Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

been awhile... anyone up for fiver blind premium trade?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Ok does anyone know what he likes?
    Yes, and if you need more cigars Isaac let me know. That 30 count needs some lovin?
    Thanks. but ill manage for right now. If i need some more ill let you know. lol

But if someone can fill me in on what this guy like that would be nice. THANKS
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Yes, and if you need more cigars Isaac let me know. That 30 count needs some lovin?

Cohiba
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I only really see him smoke CC anymore, lots of regional stuff and Ramon Allones, Vegas Robaina, San Cristobal De La Habana, Partagas and of course as was said earlier a sh!tload of Cohiba. That's what I see him smoking the most of, but I'm sure you can find something regardless bud. ;)
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:

Cohiba
    fml im a dominican guy...
    90+ Irishman:
    I only really see him smoke CC anymore, lots of regional stuff and Ramon Allones, Vegas Robaina, San Cristobal De La Habana, Partagas and of course as was said earlier a sh!tload of Cohiba. That's what I see him smoking the most of, but I'm sure you can find something regardless bud. ;)
    im digging in my little box right now. and if he normally smokes cc he wont like ccs coming from me.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    im digging in my little box right now. and if he normally smokes cc he wont like ccs coming from me.
    Mister Isaac. I enjoy both cc and nc. Great cigars in both areas imo. Seriously man no big deal at all. Just a usps small flat rate and fa la la la laaaa la la la la
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    Mister Isaac. I enjoy both cc and nc. Great cigars in both areas imo. Seriously man no big deal at all. Just a usps small flat rate and fa la la la laaaa la la la la
    you mean far a ra ra ra
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    you mean far a ra ra ra
    Ooh! Jack and Jill went up the hill ... Ohh!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jliu:
    With all these vets back, I is feeling happies.
    how happy, lmao
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    how happy, lmao
    so harpy i fra ra ra ra ra ra all the way to funky townnnn.
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    how happy, lmao
    So damn random. I think you and I may be twins, I just try to filter my silliness before writing it out online for the world to see.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    how happy, lmao
    So damn random. I think you and I may be twins, I just try to filter my silliness before writing it out online for the world to see.
    Twins like Danny DeVito and Ahnold.
    Marker:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    jliu:
    how happy, lmao
    Twins like Danny DeVito and Ahnold.
    True, except we're both buff as hell and badass motherfuckers
    and apparently "motherfuckers" is not censored.
    we some bad ass mothafuckaaaaz. hey ccom mod. look what i just typed. motherfuckaaazzz. *drops mic* and I'm out this biyatch!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jliu:
    we some bad ass mothafuckaaaaz. hey ccom mod. look what i just typed. motherfuckaaazzz. *drops mic* and I'm out this biyatch!
    Isaac. here ya go. hope you enjoy!

9405 5036 9930 0162 6020 59
    9505500037223348000132 part 1 of 2
    lcpleel:
    9505500037223348000132 part 1 of 2
    Dude no. Part one of one. This is just our first trade. Friendly trade. I may do a part 2 too then
    photo 20131216_11483_edit_1387223377638.jpg
    looks like ccom still cant count.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    That is a fine line up right there month!
    Superb trade Jiunn, class all the way sir! Congrats Isaac, great lineup of smokes there!
    90+ Irishman:
    Superb trade Jiunn, class all the way sir! Congrats Isaac, great lineup of smokes there!
    forgot who i was trading with so that calls for a part 2
    Have you ever tried to count in Chinese? It is like 10,000,000 of their currency for one of ours. Or is that Japan? Is Jiunn from either of those places? Who cares. They don't teach English anyhow.

Good hit Jiunn.
    Marker:
    Have you ever tried to count in Chinese? It is like 10,000,000 of their currency for one of ours. Or is that Japan? Is Jiunn from either of those places? Who cares. They don't teach English anyhow.

Good hit Jiunn.
    BWAHAHAHAHA nice :)
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    forgot who i was trading with so that calls for a part 2
    Lol that's just funny I don't care who ya are :P
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Marker:

Good hit Jiunn.
    Jaime, Jiunn is from Missouri so it's not like he can count anyway.........The english thing is suspect too.
    Marker:
    Have you ever tried to count in Chinese? It is like 10,000,000 of their currency for one of ours. Or is that Japan? Is Jiunn from either of those places? Who cares. They don't teach Engrish anyhow.

Good hit Jiunn.
    Fixed it for myself.
    no no. no part 2. just whatever part 1 of yours entailed. Hope you like them dude. If not, let me know and I'll send you other stuff for you to try out.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Wonderful to see this going on. Nice selection there Jiunn Jiunn. Enjoy Isaac, glad your back