Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

IPCPR Contest-Winner announced

13»

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    For Juinn and Smoke em, these are shipping Monday. Rep would not give me pricing, but here is a pic image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    For Juinn and Smoke em, these are shipping Monday. Rep would not give me pricing, but here is a pic image
    Is this available online or just at B&M's....no ticket price given huh? That's scary...
    No clue Jim, my guess is both, similar to the LE releases. I did hear the retail was very high, like $30 high, but cannot confirm by any means. Given the LE was 17-18ish, my guess is start there and go up.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    catfishbluezz:
    OOOOOO weee..Thanks Dustin
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    smoke em if you got em:
    catfishbluezz:
    OOOOOO weee..Thanks Dustin
    I have heard very little about these but man I can't wait to try 'em. I haven't had anything by Pepin I haven't liked.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Wow, those look fantastic. Be sure to post reviews fellas.
    kingjk729:
    My man JK with a guess of 132!!! I ended up coming home with 135 total cigars gents. many are singles that I need for reviews of smaller companies, but I did i get good amount overall and will be holding more contests in the coming days. Honestly, the CigFed crew was like a bunch of guys from High School that hadn't seen each other in years and just ran wild at the convention. We had a blast and there should be tons of content on our site in the coming days. Thank you guys for the support, and I will try and get this out by Friday. Go ahead and PM me that addy bro.image
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    catfishbluezz:
    YESS!!! buy buy buy buy!! ok just one box probably haha
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Congrats to JK and that is one helluva haul, Dustin!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    kingjk729:
    My man JK with a guess of 132!!! I ended up coming home with 135 total cigars gents. many are singles that I need for reviews of smaller companies, but I did i get good amount overall and will be holding more contests in the coming days. Honestly, the CigFed crew was like a bunch of guys from High School that hadn't seen each other in years and just ran wild at the convention. We had a blast and there should be tons of content on our site in the coming days. Thank you guys for the support, and I will try and get this out by Friday. Go ahead and PM me that addy bro.image
    very nice! I'm not sure I see a JD Howard Reserve in there though. Houston, we have a problem. Wasted trip without one of those!
    Rob got some, not a fan of the Four Kicks man, never have been, but I did get one of their awesome hats, and john Huber is one cool cat.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Very cool catfish ,You made out like a bandit !!did you stop at the Espinoza booth and hear anything about 601 la Bomba warhead ?
    I had espresso with them yesterday. Good dudes, great espresso, didn't really talk about the warhead.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Awesome spread! And congrats Jk
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    catfishbluezz:
    kingjk729:

Awesome Dustin ....... Thanks so much for having such a slick contest piggy backing what sounds like a sweet event. PM incoming. Thanks again brother.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Great contest, thanks Dustin, Congrats Jk!!!!!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Dustin hammered me today with a stellar selection of sticks ..... Been running around like a madman getting ready to move again and with work and driving to my father in laws who has been taking care of he dog til we move ....... I'll get some pics up in the next day ..... Thanks again Dustin.