2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    Rick, you did a trade with Roman and didn't see this coming??? Come on! You're a military man. You have to know your enemy better than that! Lol, can't wait to see the damage.
    It really was only 10 cigars...all of which he asked for!
    I'm turning over a new leaf and following the rules

Yeah, he stuck to the rules of 10 alright. But that one cigar looks totally different than the other 5Vegas :).
    that's what happens to them when you age them...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Thank you brother, I'm going to smoke that aged 5Vegas 150 you sent. Awesome generosity for sure.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    Yeah, he stuck to the rules of 10 alright. But that one cigar looks totally different than the other 5Vegas :). Who does that?
    I see the problem. That cigar isn't in the cello like the rest. So the flash from the camera is making it look different. It's alright Rick, just fire it up. I'm sure it will smoke fine.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Okay, so I messed up again. Agreed to do a trade with Bigshizza and as we all know, mistake. This guy has the same issue as the rest, he can't count, lol. On top of that this pictures does not show these cigars their proper justice do. The cello on these bad boyz are dark. He told me they've been aging for more than six years, wow. Some of you may not know. But, I did not like CAO Brazilia for the longest. But what I found out is over time the profile of this cigar changes. Mostly in the strength and more flavor comes out for me. So, now I'm digging them with time on them. Thanks Jim and thanks for the extras as well.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome job Jim, so much class and generosity could not have happened to a finer guy!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    Awesome job Jim, so much class and generosity could not have happened to a finer guy!
    Yeah u stole what I was gonna say Brett. Very nice
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah u stole what I was gonna say Brett. Very nice
    Hahaha nice, good to see you on and posting blood brother :)