Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The RCY Destruction Hotline

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Since Rick seems to be getting targeted by nearly half the brotherhood right now, I figured I'd make it easier on him and us and consolidate all of the bombing, trash talk and general instigation on one of my all time most revered and respected brothers right here. So here it is fellas, post away.... Let's see what we can do to make this one of the largest rain of destruction on a single brother that we can, and this is the place to start that magic happening.... I will be posting a picture of a LARGE flat rate box full and addressed to the infamous RCY Cigars in just a few minutes... I encourage you all to do the same or as much or little as you can.

Oh and trash talking is encouraged as is severe instigating :) Got nothing but love for ya Rick, enjoy and hope this thread brings a grimace AND a smile to your face brother hahahahahaha. This is you and this is you destroyed....

Comments

• RCY's SantaRCY's Santa Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    You've went & lost your mind, Irish....
    Or did you get into the Jameson a little early today?
    Either way that is a very nice looking large flat rate box you got there....LOL.

RCY, it was nice knowing you. I send my condolences....

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    That's what I'm talking about right there boys! Time to grow a pair fellas and take it to the 'elusive' RCY! hehehehehe
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    90+ Irishman:
    Since Rick seems to be getting targeted by nearly half the brotherhood right now, I figured I'd make it easier on him and us and consolidate all of the bombing, trash talk and general instigation on one of my all time most revered and respected brothers right here. So here it is fellas, post away.... Let's see what we can do to make this one of the largest rain of destruction on a single brother that we can, and this is the place to start that magic happening.... I will be posting a picture of a LARGE flat rate box full and addressed to the infamous RCY Cigars in just a few minutes... I encourage you all to do the same or as much or little as you can.

Oh and trash talking is encouraged as is severe instigating :) Got nothing but love for ya Rick, enjoy and hope this thread brings a grimace AND a smile to your face brother hahahahahaha. This is you and this is you destroyed....

Wha??? that's just not fair! I tried this... and I get slammed...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    WaltBasil:
    Wha??? that's just not fair! I tried this... and I get slammed...
    We know. We all know. It isn't new news. Rick crushes people. Always has, always will. No one in this thread expects differently.
    Let's just see how he reacts to this crush from me... Not speaking for anyone else, but this one is gonna hurt really damned bad.... You about to get knocked the F out my friend Rick ;)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I'm staying out of this one! That man fires back with a vengeance!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    90+ Irishman:
    Let's just see how he reacts to this crush from me... Not speaking for anyone else, but this one is gonna hurt really damned bad.... You about to get knocked the F out my friend Rick ;)

There's always one, I wasn't gonna post in here. But since I found out I have my own Santa. And this guy really wants the title. I'm going out fighting, because that's what the great ones do. Let's see if my one tube knocks you squared out on your butt. Let's Rock! I promised Santa I would put a smile on your face.

RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

There's always one, I wasn't gonna post in here. But since I found out I have my own Santa. And this guy really wants the title. I'm going out fighting, because that's what the great ones do. Let's see if my one tube knocks you squared out on your butt. Let's Rock! I promised Santa I would put a smile on your face.

Should have waited until I mailed mine out tomorrow Rick.... *reaches into aging humi and pulls out another OR Viaje*
    90+ Irishman:
    Rick, he doesn't mean this.

Bret... calm the f down dude... Relax. Think about what you are saying. Issue an apology.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Damn Rick!!! What's in the tube?

You sending Irish one of these.....????
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    To be the man, you have to beat the man. It's never the quantity. But the meaning, remember that young veteran.

Sorry boys but Irish Eyes are still smiling as is my son's :)

jgibv:
    Damn Rick!!! What's in the tube?

You sending Irish one of these.....????
    . LMFAO Hahahahahahahaha "it'll Fvck you up!"
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    90+ Irishman:
    nothing to be worried about here,
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    imageone of these is for mr rcy....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

Should have waited until I mailed mine out tomorrow Rick.... *reaches into aging humi and pulls out another OR Viaje*
    Bwhahaha!!!

Might as well bubble wrap that whole thing and ship it. You guys are freakin crazy!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    RCY Cigars:
    To be the man, you have to beat the man. It's never the quantity. But the meaning, remember that young veteran.

Oh really Rick... U stealing my lines now
    ddubridge:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

Bwhahaha!!!

Might as well bubble wrap that whole thing and ship it. You guys are freakin crazy!!!
    I'm considering it :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Sorry boys but Irish Eyes are still smiling as is my son's :)

Is that Sam Leccia?!?!?
    Lmao man wish I was that talented and was in the cigar industry but yeah no.
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao man wish I was that talented and was in the cigar industry but yeah no.
    lol :D
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    This whole thing seems.... unwise.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Irish...may I ask why your picture is sideways?
    New Boots:
    Irish...may I ask why your picture is sideways?
    That's a family pic from back in HS years ago with family and is hanging off of a lamp behind me with a few others... Just how the photo holder lays
    jthanatos:
    This whole thing seems.... unwise.
    Meh I GOT this... Just wait and see ;)
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    You gentlemen are well... insane.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

So, I'm guessing that inside the tube is the baseball bat that your going to beat Brett to a pulp with? LMAO!