OlemanjakeOlemanjake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello from me and deej

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Muahahahahahaha
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rick it would seem that you are just getting man love from every single direction... Wonder what you did to garnish so much attention.... Oh yeah that's right, you are simply YOU!

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Olemanjake:
    Hello from me and deej

Hello, Olemanjake. I assume you're the friend Shane mentioned earlier. I accept your greetings and raise you an aZZ beating.
    I'm not sure how long you've known Shane, but I find it only fair to give some little known information about him.
    1: His real name is Algernon Pennywhipple which is ancient Sumarian for Rebecca Gnarflumple, but he thinks Shane sounds more feminine.
    2: in his teens he spent 14 yrs in Cambodia, working as a street walking cross-dresser named Julia.
    3: He's actually a cross-dressing woman afflicted with hypertricosis which accounts for the raging Wolverine-inspired bro-chops.
    4: He has an extra toe but it's not on his foot, he uses it as a key fob.
    5: Every fortnight he sheds his skin like a sea snake and feeds it to the neighborhood cats.
    6: He likes to pick his toes, the rolls up the toe cheese and snorts it like snuff.
    7: Last, but not least, he's one HELL of a friend!
    So, unless you pull the ol' "bait and switch" with your return address, it's on! Pleased to meet ya, brother!
    Toombes:
    Olemanjake:
    Hello from me and deej

Hello, Olemanjake. I assume you're the friend Shane mentioned earlier. I accept your greetings and raise you an aZZ beating.
    I'm not sure how long you've known Shane, but I find it only fair to give some little known information about him.
    1: His real name is Algernon Pennywhipple which is ancient Sumarian for Rebecca Gnarflumple, but he thinks Shane sounds more feminine.
    2: in his teens he spent 14 yrs in Cambodia, working as a street walking cross-dresser named Julia.
    3: He's actually a cross-dressing woman afflicted with hypertricosis which accounts for the raging Wolverine-inspired bro-chops.
    4: He has an extra toe but it's not on his foot, he uses it as a key fob.
    5: Every fortnight he sheds his skin like a sea snake and feeds it to the neighborhood cats.
    6: He likes to pick his toes, the rolls up the toe cheese and snorts it like snuff.
    7: Last, but not least, he's one HELL of a friend!
    So, unless you pull the ol' "bait and switch" with your return address, it's on! Pleased to meet ya, brother!
    I damn near pissed myself laughing so hard reading this!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    "in his teens he spent 14 yrs in Cambodia" LOL you are soooooooo redneck!
    firetruckguy:

Well, if the shoe fits. At least I didn't tell everyone that his aZZ crack is sideways and when he was in school and went down the slide it made a "buuu, buuu, buuu, buuu" noise...
    Toombes:
    firetruckguy:

Well, if the shoe fits. At least I didn't tell everyone that his aZZ crack is sideways and when he was in school and went down the slide it made a "buuu, buuu, buuu, buuu" noise...
    the box just got bigger, unlike your ....well nevermind
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    what the hell did I miss?
    brianetz1:
    nothing but my bbuddy wanting to get his feet wet
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    deejmemixx:
    brianetz1:
    nothing but my bbuddy wanting to get his feet wet
    So you throwing him the deep end?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I think he's calling u out Rick, Dan, what's ya going to Brothers.
    Glock1975:
    I think he's calling u out Rick, Dan, what's ya going to Brothers.

Don't worry, Ray, we gots dis!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY Cigars:
    Okehampton!

lol, I have sat quiet for a year so I can repay people for their generousity. .just let me do this and not retaliate. I dont want to get dirty on uou...just want to send a few cigars...I wil if I have to though..
    was not able to meet up with olmanjake before shipping...but he will be involved soon. Feel free to call me daddy as u wish. No note inside sorry...but figured the package would speak for itself.
    deejmemixx:
    was not able to meet up with olmanjake before shipping...but he will be involved soon. Feel free to call me daddy as u wish. No note inside sorry...but figured the package would speak for itself.

