Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    james40:
    Sounds good and I assume the same start time of 10am? I might be heading up with a couple of buds who will be new to the Socal herfs. You can think of them as my human hats. j/k. What should I bring? Is Joe making Mojito's??
    I'll see you there James. I'll be there around 10:30. Wear cool socks so I can take pics. Jk ....... maybe
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    Sounds good and I assume the same start time of 10am? I might be heading up with a couple of buds who will be new to the Socal herfs. You can think of them as my human hats. j/k. What should I bring? Is Joe making Mojito's??
    I'll see you there James. I'll be there around 10:30. Wear cool socks so I can take pics. Jk ....... maybe
    I'll see you there Daniel. I'll probably get there around noon-ish. I don't have any cool socks unfortunately but you can still take pics!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I want to go..... :(
    Bigshizza:
    Pls come, and bring some snow.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    james40:
    Human hats, eh? I like that...........

I'll get with Joe on what he has in mind and if we need anything I'll shoot you a text.

On another note, I will check with Joe as to a good start time but I am probably going to be there around 11:00.
    Bigshizza:
    Jim, just plan for a SoCal trip around July 4, that usually is a nice sized herf...........................
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Jim, just plan for a SoCal trip around July 4, that usually is a nice sized herf...........................
    yes jim. do that. i'm going to that one
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    yes jim. do that. i'm going to that one
    Hmmmm
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    June Bug always says that stuff. I still miss him.....
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bombay:
    June Bug always says that stuff. I still miss him.....
    Hey hey! Xoxox
    Alright guys. Pork butt goes on the smoker in about 3.5 hours. Blue Cheese Cranberry Cole slaw is prepped. Total Wine trip has been made. 40+ cigars locked and loaded. Now just to get a bit of sleep before Herfa Claus comes in the morning...............................
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys. Pork butt goes on the smoker in about 3.5 hours. Blue Cheese Cranberry Cole slaw is prepped. Total Wine trip has been made. 40+ cigars locked and loaded. Now just to get a bit of sleep before Herfa Claus comes in the morning...............................
    Took a Total Wine trip myself lol. I'm there like twice a week though ha!
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Love that place. Pretty sure one or two more trips and I qualify for my own checkout lane....................
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Love that place. Pretty sure one or two more trips and I qualify for my own checkout lane....................
    I wish there was one down here....blows. See you guys tomorrow, might be bringing my beanie.
    Cigars check. Beers check. Stogiestands check. Socks check.
    danielzreyes:
    Cigars check. Beers check. Stogiestands check. Socks check.
    ......... oh yeah, plates and utensils check.
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    I'll see you there Daniel. I'll probably get there around noon-ish. I don't have any cool socks unfortunately but you can still take pics!!
    Thanks James
    photo 1BCFB110-orig.jpg
    The weather is warm, the beer is cold and the cigars are lit, it's time to herf. Come on out to Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe on Front St in Temecula, Saturday May 17th. We should be there from 11:00am til we go home, usually well into the night. Enjoy a fantastic shrimp burrito from Rosa's and great company with some fellow BOTL's. I know there are some new SoCal members out there so come on out and put some faces to screen names. See you there. Feel free to PM me for further info.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    bandyt09:
    The weather is warm, the beer is cold and the cigars are lit, it's time to herf. Come on out to Olde Towne Smoke Shoppe on Front St in Temecula, Saturday May 17th. We should be there from 11:00am til we go home, usually well into the night. Enjoy a fantastic shrimp burrito from Rosa's and great company with some fellow BOTL's. I know there are some new SoCal members out there so come on out and put some faces to screen names. See you there. Feel free to PM me for further info.
    I can't make this one, but keep me informed on future ones... I could possibly host as well in the future.
    Hmmm this one will be tricky. Ima try though
    danielzreyes:
    I'll be there
    Nice brother, I'll try to remember to bring your winnings then. I can't wait, so in need of a cigar day and a shrimp burrito.
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    I'll be there
    Nice brother, I'll try to remember to bring your winnings then. I can't wait, so in need of a cigar day and a shrimp burrito.
    winnings???
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    I'll be there
    winnings???
    Yep :)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Any plans for Memorial Day? I might be able to talk the wife into letting me go to Rancho that weekend
    July 5th herf at Helios Cigar Lounge in Riverside. Todd said he would be there around 10am.
    danielzreyes:
    I'm gonna try
    Too hot for my new socks. I'll show them off another time.