Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An IRA Bombing Run

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Well, I've noticed that I've been talking a lot of sh!t lately, doing a lot of instigating and generally having a lot of fun with being back on the forum. Hand delivered a good number of "presents" in Chicago but I have not sent out anything through USPS lately let alone go on a bombing run. Time to fix that, Irish style ;) And in true IRA fashion I've put together 5 nail bombs for 5 very deserving targets. Tracking/DC#'s will be posted on Monday (family event all day tomorrow and no post on Sundays naturally).

But I'm not hiding behind a number and waiting for the person to figure it out or not, I'm calling you 5 out right here, right now.

1. FTG Brett - Hit you tonight when we herfed brother, hope you enjoyed and the second half will come next Thursday when we Herf again. Enjoy brohem ;)

2. Justin Hewey - Brother it's your bday, Xmas and I've held onto a few sticks I owe ya for a while now too. Time for your comeuppance good sir, hope you enjoy what makes it your way. Oh and smile as the Irish Bus rolls over ya brother ;)

3. Joe DJFISH - Your my PIF, but talking about how you thought you flew under the radar with it being your birthday and all, that ship sailed and will be landing your way shortly brother. Enjoy and hope ya like ;)

4. Rick RCY Cigars - You are one of my all time examples of what a BOTL and class means. I'm sure I will catch flak for this but I don't care, you really are one of my heros and someone that I am truly honored to call my friend. Thank you and your family for y'all's sacrifices and what you do for all of us brother! Plus it's just damned hilarious to see your reaction anytime I send something your way. We talked about this, just smile, smoke what I send ya and leave sleeping dogs lay, I do this because I want to so just take it and smoke it and smile :)

5. Drew Ddub - You've made quite the impression on me brother and made me smile and laugh more times than I can't count already. You are an amazing BOTL and one helluva man, proud as h3ll to call you my friend. Here's my way of saying thanks and a bit of return fire. Now go get yourself a REAL rowtah and get on VHerf more!

6. Luke (Tyland64) - Happppppy birthday to you! Happpppy birthday to you! Happppppppppy birthday dear Luke, happy birthday to you! Duck and cover son ;)

Oh and yeah fellas, I just did that.... Deal :P

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Like someone said once in a letter ........ "These forums are a better place with you around" Nothing but love for you kid ....... And all the well deserving targets!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Well nobody asked ME to herf....breaking my rowtahs bawlls!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Bahahaha awesome! Very deserving brothers indeed. Just make sure you spend some of your money on security and defense, you might be looking at a LONG winter.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    First four are not so bad. The fifth is an A**hole. Dont waste any packages on that guy. Total D!ck!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    He must be drinkin some of the same stuff the other guys are drinkin.. Lets just let him sleep it off. shhhhhhhhh
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    He must be drinkin some of the same stuff the other guys are drinkin.. Lets just let him sleep it off. shhhhhhhhh
    Want me to add your name to the list Rudy?
    ddubridge:
    First four are not so bad. The fifth is an A**hole. Dont waste any packages on that guy. Total D!ck!
    Yeah he is, but that's why I get along so well with him, cuz so am I ;) Deal with it brother, you are as deserving as anyone I know :)
    kingjk729:
    Like someone said once in a letter ........ "These forums are a better place with you around" Nothing but love for you kid ....... And all the well deserving targets!
    Thanks Jim, I haven't forgotten about you either brother, your name is on the short list my friend ;)
    Cmon Irish put the bottle down. no I don't want to sing any more u2 songs. yea I love you too bro,, cmon man, yea that's a bad ass song, yes the baddest song ever,, ok,, no I don't want another shot,
    The Kid:
    Cmon Irish put the bottle down. no I don't want to sing any more u2 songs. yea I love you too bro,, cmon man, yea that's a bad ass song, yes the baddest song ever,, ok,, no I don't want another shot,
    LOL man I have missed you on the forums bud, make me laugh my azz off :) To be fair it's a really great bottle and I don't want to put it down yet lol...
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    LOL man I have missed you on the forums bud, make me laugh my azz off :) To be fair it's a really great bottle and I don't want to put it down yet lol...
    haha Fair enough!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ddubridge:
    Confident=All D!ck
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Brett's getting all sentimental, Rick is gonna spit and spitter about being hit, and Drew is still cryin about his rowtah...
    Some things never change!
    An excellent selection of targets, little brother! It warms my heart to see you throwin down again.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Toombes:
    Brett's getting all sentimental, Rick is gonna spit and spitter about being hit, and Drew is still cryin about his rowtah...
    An excellent selection of targets, little brother! It warms my heart to see you throwin down again.

