Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You Asked

2»

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    What the heck is going on round here!!
    Ok Bro to recap: Daniel and Brian are the Enola Gay, Rick is angry cause people ask ?'s, and Jim is on Loon Lake probably boxing up his next victim as he does so often. Did I leave anything out... Nope
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ok Bro to recap: Daniel and Brian are the Enola Gay, Rick is angry cause people ask ?'s, and Jim is on Loon Lake probably boxing up his next victim as he does so often. Did I leave anything out... Nope
    wow...thanks
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wow...thanks

He forgot to mention that he also part of the infamous Enola Gay. And that he likes pictures and knows his box goes out today.

RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wow...thanks

He forgot to mention that he also part of the infamous Enola Gay. And that he likes pictures and knows his box goes out today.

C what I mean, he is mad
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wow...thanks

C what I mean, he is mad

Not mad at all, very happy, see :)....DC 5105 9299 3192 4791
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wow...thanks

C what I mean, he is mad

. I c I c, u know what I told u fella.
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wow...thanks

C what I mean, he is mad

Peppers aren't in season, nanenane boo boo, lol!

RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wow...thanks

C what I mean, he is mad

Peppers aren't in season, nanenane boo boo, lol!

Not yet, but getting close