Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trident's Viaje stand (pic)

2»

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    danielzreyes:
    Oh my! Just looking at those makes me nervous. I'll be honest, I've messed up a few.stands already. Although I'm always up for a challenge, I'm only human and it would be a shame if I were to ruin those.

Also, I noticed the ends. You will lose the 13 and OpusX as I'll have to wrap the ends around the stand. To me it would take away the look of the band as a whole.
    Well, PM me with cost involved and we'll talk. I've got two of those bands and if that doesn't work, maybe some old LFD bands may make their way instead. I'm okay with losing the ends if that's the way it is. I wonder how it would look if the band was sideways instead. probably unbalanced huh. anyway, let me know via PM on cost.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    danielzreyes:
    I call it "Radioactive" / "Aftermath of the honey bomb"
    omg dude, that is fkn sick as hell.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Those are ridiculously awesome.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Man Daniel, you're killin it with these. Well done!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    danielzreyes:
    I call it "Radioactive" / "Aftermath of the honey bomb"

So daniel being the wiz that he is, sent me a H&H stogie stand...and let me tell you...the picture doesn't do it justice. Its amazing!

Since I havent smoked a H&H in a long time, figured today would be the perfect time!

photo 20130818_162447.jpg

Thanks again Daniel...
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    That is sweet! Pardon the pun..but great selection for a well deserving botl!