See here, we have a failure to communicate.
    Your a good guy and all, and I appreciate the thought. But, I thought I made it clear to your Irish Pub Butt. Don't think about it, your going to make me show my other side to these new guys. Brett and I'm only going to say this once. If anything hits my mailbox from you. You will need a new front porch and FTG will be casualty. Because if I send to one, I'll have to send to the other Brett. Just to make sure I got the right one, lol.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    What do we always tell each other in the group text, Rick?
    "Just accept that it's going to happen and relax."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    Your a good guy and all, and I appreciate the thought. But, I thought I made it clear to your Irish Pub Butt. Don't think about it, your going to make me show my other side to these new guys. Brett and I'm only going to say this once. If anything hits my mailbox from you. You will need a new front porch and FTG will be casualty. Because if I send to one, I'll have to send to the other Brett. Just to make sure I got the right one, lol.

Collateral damage!!! I love it.
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    90+ Irishman:
    Well, I've noticed that I've been talking a lot of sh!t lately, doing a lot of instigating and generally having a lot of fun with being back on the forum. Hand delivered a good number of "presents" in Chicago but I have not sent out anything through USPS lately let alone go on a bombing run. Time to fix that, Irish style ;) And in true IRA fashion I've put together 5 nail bombs for 5 very deserving targets. Tracking/DC#'s will be posted on Monday (family event all day tomorrow and no post on Sundays naturally).

But I'm not hiding behind a number and waiting for the person to figure it out or not, I'm calling you 5 out right here, right now.

1. FTG Brett - Hit you tonight when we herfed brother, hope you enjoyed and the second half will come next Thursday when we Herf again. Enjoy brohem ;)

2. Justin Hewey - Brother it's your bday, Xmas and I've held onto a few sticks I owe ya for a while now too. Time for your comeuppance good sir, hope you enjoy what makes it your way. Oh and smile as the Irish Bus rolls over ya brother ;)

3. Joe DJFISH - Your my PIF, but talking about how you thought you flew under the radar with it being your birthday and all, that ship sailed and will be landing your way shortly brother. Enjoy and hope ya like ;)

4. Rick RCY Cigars - You are one of my all time examples of what a BOTL and class means. I'm sure I will catch flak for this but I don't care, you really are one of my heros and someone that I am truly honored to call my friend. Thank you and your family for y'all's sacrifices and what you do for all of us brother! Plus it's just damned hilarious to see your reaction anytime I send something your way. We talked about this, just smile, smoke what I send ya and leave sleeping dogs lay, I do this because I want to so just take it and smoke it and smile :)

5. Drew Ddub - You've made quite the impression on me brother and made me smile and laugh more times than I can't count already. You are an amazing BOTL and one helluva man, proud as h3ll to call you my friend. Here's my way of saying thanks and a bit of return fire. Now go get yourself a REAL rowtah and get on VHerf more!

Subtle, real subtle bro.........
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Haha.... Good hits.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    HA! The list missed me!

Seriously, though, thats good stuff
    Darth Vader:
    90+ Irishman:

Subtle has never been my specialty... More of an F it let's do this kinda guy hahaha. Round two for you soon ;)
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

If you are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that your about to get screwed against your will I can recommend a good psychiatrist, his name is Jack Daniels :)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Finally.... A little "walk" to back up all the "talk".
    ;-D

Go get em you crazy Irishman!!!
    jgibv:
    ;-D

There will be a round two early next year.... Hi John :D
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    jgibv:
    ;-D

Brett seems too nice to be acting like this. Is the Irish coming out of him. :))
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    MorganGeo:
    jgibv:
    ;-D

Brett seems too nice to be acting like this. Is the Irish coming out of him. :))
    Brett nice? you don't know him very well do you? Oh and brett, you know what goes around comes around bro.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    jgibv:
    ;-D

Irishman always seems to back up the talk, crazy ***.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    90+ Irishman:
    Darth Vader:
    90+ Irishman:

Subtle has never been my specialty... More of an F it let's do this kinda guy hahaha. Round two for you soon ;)
    i'm not worried. i may to go cartel on his azz after this,LOL
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darth Vader:
    90+ Irishman:

Keep talking sh!t, we will see how this ends ;)
    JHewey:
    MorganGeo:
    jgibv:
    ;-D

Brett nice? you don't know him very well do you? Oh and brett, you know what goes around comes around bro.
    Bring it homie, I'm gunning for ya....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    90+ Irishman:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Keep talking sh!t, we will see how this ends ;)
    Lol, my money's on Joe. Homeboy don't play!!!!