Just a couple of sticks, hunh? You're sooooooooo screwed, buddy...
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

Just a couple of sticks, hunh? You're sooooooooo screwed, buddy...
    oh...is that a fact...jack?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    I've noticed John instigating a lot lately... Anyone else notice this? ;)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    deejmemixx:
    RCY Cigars:
    Okehampton!

lol, I have sat quiet for a year so I can repay people for their generousity. .just let me do this and not retaliate. I dont want to get dirty on uou...just want to send a few cigars...I wil if I have to though..

Soooo, basically I'm just suppose to sit here and get blown the Bleep up. That's not how this work. You see the Kevlar and the cigar. You know what happens next. Geeszzzz, the nerve of these guys. Do a couple of clubs during the course of the year. And think I'm going to just sit back and let him spin his turntable on me, shhhhhh, yea right DJ....

I made a promise to Santa, smile for the box :)
  • RCY's SantaRCY's Santa Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:
    RCY Cigars:
    Okehampton!

Soooo, basically I'm just suppose to sit here and get blown the Bleep up. That's not how this work. You see the Kevlar and the cigar. You know what happens next. Geeszzzz, the nerve of these guys. Do a couple of clubs during the course of the year. And think I'm going to just sit back and let him spin his turntable on me, shhhhhh, yea right DJ....

The joy this group brings makes Santa misty eyed.
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:
    RCY Cigars:
    Okehampton!

no need for return fire....but I know u will ignore it. Thanks for the intro u gave me when I joined.
    90+ Irishman:
    I've noticed John I have been instigating a lot lately... Anyone else notice this? ;)
    Yes....I think we've all noticed that Brett.

jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    I've noticed John I have been instigating a lot lately... Anyone else notice this? ;)

I see what you did there, thanks for making the naughty list John my boy :)
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

I didn't know you were an elf? Because I thought only Santa and his elves had access to the "nice" and "naughty" lists.

Dang, I was still holding out for the "nice" list this year .... doesn't make much of a difference to me though, don't have much on my Xmas list --- only thing I want is warmer weather and for this snow & ice to stop!!!
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

I didn't know you were an elf? Because I thought only Santa and his elves had access to the "nice" and "naughty" lists.

Dang, I was still holding out for the "nice" list this year .... doesn't make much of a difference to me though, don't have much on my Xmas list --- only thing I want is warmer weather and for this snow & ice to stop!!!
    Well that's the great thing about the naughty list, I don't try to fill your wish list of warm weather.... I do things to punish people like you. Punishment in the form of organic and fermented/cured leaves from various places around the world and island areas :) See punishment... Deserved too.
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

Well that's the great thing about the naughty list, I don't try to fill your wish list of warm weather.... I do things to punish people like you. Punishment in the form of organic and fermented/cured leaves from various places around the world and island areas :) See punishment... Deserved too.
    no no. i have been very good this year, promise.
    you must have me mistaken for someone else.....

there have been quite a few "noobs" around here though (both actual "noobs" and new alter-egos) who seem to be stirring the pot like they're making a stew on iron chef america....
    very naughty indeed.
    IMO, those are the real trouble makers ---- they deserve much more punishment than I do. You should probably bring the wrath down on 1 of them.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

there have been quite a few "noobs" around here though (both actual "noobs" and new alter-egos) who seem to be stirring the pot like they're making a stew on iron chef america....
    very naughty indeed.
    IMO, those are the real trouble makers ---- they deserve much more punishment than I do. You should probably bring the wrath down on 1 of them.
    I heard that John is both Left Overs and Enola Gay...
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

very naughty indeed.
    I heard that John is both Left Overs and Enola Gay...
    LOL, funny JT.
    But that's a lie.

For 1 I always eat my leftovers (unless it's seafood...that's never a good idea). Take them for lunch everyday.
    And 2 I don't have the firepower to even pretend to be enola gay (or any of these other jokers) ... damn if I was sending out mass bombs like that you better believe the package would be full of overruns and 2nds, LOL

But I'm pretty sure lying will get you on the naughty list.....you see this Brett....this is what I'm talking about. Lots of other people here to pick on.....