Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Some love for a BOTL

2»

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Anyone had an update on JJ lately? Hope he's doing better.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    JJ, I got a package on the way. PMed Kid for the addy, never got an answer....Shizz hooked me up.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Was wonderin bout that myself. I sent him a PM earlier and I asked how he was doing,, He was very thankful for the concern and he said he was doin better!!!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I just saw this thread. I hope you are feeling better.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Was wonderin bout that myself. I sent him a PM earlier and I asked how he was doing,, He was very thankful for the concern and he said he was doin better!!!
    And he will be soon enough!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Mr.Jimmy Jam, been a long time Brother. Miss the beatings we use to lay opon each other and Rudy, lol. Praying for a fast recovery for you. You know I had to say something. With all the PM's on good information you send me. I need you around , so get better :). And watch your twelve o'clock, you know what I mean :)....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    thanks, guys doing better, think ill have a smoke tonight, well wishes are enough save your smokes, appreciate the words from everyone
    RCY Cigars:
    Mr.Jimmy Jam, been a long time Brother. Miss the beatings we use to lay opon each other and Rudy, lol. Praying for a fast recovery for you. You know I had to say something. With all the PM's on good information you send me. I need you around , so get better :). And watch your twelve o'clock, you know what I mean :)....
    good, i need an excuse to bomb your ace,lmao,, try it and you will see this once again !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSXSq1DGDuo
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    good, i need an excuse to bomb your ace,lmao,, try it and you will see this once again !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSXSq1DGDuo

I see you still got that fire in you, lol. I guess this was truly inevitable :)....

i got a big great get well of awesomeness today upside my haid!! thanks to the big shizz! looking forward to these for sure and was wanting a hall of famer to try too! thanks bro!!