Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Flying Below The Radar

2»

Comments

• Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Hope you enjoy the sticks. Heard you were low. Happy holidays!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Chuck N:
    Hope you enjoy the sticks. Heard you were low. Happy holidays!!
    Thanks again Chuck! That Mag 46 looks freakin delish!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    No_one21:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Might need to get that radar detector checked. Seems like everyone was tracking you!
    This coming from the guy who just got hit by like 20 people lol

Ha ha, point taken!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Sorry for my delay Drew, stomach flu for the entire household kinda but a delay on all things save for surviving lol, this will fly tomorrow and I beefed it up to apologize for the delay.
    90+ Irishman:
    Sorry for my delay Drew, stomach flu for the entire household kinda but a delay on all things save for surviving lol, this will fly tomorrow and I beefed it up to apologize for the delay.
    and to think I was *** talking you this morning think this had flown. I will shut my mouth until Tuesday.

Also, will you ship this thing so it stops growing.
    I will ship it tomorrow but added another just for you b1tching.... This has nearly doubled in size now :) Care to comment further? :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    I will ship it tomorrow but added another just for you b1tching.... This has nearly doubled in size now :) Care to comment further? :)
    Keep 'em comin... Bwahahaha
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Another added at Jim's request :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok, OK. Mercy!
    Just ship that thing already. I am running out of room.
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok, OK. Mercy!
    Awww poor baby... More added.
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok, OK. Mercy!
    No more Mercy for you! I was going to just let you get away with hitting me back for the shot glass pass. I've got a real treat in mind now. You just bumped yourself up the list just behind Luke. That means you are #2.
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok, OK. Mercy!
    No more Mercy for you! I was going to just let you get away with hitting me back for the shot glass pass. I've got a real treat in mind now. You just bumped yourself up the list just behind Luke. That means you are #2.
    Lol someone is a sore winner lol ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok, OK. Mercy!
    Lol someone is a sore winner lol ;)
    Yup!
    Shafty scared the sh!t out of me with this one. I opened the Box and found this!

I almost pooped my drawers. Opened the cigar box and found this.

A little better but still a holy beat down. Last time I joke around in the Top 3 thread. Shoot, last time I post in the Top 3 thread. Forgive the blurry picture. I must have still been dazed. For those who cant make it out MBI, MBII, LFD Figurado, L40 (he knows i'm in love), Ramon Allones Habana.

Tony, you know I have a very special bond with you since you called me out as a newbie. When the Cigar purchasing ban goes away, you will be paid back swiftly. I'd be happy to take you up on that offer this spring. I'm sure I'll need some time away from wedding planning. Ugh!
    Awesome awesome job Tony, holy CATS Batman!!! And now we know where the pass is at for. Jiunn's potatoe camera....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    Shafty scared the sh!t out of me with this one. I opened the Box and found this!

A little better but still a holy beat down. Last time I joke around in the Top 3 thread. Shoot, last time I post in the Top 3 thread. Forgive the blurry picture. I must have still been dazed. For those who cant make it out MBI, MBII, LFD Figurado, L40 (he knows i'm in love), Ramon Allones Habana.

Tony, you know I have a very special bond with you since you called me out as a newbie. When the Cigar purchasing ban goes away, you will be paid back swiftly. I'd be happy to take you up on that offer this spring. I'm sure I'll need some time away from wedding planning. Ugh!
    For the record, the RASS is May 13, the LFD Salomone is the original release (super delicious), the MB 1 is only from 2003 and the MB 2 from 2005 (so smoke them now since they have aged enough already), and you raved about the last L40 so it was a no-brainer.

Drew, it was my pleasure sharing these cigars with you. All I ask is that you share with us when you do smoke them.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Kick ass teach !
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    ddubridge:

Nice hit!
    Now give Jiunn back his camera.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It smells like...love
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Shafty the scholar!!!!!! Very nice!