE ! lol
    Big thanks to Jason for hosting and to everyone else in attendance. I had a blast and wish I could have stayed longer but work called. Next time I'm staying until last call. Jozer's Mohito's are the best, even better than Casa Fuente, and not to be missed. The food was fantastic, great people and great times.

Thanks Mike for the C-4. It was a great stick that I really enjoyed and will pick some of these up. I still can't believe you got those in time. Thank you everyone!
    james40:
    Big thanks to Jason for hosting and to everyone else in attendance. I had a blast and wish I could have stayed longer but work called. Next time I'm staying until last call. Jozer's Mohito's are the best, even better than Casa Fuente, and not to be missed. The food was fantastic, great people and great times.

Thanks Mike for the C-4. It was a great stick that I really enjoyed and will pick some of these up. I still can't believe you got those in time. Thank you everyone!
    James, next time bring a bigger hat Haha!
    danielzreyes:
    james40:

James, next time bring a bigger hat Haha!
    haha, one thing at a time - I'm still flustered over the C-4. Which end do I cut?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    it was an absolutely pleasure meeting all you guys! I had a great time. Hopefully the next time I see you guys, I grow enough to sit on those standardized outdoor lawn chairs. Thanks all for carrying me onto the seat as well as opening the restroom door for me (when I had to go tinkle).
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    it was an absolutely pleasure meeting all you guys! I had a great time. Hopefully the next time I see you guys, I grow enough to sit on those standardized outdoor lawn chairs. Thanks all for carrying me onto the seat as well as opening the restroom door for me (when I had to go tinkle).
    My apologies Jiunn, next time I will just take my daughter's booster seat for you. Thank goodness Daniel had the Pull Ups or there could have been a major floatie in the pool.........Chinese Midgets, gotta love 'em, not long time, just a little.
    I think Juju was the only one who ate rice at the herf. Not joking
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Man I gotta make it to SoCal and herf with you guys then hit "the lake"!!!