Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Foster's Oil Can. Relaxation in a cylindrical package.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Last night image Today image
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Gray4lines:
    Very nice. I think last night was the first night in a while I didn't have a pour of something. That will have to change tonight. Think I may even ignore the cold and step outside for a smoke.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    No particular occasion tonight (other than my wife making some awesome burgers), but capped it off with a couple small snifters of Luis Felípe Reserva, a Spanish brandy that is quite akin to a port. Very tasty
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Getting sick fellas... bummer. but I did get a lot of goodies in today. Some liquid heaven from Justin, a bomb from ejgorman (hope I'm spelling that right), and my box of Gran Habano VLs arrived.
    WaltBasil:
    Getting sick fellas... bummer. but I did get a lot of goodies in today. Some liquid heaven from Justin, a bomb from ejgorman (hope I'm spelling that right), and my box of Gran Habano VLs arrived.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Walt feel better but congrats on the haul!
    Had some Four Roses Small Batch and paired with a 3 year aged Bolivar Beli Fino while vherfing. Excellent, keeps getting sweeter and more complex as it breathes.

90+ Irishman:
    Had some Four Roses Small Batch and paired with a 3 year aged Bolivar Beli Fino while vherfing. Excellent, keeps getting sweeter and more complex as it breathes.

Awesome!! Always wanted to try a nice Boli bf.
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

I just smoke and sent out my last ones, I will try to locate some more and see if I can hook you up Gray. They are my go to CC, love them!
    D Fresh:
    Fantastic Doug, very nice bro!
    D Fresh:
    Gray4lines:
    Very nice. I think last night was the first night in a while I didn't have a pour of something. That will have to change tonight. Think I may even ignore the cold and step outside for a smoke.
    Outstanding choices and pairings there Gray :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

I just smoke and sent out my last ones, I will try to locate some more and see if I can hook you up Gray. They are my go to CC, love them!
    Is that so? Hmm...in completely unrelated news, I just picked up a box of those and have a bomb heading your way this week...
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

Is that so? Hmm...in completely unrelated news, I just picked up a box of those and have a bomb heading your way this week...
    I think this has stopped being a cigar forum and turned into a rape the unawares forum lol. Bro there is no need really, smoke that ish they are insanely good trust me!
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

I think this has stopped being a cigar forum and turned into a rape the unawares forum lol. Bro there is no need really, smoke that ish they are insanely good trust me!
    Haha! No, no worries! I really like the Corona juniors. Never had a larger size like the BF. I've heard it's THE Bolivar to have, though.
    Helps make a crap day at the job a big better....

Started off with this. Thanks Andrew for the pregame snacks!

Now I'm on some Heaven Hill Select Stock with a Bolivar Beli Fino courtesy of Brett. It's still early. I see multiple posts to this thread in my future.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Firestone Double barrel ale and CAO Amazon... I too see multiple posts today :)photo E9A552C5-57DF-479D-A7E3-DBE90EE10D60.jpg
    Jetmech_63:
    Firestone Double barrel ale and CAO Amazon... I too see multiple posts today :)photo E9A552C5-57DF-479D-A7E3-DBE90EE10D60.jpg
    Damn nice Vinny! You got any of those Nitros left or do you need some more brother? ??
    D Fresh:
    Enjoy Brokowski :)
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    I certainly did enjoy it. Thanks brother!
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    I certainly did enjoy it. Thanks brother!
    Glad to hear will have to get you another chance to sometime ;)
    D Fresh:
    What did you think? This is one of the Mountain breweries.
    90+ Irishman:
    It was good. I've had a few of their others and I have liked what they've made.
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cool bro glad to hear, they do a vanilla porter that's pretty good too
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cool bro glad to hear, they do a vanilla porter that's pretty good too
    Ha! Funny you say that, I almost mentioned that in my previous post.
    Lol nice, I don't do a lot of flavored anything alcoholic but that one ain't bad.