Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

been awhile... anyone up for fiver blind premium trade?

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
With all these vets back, I is feeling happies.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Extra bonus if enola gays trade with me
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Dunno Jiunn, you and I ever traded? If you wanna play I will play, if not I understand. Let me know...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Like premie premiums or just regular premies? I don't understand. You should show me Jiunn. I will do it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Let Marker take it, it's been too long since I saw him join the fray. I will respectfully remove my hat sir ;)
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    I'd be down for a trade
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Marker:
    Like premie premiums or just regular premies? I don't understand. You should show me Jiunn. I will do it.
    I had the same question......I'd be down too. Although last time I did this with another OG I got bombed with sticks I've never even seen.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    What's the $ per stick range PM
    I am not looking for many trades... just one. And since the great mister Isaac is back, I choose him.

Isaac, just send cigars that you really enjoy. I will do the same. Don't worry about price range. Just don't send me any AJ cigars... (no offense to AJ lovers. that stuff is just not my thing). Also, do you smoke cc?
    And for you other guys. Thanks for the interest. I love you all xoxo
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    such a racist. I eat noodles and rice too ya know.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    such a racist. I eat noodles and rice too ya know.
    what kinda rice? that nasty long grain chinese rice? gross. I'm all about japanese short grain. straight kikkomanning that ***
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Koshihikari is my preference, but I like long grain on occasion...
    Toombes:
    Koshihikari is my preference, but I like long grain on occasion...
    ^^ straight international man
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Awww I wanna play please one more
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    robertgreen30:
    Awww I wanna play please one more
    Is there any more blind of a trade than the one Jiunn doesn't know is coming?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    jliu:
    With all these vets back, I is feeling happies.
    still looking? i'm game jiun
    jliu:
    I am not looking for many trades... just one. And since the great mister Isaac is back, I choose him.

Isaac, just send cigars that you really enjoy. I will do the same. Don't worry about price range. Just don't send me any AJ cigars... (no offense to AJ lovers. that stuff is just not my thing). Also, do you smoke cc?
    I don't know about the great part but I am back for the time being. I won't worry on price range and I do t have AJ stuff so we should be good. But rules have to be set. How many and what are cc. I hope you like RP :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

I don't know about the great part but I am back for the time being. I won't worry on price range and I do t have AJ stuff so we should be good. But rules have to be set. How many and what are cc. I hope you like RP :)
    GET HIM JIUNN!!!!!!
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

what are cc... I'll take that as you're joking you silly goose youuuu. Ok good on not having AJ. phew hahah. RP... oh speaking of RP, kevin 415 (I herf w/ him sometimes) gave me an original decade last time I saw him. He a cool kat. I just PM'd you back. Don't thikn too much into this trade. Just send stuff you really enjoy smoking. I will do the same.
    james and jose. man.. I REALLY wish I went to that chicago herf... seeing those pictures makes me a bit sad honestly :( Sorry boys.. I will open up a trade again... perhaps soon. But this time, I must focus on mister Isaac.

Rudy - hi buuuuudddyy! I will do my best and make you proud!
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

GET HIM JIUNN!!!!!!
    really?
    I haven't purchased cigars in 2 years...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

GET HIM JIUNN!!!!!!
    really?
    Uhhhh,,,, sorry,, like Jiunn I'm all hopped up on happiness, seeing you and a bunch of the guys here.. Plus Jiunn always puts a smile on my face,, he's such a great dude!
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    jliu:

GET HIM JIUNN!!!!!!
    really?
    Uhhhh,,,, sorry,, like Jiunn I'm all hopped up on happiness, seeing you and a bunch of the guys here.. Plus Jiunn always puts a smile on my face,, he's such a great dude!
    aww such love on the boards lately. I smile real big. -_- <-- believe it or not that is me smiling real big. haa haaaa
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    This is gonna be awesome. I can't wait to see the different types of noodles that are gonna be exchanged. It will give me ideas on which new brands to try.
    Haha haha go to HMart in diamond bar. A whole section for noodles.
    lcpleel:
    You had a 5 year supply before. Should be fine for another 3 years.
    Ok does anyone know what he likes?
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    You had a 5 year supply before. Should be fine for another 3 years.
    I'm down to a small green humidor that holds 30
    lcpleel:
    Ok does anyone know what he likes?
    Yes, and if you need more cigars Isaac let me know. That 30 count needs some lovin?