Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An IRA Bombing Run

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    Well, I've noticed that I've been talking a lot of sh!t lately, doing a lot of instigating and generally having a lot of fun with being back on the forum. Hand delivered a good number of "presents" in Chicago but I have not sent out anything through USPS lately let alone go on a bombing run. Time to fix that, Irish style ;) And in true IRA fashion I've put together 5 nail bombs for 5 very deserving targets. Tracking/DC#'s will be posted on Monday (family event all day tomorrow and no post on Sundays naturally).

But I'm not hiding behind a number and waiting for the person to figure it out or not, I'm calling you 5 out right here, right now.

1. FTG Brett - Hit you tonight when we herfed brother, hope you enjoyed and the second half will come next Thursday when we Herf again. Enjoy brohem ;)

2. Justin Hewey - Brother it's your bday, Xmas and I've held onto a few sticks I owe ya for a while now too. Time for your comeuppance good sir, hope you enjoy what makes it your way. Oh and smile as the Irish Bus rolls over ya brother ;)

3. Joe DJFISH - Your my PIF, but talking about how you thought you flew under the radar with it being your birthday and all, that ship sailed and will be landing your way shortly brother. Enjoy and hope ya like ;)

4. Rick RCY Cigars - You are one of my all time examples of what a BOTL and class means. I'm sure I will catch flak for this but I don't care, you really are one of my heros and someone that I am truly honored to call my friend. Thank you and your family for y'all's sacrifices and what you do for all of us brother! Plus it's just damned hilarious to see your reaction anytime I send something your way. We talked about this, just smile, smoke what I send ya and leave sleeping dogs lay, I do this because I want to so just take it and smoke it and smile :)

5. Drew Ddub - You've made quite the impression on me brother and made me smile and laugh more times than I can't count already. You are an amazing BOTL and one helluva man, proud as h3ll to call you my friend. Here's my way of saying thanks and a bit of return fire. Now go get yourself a REAL rowtah and get on VHerf more!

Oh and yeah fellas, I just did that.... Deal :P
    U talk a lot of ***??? No way really
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well, I've noticed that I've been talking a lot of sh!t lately, doing a lot of instigating and generally having a lot of fun with being back on the forum. Hand delivered a good number of "presents" in Chicago but I have not sent out anything through USPS lately let alone go on a bombing run. Time to fix that, Irish style ;) And in true IRA fashion I've put together 5 nail bombs for 5 very deserving targets. Tracking/DC#'s will be posted on Monday (family event all day tomorrow and no post on Sundays naturally).

But I'm not hiding behind a number and waiting for the person to figure it out or not, I'm calling you 5 out right here, right now.

1. FTG Brett - Hit you tonight when we herfed brother, hope you enjoyed and the second half will come next Thursday when we Herf again. Enjoy brohem ;)

2. Justin Hewey - Brother it's your bday, Xmas and I've held onto a few sticks I owe ya for a while now too. Time for your comeuppance good sir, hope you enjoy what makes it your way. Oh and smile as the Irish Bus rolls over ya brother ;)

3. Joe DJFISH - Your my PIF, but talking about how you thought you flew under the radar with it being your birthday and all, that ship sailed and will be landing your way shortly brother. Enjoy and hope ya like ;)

4. Rick RCY Cigars - You are one of my all time examples of what a BOTL and class means. I'm sure I will catch flak for this but I don't care, you really are one of my heros and someone that I am truly honored to call my friend. Thank you and your family for y'all's sacrifices and what you do for all of us brother! Plus it's just damned hilarious to see your reaction anytime I send something your way. We talked about this, just smile, smoke what I send ya and leave sleeping dogs lay, I do this because I want to so just take it and smoke it and smile :)

5. Drew Ddub - You've made quite the impression on me brother and made me smile and laugh more times than I can't count already. You are an amazing BOTL and one helluva man, proud as h3ll to call you my friend. Here's my way of saying thanks and a bit of return fire. Now go get yourself a REAL rowtah and get on VHerf more!

