Smell That!!!

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Roger Roger. Wanna hook me up with an addy? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Royln yet....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Roger Roger. Wanna hook me up with an addy? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Royln yet....
    absolutely, pm to ya, and if anyone else wants just holler at me. :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Y'all need to knock it off....I have been getting attention around here like the head cheerleader...and it just aint right..Ray...how you gonna do me like that bra??
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Y'all need to knock it off....I have been getting attention around here like the head cheerleader...and it just aint right..Ray...how you gonna do me like that bra??
    Sorry R, but I've been wanting to hit you for some time now. Just let it happen....
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Lol sorry bro, not really. Stand up tall and take it like a man.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Lol sorry bro, not really. Stand up tall and take it like a man.
    becareful i gave his addy out once..once....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    In a post by Royln that has the words bra, head cheerleader and getting and attention makes this one of the best posts ever and deserving of much more attention for our "Head Cheerleader" Royln... Get em Teach!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    In a post by Royln that has the words bra, head cheerleader and getting and attention makes this one of the best posts ever and deserving of much more attention for our "Head Cheerleader" Royln... Get em Teach!!!
    Brett......
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Would be my name :)
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Oh and Tony, he is a giant fan of anything My Father, EPC and Federal Cigar releases... Let me know if yin have any questions :)
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Oh and Tony, he is a giant fan of anything My Father, EPC and Federal Cigar releases... Let me know if yin have any questions :)
    Damn Brett!! You trying to get hit ya damn self??
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Naw naw naw, hit Ray and Tony they started it, I'm just helping a very worthy cause after that bra and head cheerleader post :)
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    Naw naw naw, hit Ray and Tony they started it, I'm just helping a very worthy cause after that bra and head cheerleader post :)
    He would make a "cute cheerleader" Gooooooooo Team Goooooooo
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Poo. My turn?
    Finish him off Teach.
    Brett......
    He would make a "cute cheerleader" Gooooooooo Team Goooooooo