jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    I've noticed John I have been instigating a lot lately... Anyone else notice this? ;)
    Yes....I think we've all noticed that Brett.

I see what you did there, thanks for making the naughty list John my boy :)
    I didn't know you were an elf? Because I thought only Santa and his elves had access to the "nice" and "naughty" lists.

Dang, I was still holding out for the "nice" list this year .... doesn't make much of a difference to me though, don't have much on my Xmas list --- only thing I want is warmer weather and for this snow & ice to stop!!!
    Well that's the great thing about the naughty list, I don't try to fill your wish list of warm weather.... I do things to punish people like you. Punishment in the form of organic and fermented/cured leaves from various places around the world and island areas :) See punishment... Deserved too.
    no no. i have been very good this year, promise.
    you must have me mistaken for someone else.....

there have been quite a few "noobs" around here though (both actual "noobs" and new alter-egos) who seem to be stirring the pot like they're making a stew on iron chef america....
    very naughty indeed.
    IMO, those are the real trouble makers ---- they deserve much more punishment than I do. You should probably bring the wrath down on 1 of them.
    I heard that John is both Left Overs and Enola Gay...
    LOL, funny JT.
    But that's a lie.

For 1 I always eat my leftovers (unless it's seafood...that's never a good idea). Take them for lunch everyday.
    And 2 I don't have the firepower to even pretend to be enola gay (or any of these other jokers) ... damn if I was sending out mass bombs like that you better believe the package would be full of overruns and 2nds, LOL

But I'm pretty sure lying will get you on the naughty list.....you see this Brett....this is what I'm talking about. Lots of other people here to pick on.....
    So, if I am reading this right... you need more cigars.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    I've noticed John I have been instigating a lot lately... Anyone else notice this? ;)

I didn't know you were an elf? Because I thought only Santa and his elves had access to the "nice" and "naughty" lists.

Dang, I was still holding out for the "nice" list this year .... doesn't make much of a difference to me though, don't have much on my Xmas list --- only thing I want is warmer weather and for this snow & ice to stop!!!
    Well that's the great thing about the naughty list, I don't try to fill your wish list of warm weather.... I do things to punish people like you. Punishment in the form of organic and fermented/cured leaves from various places around the world and island areas :) See punishment... Deserved too.

ya that sums it up there have been quite a few "noobs" around here though (both actual "noobs" and new alter-egos) who seem to be stirring the pot like they're making a stew on iron chef america....
    very naughty indeed.
    IMO, those are the real trouble makers ---- they deserve much more punishment than I do. You should probably bring the wrath down on 1 of them.
    LOL, funny JT.
    But that's a lie.

For 1 I always eat my leftovers (unless it's seafood...that's never a good idea). Take them for lunch everyday.
    And 2 I don't have the firepower to even pretend to be enola gay (or any of these other jokers) ... damn if I was sending out mass bombs like that you better believe the package would be full of overruns and 2nds, LOL

But I'm pretty sure lying will get you on the naughty list.....you see this Brett....this is what I'm talking about. Lots of other people here to pick on.....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

there have been quite a few "noobs" around here though (both actual "noobs" and new alter-egos) who seem to be stirring the pot like they're making a stew on iron chef america....
    very naughty indeed.
    LOL, funny JT.
    But that's a lie.

No no --- you are not reading that right at all LOL. Simple misunderstanding. Got plenty of cigars, too cold to smoke them!! Need to move somewhere with warmer weather, that's the real problem.

And BTW this thread is about RCY and Toombes, we are expert thread jackers. Back to the original topic...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

very naughty indeed.
    LOL, funny JT.
    But that's a lie.

No no --- you are not reading that right at all LOL. Simple misunderstanding. Got plenty of cigars, too cold to smoke them!! Need to move somewhere with warmer weather, that's the real problem.

And BTW this thread is about RCY and Toombes, we are expert thread jackers. Back to the original topic...
    I read "needs more cigars" too......
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    firetruckguy:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

very naughty indeed.
    LOL, funny JT.
    But that's a lie.

I read "needs more cigars" too......
    Damn,I know you BOTLs can't count worth a damn...but now you can't read either....cigar smoke must be getting to your head.