U talk a lot of ***??? No way really
    You should know just how well I deliver on that sh!t talking ;)
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    90+ Irishman:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darth Vader:
    90+ Irishman:

Subtle, real subtle bro.........
    Subtle has never been my specialty... More of an F it let's do this kinda guy hahaha. Round two for you soon ;)
    i'm not worried. i may to go cartel on his azz after this,LOL
    Keep talking sh!t, we will see how this ends ;)
    this will end very well for me, not so well for you, hehehe
    Ok guys so I said this was going out on Monday but that came and went. I decided to make this a bit bigger than I had originally planned and if you read the first post you will see that it has been edited to reflect one of these changes in have also made all of the packages a bit bigger and for a few of them had to increase box size. That being said I now have to wait until Friday to ship since my paycheck doesn't hit until then and I can't afford to ship 5 packages of varying sizes until then. Thanks for understanding and bombs-o-F'ing-way :)
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    This makes me proud to be of Irish decent. Don't believe me? Check out my ginger beard, anyway, Go get me brother! I hope you hit Drew so hard his routa works better!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    thehilk:
    This makes me proud to be of Irish decent. Don't believe me? Check out my ginger beard, anyway, Go get me brother! I hope you hit Drew so hard his routa works better!
    Best typo ever.... hear that Irish? He just asked to be hit!
    No_one21:
    thehilk:
    I might be able to adjust and add Jeff as well..... Let me see what I can put together since he did ask and all :P
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok guys so I said this was going out on Monday but that came and went. I decided to make this a bit bigger than I had originally planned and if you read the first post you will see that it has been edited to reflect one of these changes in have also made all of the packages a bit bigger and for a few of them had to increase box size. That being said I now have to wait until Friday to ship since my paycheck doesn't hit until then and I can't afford to ship 5 packages of varying sizes until then. Thanks for understanding and bombs-o-F'ing-way :)
    yeah yeah , we all know your starting to have second thoughts, afraid of the after math, hahaha
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    90+ Irishman:
    yeah yeah , we all know your starting to have second thoughts, afraid of the after math, hahaha
    Look closer at the photo I just posted in the RCY Destruction Hotline.... You might find your name written on something. Anyone want to play Where's Waldo, Fish style?
    naw i'm not worried, i make people worry, and you will be soon once i get the rest of smokes in a row this week
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    I don't know brett, I wouldn't underestimate the fish!
    Hey he is my PIF, not sure why he is talking about retaliation, he asked to be my mooch!!!!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    No_one21:
    thehilk:
    Gooooo, stupid typo. I think I am safe with Irish. This forum is like the worst game of survivor ever, except everyone wins, sort of lol.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    thehilk:
    No_one21:
    thehilk:
    Gooooo, stupid typo. I think I am safe with Irish. This forum is like the worst game of survivor ever, except everyone wins, sort of lol.
    "This forum is like the worst game of survivor ever, except everyone wins, sort of." BEST QUOTE EVER! I think this should be #1 on the "102 things every newbie should know" thread.
    Hahahaha Merry Freaking Christmas Ccom.... BWAHAHAHAHA

Incoming for Justin, Drew, Luke, Joe and sending out Friday (as requested) Rick :).
    Nice knowing y'all :P

90+ Irishman:

Incoming for Justin, Drew, Luke, Joe and sending out Friday (as requested) Rick :).

in the words of dracula,"blah blah blah"
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Hahahaha!! Great stuff here
    MVW67:
    Hahahaha!! Great stuff here
    Lol thanks Mike :)

Joe - 9405 5036 9930 0183 3474 89
    Justin - 9405 5036 9930 0183 3474 65
    Luke - 9405 5036 9930 0183 3474 41
    Drew - 9405 5036 9930 0183 3474 27
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    90+ Irishman:

Jesus, looks like I need to bomb you with a real Christmas tree Charlie Brown........
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:

Jesus, looks like I need to bomb you with a real Christmas tree Charlie Brown........
    Lol it's as big as we can fit in our house and we can't decorate lower than two feet because Cael will rip it off hahaha
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Looks as if the Body Amour is in order ! Well done Brett !
    Don't F with the Ccom IRA....

curtpick:
    Thank you sir, though may be talking to you on the other end of my nail bombs in the future... Near future. You just never know ;)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    90+ Irishman:

freinds don't let friends drink bushmills
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:

Good thing I drink Jameson and Tullamore ;)
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Thank you sir, though may be talking to you on the other end of my nail bombs in the future... Near future. You just never know ;)
    Oh I know one thing......damn you ! Just throw that thought from your mind and keep focused young one ! :)
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Oh I know one thing......damn you ! Just throw that thought from your mind and keep focused young one ! :)
    Ooooh shiny!

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    90+ Irishman:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:

Good thing I drink Jameson and Tullamore ;)
    hahahahaaaa love me some tullamore! And you know as a Mc I have too make sure :)
    Got confirmation that Justin's landed safely yesterday.... The rest should start trickling in soon :)
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Brett decided to blow up my house..