Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You Asked

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
And you shall receive, man with many alias, lol. DC coming up next....

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I hope the shrapnel doesn't make it this far south...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    C here u go Rick, I chime in on Daniel's bday bashing and how The Enola Gay is really Gay, and u decide to turn on me? Not cool bro
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    And you shall receive, man with many alias, lol. DC coming up next....

You figured out who the Enola Gay are and you are bombing them???? Nice.
    Yes Tony, it's the 2 KY backwoods brothers.
    It's Daniel Shane and ray!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    All I know is I woke up this morning with a ton of text messages. And someone called me out on my phone number. Who does that? Nevertheless, they will know for sure in a couple of days. Oh Tombraider is not off the hook. The 29th is right around the corner...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    It's Daniel Shane and ray!!

It's always been my experience that the person most adamantly laying the blame is typically the guilty one...
    RCY Cigars:
    All I know is I woke up this morning with a ton of text messages. And someone called me out on my phone number. Who does that? Nevertheless, they will know for sure in a couple of days. Oh Tombraider is not off the hook. The 29th is right around the corner...
    whoa big guy, wasn't calling u out, inquiring mind wanted to know. Now back to the medics from KY
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    whoa big guy, wasn't calling u out, inquiring mind wanted to know. Now back to the medics from KY
    Lol, what did you want to know that got you in so much trouble????
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ray Ray you are toast with lots of butta!!
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

He wanted to know who number it was. I told him to send his addy over and he would find out in a couple of days. He didn't reply and Tombraider sold him out. And sent me his addy, lol. Which made Tombraiders BDay gift even bigger for selling out, lol. Kind of reminded me of that rat of a guy Jhewey who aways give up addy's, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

He wanted to know who number it was. I told him to send his addy over and he would find out in a couple of days. He didn't reply and Tombraider sold him out. And sent me his addy, lol. Which made Tombraiders BDay gift even bigger for selling out, lol. Kind of reminded me of that rat of a guy Jhewey who aways give up addy's, lol.

It's also been mentioned that Toombes is the brain behind Enola Gay and his henchmen are Medic45 and Glock1975. How true it is, I don't know. But between the three of them, I can believe it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Believe me I'm no part if the Enola Gay, but if u r looking for new members Dainel I'm n lol. As for stirring up Rick, please don't hurt me, I am weak and just had a wondering mind :)
    jj20030:

Jimmy, I can't see whatever video you posted. I just know I owe you and it's coming this week. Thanks for the reminder :). Oh yeah, it's that kind of day, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

It's also been mentioned that Toombes is the brain behind Enola Gay and his henchmen are Medic45 and Glock1975. How true it is, I don't know. But between the three of them, I can believe it.
    its all Toombes and Glock imma poor innocent redneck who could pull that kinda firepower off!!! ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Medic45:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

its all Toombes and Glock imma poor innocent redneck who could pull that kinda firepower off!!! ;)
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey now i give up no ones addys but yours.. Lol
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    this is not going to be pretty!!! happy bombing Rick!!!
    zeebra:
    this is not going to be pretty!!! happy bombing Rick!!!

Shawn, you know it's always pretty, lol.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    this is a good time to have binoculars and view this carnage from very far away.........
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    brianetz1:
    this is a good time to have binoculars and view this carnage from very far away.........
    does that mean you need more sticks too?
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

Jimmy, I can't see whatever video you posted. I just know I owe you and it's coming this week. Thanks for the reminder :). Oh yeah, it's that kind of day, lol....
    i think you mean rudy aka " the kid "
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

i think you mean rudy aka " the kid "

Nope, I'm pretty sure I meant you Jimmy Jam. My man with info and sources to HTF cigars. Oh yeaaaa!
    what are you looking for?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    now how did I get thrown in this conversation medic? Dont try to differ your upcomming pawning onto an innocent person. you and dan put this on yourselves when u decide to be enooooolaaa gay..... (in a nacho libre voice)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Rick is gonna go crazy on you! I can smell the smoke from the crater already.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    What the heck is going on round here!!