Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

IPCPR Contest-Winner announced

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Well, as some of you know, I am heading out to my first IPCPR as of Saturday night. It is kind of freaking me out right now, as I got a pic of my badge, and I am reflecting on my time here going from noob-writer now. It's kind of weird really, and I appreciate everyone's support that encouraged me to write more and more reviews, which led to writing for Rob, which led to writing for CFed now. I am very grateful of my time on this site and to all of you, so I figured I'd have a Ccom only contest that will include spoils from the show. I plan on running a few different ones for Twitter and Cfed, but this one will be for my Home Crew at cigar.com. You guys are my brothers, and always will be.

Simple contest ala Mayor of Beloit: Guess how many sticks I'll have/return with as of Tuesday night when I get home.

Cannot go over, which means no tie is possible, must be on the good traders list as well. Contest closes as od 9pm PST Tuesday, as that is when my dinner with Henke Jr will be over. Winner announced Tuesday night or wed morning, depending on how dead I am from a weekend in Vegas with a Press Pass....

Comments