Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

need 2 people to bomb

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    How does Shafty get to weasel out???
    Lol, sorry Jim. Next time I'll try to bail you out too.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Tony said he was low again.....just saying.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    After I split my cooler in half and ship to these two clowns, I'll be empty!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    You've just doubled what's coming to you in January.....It might be february now so I can add that much more to it...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    You've just doubled what's coming to you in January.....It might be february now so I can add that much more to it...
    James I'm in on this too. Sorry Tony but you impressed me earlier in this thread for the umpteenth time so I must reward such great behavior :) Mass bombing? Check? Making target start to sweat it out already? Check. Reward good/bad/any behavior at all of Tony's? Check. Am I a smartass? Check.
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    James I'm in on this too. Sorry Tony but you impressed me earlier in this thread for the umpteenth time so I must reward such great behavior :) Mass bombing? Check? Making target start to sweat it out already? Check. Reward good/bad/any behavior at all of Tony's? Check. Am I a smartass? Check.
    Forum police state that since this thread was hijacked by a couple of hooligans, all things stated by the hijackers shall be disregarded.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    ray ray ray is #2... have a wonderful day :D
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    Tony is always low.
    Forum police state that since this thread was hijacked by a couple of hooligans, all things stated by the hijackers shall be disregarded.
    Meh sorry but no that will not hold up in Forum Court. I'm just glad to be seeing you in person soon :)
    deejmemixx:
    That's the right choice there Shane :)
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    quit sucking up I may need a third....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    quit sucking up I may need a third....
    Don't listen to Brett, He's Irish and Drunk.
  • 11rocket1111rocket11 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 138
    1. Shizz 2. Shizz
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Did Shafty the Joker get his damn pass back yet? Btw I'm in on this too James and Brett!!
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Did Shafty the Joker get his damn pass back yet? Btw I'm in on this too James and Brett!!
    Any day now. Roman was waiting on a particular stick to get delivered. Considering I'm doubting that there will be only one cigar in there (as there should be), y'all can stop talking about bombing me even further. Enough damage has/will be done already. Now go find a new whipping boy to take to slaughter. Lol.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Any day now. Roman was waiting on a particular stick to get delivered. Considering I'm doubting that there will be only one cigar in there (as there should be), y'all can stop talking about bombing me even further. Enough damage has/will be done already. Now go find a new whipping boy to take to slaughter. Lol.
    I only shipped two to Roman, so feel free to continue to talk about said whipping boy.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I only shipped two to Roman, so feel free to continue to talk about said whipping boy.
    Two what? Boxes?
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I say we still keep up the chatter about the amazing damage we are going to do to Teach. His reaction to this just makes it even more fun :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I say we still keep up the chatter about the amazing damage we are going to do to Teach. His reaction to this just makes it even more fun :)
    It's time Shafty prepares himself for the yearly prostrate exam! ENJOY!
    Bigshizza:
    Dude, don't trigger my PTSD. I went for a physical earlier this year. I'm only 37 and thought that prostate exams started at 40. I wasn't even remotely mentally prepared for what happened. My therapist says I need to just bury it deep inside and pretend it never happened. I'm pretty sure I'm having night terrors because of it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Dude, don't trigger my PTSD. I went for a physical earlier this year. I'm only 37 and thought that prostate exams started at 40. I wasn't even remotely mentally prepared for what happened. My therapist says I need to just bury it deep inside and pretend it never happened. I'm pretty sure I'm having night terrors because of it.
    "BURY IT DEEP INSIDE"....lol.. i cant beleive you said that in post talking about a prostate exam...i almost fell out of my chair when i read that.
    twistedstem:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    "BURY IT DEEP INSIDE"....lol.. i cant beleive you said that in post talking about a prostate exam...i almost fell out of my chair when i read that.
    ....... not with a 10' pole.....
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    pole.... really interesting chioce of words given the subject hahahahaha
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    pole.... really interesting chioce of words given the subject hahahahaha
    Bad bad bad Vance!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Come on man, what did you expect when the address on your doctor's business card is "the van with the Unicorn on the side behind the Wal-Mart"?
    you have not been forgotten...busy time at work..this will happen soon