Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The RCY Destruction Hotline

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    onestrangeone:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    Let's just see how he reacts to this crush from me... Not speaking for anyone else, but this one is gonna hurt really damned bad.... You about to get knocked the F out my friend Rick ;)

There's always one, I wasn't gonna post in here. But since I found out I have my own Santa. And this guy really wants the title. I'm going out fighting, because that's what the great ones do. Let's see if my one tube knocks you squared out on your butt. Let's Rock! I promised Santa I would put a smile on your face.

So, I'm guessing that inside the tube is the baseball bat that your going to beat Brett to a pulp with? LMAO!
    BWAHAHAHAHA I spit all over myself when I read this... Nice!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    onestrangeone:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    Let's just see how he reacts to this crush from me... Not speaking for anyone else, but this one is gonna hurt really damned bad.... You about to get knocked the F out my friend Rick ;)

There's always one, I wasn't gonna post in here. But since I found out I have my own Santa. And this guy really wants the title. I'm going out fighting, because that's what the great ones do. Let's see if my one tube knocks you squared out on your butt. Let's Rock! I promised Santa I would put a smile on your face.

So, I'm guessing that inside the tube is the baseball bat that your going to beat Brett to a pulp with? LMAO!
    OHHHHHHHHH RICK! Send the bat to ME!!!! I'll walk down the road and whisper softly while I'm whackin' the crap out of him with a big stick!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    If it is a bat, I can see people lining up like that scene from airplane where they are slapping the hysterical lady to take a whack at Irish.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Marker:
    If it is a bat, I can see people lining up like that scene from airplane where they are slapping the hysterical lady to take a whack at Irish.
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Like a red headed step child, LMAO
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Oh lucky me... Now wait a damned minute this is the RCY DESTRUCTION HOTLINE.... Back to business. Those who want to F Rick up with me just ask and ye shall receive his addy as well as a list of cigars he is looking for, constantly enjoys, and wish list... I can do the same thing for the Joker John as well with the same information :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Marker:
    Hilarious!!!^^^^
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Oh lucky me... Now wait a damned minute this is the RCY DESTRUCTION HOTLINE.... Back to business. Those who want to F Rick up with me just ask and ye shall receive his addy as well as a list of cigars he is looking for, constantly enjoys, and wish list... I can do the same thing for the Joker John as well with the same information :)
    Naw, I like rick....wouldn't bomb him. Thinking about sending you another box though Irish..you keep trying to throw me under a bus, don't like it.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Naw, I like rick....wouldn't bomb him. Thinking about sending you another box though Irish..you keep trying to throw me under a bus, don't like it.
    That's no joke! He was just telling me how he was going to fabricate a story about me changing my address to Loon Lake. Just so shizz would BOMB me. What a story. Plenty of room for everyone under Brett's new bus.
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    That's no joke! He was just telling me how he was going to fabricate a story about me changing my address to Loon Lake. Just so shizz would BOMB me. What a story. Plenty of room for everyone under Brett's new bus.
    Damn, monster tires that bus looks kind of short though.....hmm
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Wow Drew talk about fabrication.... To be fair I ride the short bus to the shorter bus to the smaller school so it's all good on that end. Guess that's why I don't have enough common sense and do things like talk to Shizza about Drews new Loon Lake addy, and distribute Johns addy since a new copy of his return addy showed up the other day and he is SUPER LOW FROM WHAT I HEAR ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Wow Drew talk about fabrication.... To be fair I ride the short bus to the shorter bus to the smaller school so it's all good on that end. Guess that's why I don't have enough common sense and do things like talk to Shizza about Drews new Loon Lake addy, and distribute Johns addy since a new copy of his return addy showed up the other day and he is SUPER LOW FROM WHAT I HEAR ;)
    Irish please check your PM box....let's be friends again?
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Marker:
    Can I b 1st, o please
    Wow guess I'm loved....
    Ok, u lost me
  • RCY's SantaRCY's Santa Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    Let us all remember the true joy Rick has brought us, and remember the reason for this thread. All of Santa's little helpers out there should show the happiness and cheer they are sending Rick's way.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    RCY's Santa:
    Let us all remember the true joy Rick has brought us, and remember the reason for this thread. All of Santa's little helpers out there should show the happiness and cheer they are sending Rick's way.
    but RCY scares me......
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    brianetz1:
    RCY's Santa:
    but RCY scares me......
    No sh1t. Dude casually bombs harder than my entire inventory.
    jthanatos:
    brianetz1:
    RCY's Santa:
    but RCY scares me......
    He's not scary, he's just like a teddy bear, so cuddly and soft, just wanna squeeze him
  • RCY's SantaRCY's Santa Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    jthanatos:
    brianetz1:
    RCY's Santa:
    but RCY scares me......
    Do not fear Rick. He is merely spreading the Christmas Spirit all year long. Santa wants everyone to do the same and ensure he feels the joy of Christmas.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    jthanatos:
    brianetz1:
    RCY's Santa:
    but RCY scares me......
    He's not scary, he's just like a teddy bear, so cuddly and soft, just wanna squeeze him
    If you squeeze too hard Ray I heard that Fuentes and Padron Anniversary sticks come out!! Might just be a rumor though....
    How bout this Ray, I hit em and you squeeze em and we see what happens? :)
    Hahahaha Merry Freaking Christmas Ccom.... BWAHAHAHAHA

Incoming for Justin, Drew, Luke, Joe and sending out Friday (as requested) Rick :).
    Nice knowing y'all :P