Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Done and Thank You

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Looking to trade for 3-5 CAO Brazilia Gol, 5 Vegas Triple A and Camacho Triple Maduro. What makes it unique is, I'm looking for them to have at least two or more years on them. In any combinations, I'm sure we can work out what you would want in return. Hoping someone or multiple people can help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I would if I could, maybe next year!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Thought you didn't like CAO Brazilian ....... If I remeber right....
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I can check my humi when I get home but I think I have 2 or 3 CAO Brazilian I can send your way.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MVW67:

This is correct, I gave away half a box of them. But last week I found three of them from 2010 when I was doing some cleaning of my cabinet. I smoked one and the strength and flavor profile had changed big time. So that's why I'm asking for them to have two or more years on them.

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

This is correct, I gave away half a box of them. But last week I found three of them from 2010 when I was doing some cleaning of my cabinet. I smoked one and the strength and flavor profile had changed big time. So that's why I'm asking for them to have two or more years on them.

Oh, I looked over that part about two or more years on them. Mine have about 6 months.
    MorganGeo:
    I can check my humi when I get home but I think I have 2 or 3 CAO Brazilian I can send your way.

Are they two or more years old and the Gol robusto size?

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MVW67:
    He said he would not like to get a Brazilian. He chafes easy.

Rick, I will see if I can find some. There are a few shops I have seen in my travels with some aged stock in these. Going to give them a call.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

completely agree! IMO all cao stuff needs a nice nap before you even think about smoking it
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    should talked to me at begining of the year i traded and gave away box press and lambadas that had 3yrs on them
    Marker:
    MVW67:
    He said he would not like to get a Brazilian. He chafes easy.

Rick, I will see if I can find some. There are a few shops I have seen in my travels with some aged stock in these. Going to give them a call.

Thank you
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Lee.mcglynn:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

completely agree! IMO all cao stuff needs a nice nap before you even think about smoking it
    Good Info....I have a few CAO's.......I guess they head to the bottom of the box
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I got the triple madly. How many you want
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Think I got a box of 5 Vegas AAA buried somewhere only about 1 1/2 years.
    MVW67:

Mike, I'll take the 3-5 sticks I asked about. Or however many your willing to trade off. Thank you Sir.

Trident:
    I got the triple madly. How many you want

This is done, thank you Roman.

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

Mike, I'll take the 3-5 sticks I asked about. Or however many your willing to trade off. Thank you Sir.

I see this being ugly on both sides....lol
    Looks like all I need to do is bomb the people I sent all those three year old CAO's too, lol. Seriously, looks like I'm only looking for some aged CAO Brazillia Gol. Roman and Mike have me covered on the other two.
    For those who may inquire, because I know how you joes operate around here, lol. I emailed my Rep and asked if they had any with some time on them. And he said they don't stay in stock long enough, lol.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I felt the same way about the Go's until I picked up one of the shorter vitolas in a pass (along with a leoninos - spelling) and it had some age on it. It was a really good stick. Good luck in finding this Rick, if I had them they would already be on the way.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I think I have some piranha vitola's of the Brazilian that's got some years.. It's D/C in that size... They're as smooth as a Maxim model's silky undies Ricky...interested?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    shizza if he dont take em ill buy em , i love those pirahna size,sorry dont mean to thread jack rick
    Man Down, Man Down, trade gone all wrong. It's just some people you don't trade with. Even when you want the cigar your asking about so bad. Like the guy can't count for sure. It was suppose to be 5 5Vegas and 5Camacho. You guys tell me what you think of this trap, lol. Trident, you SOAG, THANK YOU! Pictures will be up in a few.
    I'm pretty sure I sent 10 cigars...all of which you asked for...why the name calling
    Trident:
    I'm pretty sure I sent 10 cigars...all of which you asked for...why the name calling

Really, why the name calling Roman. Your trigger happy and everyone knows it. Hence the acronym SOAG, Son Of A Gun. And when everyone sees this picture, they'll all agree.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Rick, you did a trade with Roman and didn't see this coming??? Come on! You're a military man. You have to know your enemy better than that! Lol, can't wait to see the damage.
    SleevePlz:
    Rick, you did a trade with Roman and didn't see this coming??? Come on! You're a military man. You have to know your enemy better than that! Lol, can't wait to see the damage.
    It really was only 10 cigars...all of which he asked for!
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    I'm turning over a new leaf and following the rules
    SleevePlz:

Ummm Tony, you are right. Yet, I danced with the devil anyone. Trading with Roman or Mike is like going to the devils site, Lol. Did you get that one, lol, did anyone get that one, bwahahahahaha? Man I just cracked myself up even after getting lit up by Roman. Let me post this picture.

Trident:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah, he stuck to the rules of 10 alright. But that one cigar looks totally different than the other 5Vegas :). Who does that?
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah, he stuck to the rules of 10 alright. But that one cigar looks totally different than the other 5Vegas :).
    that's what happens to them when you age them...