Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Some love for a BOTL

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
Ok,, Ok,, This is something I havent ever ever done before, so I dont know where to begin.

so here goes

Our Beloved brother JJ is laid up. Most of you know him as the "Youtube Dude" I know him as a great friend who is always there to put a little humor in our day. Lately he's been keeping mostly to himself, just posting here and there on the whatcha smokin tonight thread.
I was talking to him today and he happens to tell me that he's got a real bad infection in his leg and is on some heavy duty antibiotics.. This is really rough on the old fella, cause you see JJ lives in a van down by the river (jk) and does most of his shopping and whatnot either by walkin or ridin his bicycle (srsly) To make matters even worse due to the infection no cigars and no firewater for this guy until his leg gets better. Doc's orders!!!

Now Im not asking anyone to do anything other than chime in here and let the guy know your thinking of him, If ya find it in yer heart to want to send him a little get well pkg,, well Im sure as hec he would appreciate it and I'd be more than happy to provide his addy,, of where he parks his van..down by the river
I guess that is all,,
Get well soon broham!!!

Comments