Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

need 2 people to bomb

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
.....title says it all

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Seeing that I can't.....Trident. Shizz:-)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    shizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bryan from redneck mafia
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    You and ya mutha! Throw in tha rowta too!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    pelirrojo:
    shane and purrrrrrrrilio
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    curtpick:
    pelirrojo:
    shane and purrrrrrrrilio
    so thats one vote for curt...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    pelirrojo:
    I need a rowta lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    robertgreen30:
    pelirrojo:
    I need a rowta lol
    Don't worry Rob I'm bombing Drew with an old router that I am turning into an ashtray for him so he can have his rowtah and quite his b1tching lol :D

And Shane as for two people, that would be Curt and Ray :)
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Martel ans Vulchor
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    I concur in spades
    ehehat:
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    I concur in spades
    Both y'all are traitors.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    I concur in spades
    Both y'all are traitors.
    Just trying to spread the love.
    huh, huh...he said "spread" and "love"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jgibv:
    I vote for

1) irish brett...
    2) shizza
    +1
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Shizz and Sleeve...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    two people come to mind quick.mike has been doing some welcoming to the newbs that should be rewarded and the shizz has been spreadin the love around alot lately!! i.m.o
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    I can't follow the rules.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But I'd like to throw out a 3rd vote for twistedstem ---- since he's been bombing everybody with those bada$$ cigarband book marks.
    jgibv:
    I can't follow the rules.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But I'd like to throw out a 3rd vote for twistedstem ---- since he's been bombing everybody with those bada$$ cigarband book marks.
    this is true.... not the most votes...but he is one of my victims need his addy please.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    and sleeve is number two for being a funny guy... someone get me his addy please.
    Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    Now sir, please, I beg you. Reconsider. I would really like to see someone else get bombed. As I've said many times before, I have already received more than my fair share of the generosity of this forum and would greatly appreciate seeing someone else take this beating. I do greatly appreciate the sentiment, which is much more valuable than the cigars anyways. Thanks!
    wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!

So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus :D
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    90+ Irishman:
    [] wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!

So Shane if you need another name lets go ahead and throw either Walt or Martel or Ray under the bus :D
    Thats what I was thinking.... ^^^^^^^^+1
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.
    wow Teach talk about CLASS right there and I am just once again impressed sir and would like to shake your hand sir!

irish, pm me a name and it shall be done...oh and an address :D
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

I will PM you soon, gotta locate the addy first.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hey Shane...lay off the Hookah for awhile and smoke some damn cigars and leave me out of this conversation...How does Shafty get to weasel out???
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Yeah shut up Brett, leave my name out of this.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hmmm. Target decided.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hmmm. Target decided.
    Go to bed Brett.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    Shizz and more shizz...
    Fixed. You know better.

Hmmm. Target decided.
    Go to bed Brett.
    Too late :)