Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smell That!!!

Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
Stinky Bomb targeted.... Flush very soon.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    this can't be good
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Ray stop crapping on people ;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Can't wait to see who gets the Poo this year!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Someone has been eating a lot of fiber
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Smells like bullshit to me
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    You're shiting me...
  • BelsnickelBelsnickel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    That's it Mr. Poo. Enjoy your time in the light. Meanwhile, I'll be watching each and every one of you this coming year.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    That's it Mr. Poo. Enjoy your time in the light. Meanwhile, I'll be watching each and every one of you this coming year.
    make sure you frighten those that misbehaved....torture them
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Belsnickel is here to rate your year. Impish or Admirable?
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    mr poo, you need to be locked in a plastic container
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Okay, I've seen a lot and heard a lot. But, what heck is a or who in this case is Belsnickle?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Okay, I've seen a lot and heard a lot. But, what heck is a or who in this case is Belsnickle?

Belsnickel (also Belschnickel, Belznickle, Belznickel, Pelznikel, Pelznickel, from pelzen (or belzen, German for to wallop or to drub[1]) and Nickel being a hypocorism of the given name Nikolaus) is a crotchety, fur-clad Christmas gift-bringer figure in the folklore of the Palatinate region of southwestern Germany along the Rhine, the Saarland, and the Odenwald area of Baden-Württemberg.
    Per Wikipedia
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Belsnickel (also Belschnickel, Belznickle, Belznickel, Pelznikel, Pelznickel, from pelzen (or belzen, German for to wallop or to drub[1]) and Nickel being a hypocorism of the given name Nikolaus) is a crotchety, fur-clad Christmas gift-bringer figure in the folklore of the Palatinate region of southwestern Germany along the Rhine, the Saarland, and the Odenwald area of Baden-Württemberg.
    Per Wikipedia
    from what I remember, he's not about gifts but instead it's more about how you were or performed or something like a recognition vs. present type thing. If you watch the Office, Dwight dressed up as this character and said the line I mentioned above. Pretty funny episode.
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Per Wikipedia
    from what I remember, he's not about gifts but instead it's more about how you were or performed or something like a recognition vs. present type thing. If you watch the Office, Dwight dressed up as this character and said the line I mentioned above. Pretty funny episode.

Thank you for educating me on that. Never heard of him, but I guess another alter ego around here isn't bad :)

james40:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Per Wikipedia

Thank you for educating me on that. Never heard of him, but I guess another alter ego around here isn't bad :)

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Per Wikipedia

He is the part of the old German St. Nicolas tale who "judged" you and if you were not acting as a good child scared the *** out of you to act better so that St. Nicolas would put you on the good list and visit you and bring you crap. Kind of like St. Nicolas' enforcer.
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Per Wikipedia

He is the part of the old German St. Nicolas tale who "judged" you and if you were not acting as a good child scared the *** out of you to act better so that St. Nicolas would put you on the good list and visit you and bring you crap. Kind of like St. Nicolas' enforcer.

So basically this for MVW67 or Trident :)

RCY Cigars:
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    Belsnickel:
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:

Per Wikipedia

So basically this for MVW67 or Trident :)

Sounds about right!
  • Mr. Hanky Christmas PooMr. Hanky Christmas Poo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    Hidey Ho. 9114901123086451737271. Merry Christmas
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Hidey Ho. 9114901123086451737271. Merry Christmas
    oh that 'stinks' for someone
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    90+ Irishman:
    with all his hot peppers how can he stop pooping?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:
    with all his hot peppers how can he stop pooping?
    What r u talking about Brett... I hear peppers make ya wanna poo, just a rumor.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Go Poo, Go Poo, Go Poo!!!!! Go Go!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Thank you Mr. Ray "Doo Doo" Brown for this awesome box that arrived today. I mean really?? Greatly appreciate it brother. Looking forward to smokes and enjoying a few glasses of the "family" wine...Merry Christmas man......this aint over til its over!!

smoke em if you got em:
    Thank you Mr. Ray "Doo Doo" Brown for this awesome box that arrived today. I mean really?? Greatly appreciate it brother. Looking forward to smokes and enjoying a few glasses of the "family" wine...Merry Christmas man......this aint over til its over!!

Who's this Ray "Doo Doo Brown guy? Anyways hope u enjoy my brother.
    Congrats on the beat down. Nice one hanky.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Poor Royln...afraid to go to the mailbox yet? Very nice Mr. Poo!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.