Arizona @ Seatle
    Philly @ Oakland
    Buffalo @ NY Jets
    Tennesee @ New England
    Chicago @ Atlanta
    And MNF is Denver @ San Diego
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Vulchor:
    WEEK 6Texans @ Bengals, Lions @ Packers, Ravens @ Vikings, Giants @ Saints, Browns @ Steelers, Panthers @ Bucs, Chiefs @ Redskins, Rams @ Jaguars, Cardinals @ Seahawks, Eagles @ Raiders, Titans @ Patriots, Bills @ Jets, Bears @ Falcons, Broncos @ Chargers and total score of the game.
    Bengals
    Packers
    Vikings
    Saints
    Steelers
    PanthersChiefs
    Jauars
    Cardinals
    Eagles
    Titans
    Jets
    Falcons
    Broncos total score 39
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Now for my picks Jacksonville, KC, Cincy, Baltimore, GB, Pitt, Carolina, NY Giants, Seatle, Philly, NY Jets, New England, Atlanta and Denver on MNF 27-23
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Jacksonville, KC, Cincy, Baltimore, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Giants, Arizona, Philly, Jets, New England, Atlanta, and Denver 44 pts....

This week is kinda tough to pick actually. Should be good games to watch. I edited this once because thats how difficult it was. Keep going back and forth!!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Jacksonville, Washington, Cincinatti, Minnesota, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Carolina, New York Giants, Arizona, Philadelphia, New York Jets, New England, Atlanta. MNF Denver (41)
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 187
    Texans, Packers, Vikings, Saints, Steelers, Panthers, Redskins, Jaguars, Seahawks, Eagles, Patriots, Jets, Bears, Chargers. 50.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I am going to be away for a couple days most likely. I might be able to get on here to see who wins but a Post Office might be a little bit difficult. I will let whoefver wins know when I can get their pack int he mail. Sorry guys!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Well, i didnt pick this week----looks like it wouldnt have mattered....I missed 6 on the work pool------guesss I cant call in sick.
    Here is this weeks results. Feel free to double check my findings. Jsnake - 9 (MNF Broncos 39)

Kingjk729 - 7 (MNF Broncos 50) Eliminated

Ironhorse - 7 (MNF Broncos 44) Eliminated

JZ - 8 (MNF Broncos 41) Eliminated

Plaidbanana1 - 8 (MNF Chargers 50)

It comes down to MNF again. Plaidbanana needs a Chargers win to force the tie breaker! Good Luck Guys!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I had 7 as well. Next week should be better.
    Goldy:
    I had 7 as well. Next week should be better.
    Sorry Goldy, I forgot to check the previous page.
    yeah, this was a tough week. I am always surprised at how the games play out. Better LUCK next week I guess
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I don't want to sound like I don't care, I am just busy busy busy lately. Whoever the winner is, just PM me your info and I'll get a package out ASAP. It might take me a couple days but I will def. get one out. I'll be extra generous for making you wait, I promise!! Thanks guys
    If my math is to be believed( and it may not)---It seems our slithery friend, JSnake is this weeks winner. Congrats good sir, and get with EJ about your little package. I will go ahead and list this weeks games in the next post...and make my picks to ensure victory tomorrow:)------Congrats Snake by the way.
    -------------------WEEK 7----------------------------Colts @ Rams, Vikings @ Steelers, Patriots vs Tampa Bay Bucs (in London), Bears @ Bengals, Chargers @ Chiefs, Packers @ Browns, 49'ers @ Texans, Bills @ Panthers, Jets @ Raiders, Falcons @ Cowboys, Saints @ Dolphins, Cardinals @ N.Y. Giants, Eagles @ Redskins and total points scored.
    Vulchor:
    If my math is to be believed( and it may not)---It seems our slithery friend, JSnake is this weeks winner. Congrats good sir, and get with EJ about your little package. I will go ahead and list this weeks games in the next post...and make my picks to ensure victory tomorrow:)------Congrats Snake by the way.
    thanks my PM has been sent. Will try to hook a brother up next week! I got some goodies in the mail. Nice treats for sure.
    Colts, Vikings, Patriots, Bengals, Chargers, Packers, Texans, Bills, Jets, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants, Eagles 35pts
    Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Bears, Chargers, Packers, Texans, Panthers, Jets, Falcons, Saints, Giants, Eagles 44 points.
    Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Bears, Chargers, Packers, Texans, Panthers, Jets, Cowboys, Saints, Giants, Philly=39
    Colts, Steelers, GB, SD, NE, SF, NYJ, Carolina, Bears, Dallas, NO, Giants, Philly 48

Feels like a good week
    Cutting it close Goldy! I saw the ref with his hand on the flag.....Almost a delay of game!! JK Good Luck everyone!
    Well I had to wait for everyone else to post so I could steal their picks. ;)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Hope its not too late for my pics ...... been a little distracted, colts,steelers,pats,bengals,chiefs,packers,49ers,panthers,jets,falcons,saints,giants, and eagles with 46 total points
    Here is the results for Week 7. With every having the same picks for the remaining 2 games, here are the results. As always, feel free to double check the numbers. Ironhorse - 9 Correct (MNF 35 Points)

JZ - 8 Correct *** ELIMINATED***

King J - 8 Correct *** ELIMINATED***

Vulchor - 9 Correct (MNF 39 Points)

Goldy - 8 Correct *** ELIMINATED***
    Ironhorse (35 Points) VS. Goldy (39 Points)

GOOD LUCK GUYS!
    JZ, I trust your math like I would trust Capernicus' math. HOWEVER, I dont get your writing:) I have 9 and so does IronHorse and the total points scored will decide if I am reading it correctly. Is this right?
    yeah, I think that is what he means. But my question is the rule on the points tie breaker. Is it the closest to the total score without going over, or is it just closest to the total?
    Closest to the total, period. Not like the Price is Right not going over rule-----which I once saw someone miss by $1 over and almost pooped my pants btw, sorry, neither here nor there I guess.
    Whoever wins tonight PM me your info. I can't get your package out til Friday though. I hope that is ok because I am broke. Give me an idea of what you like too.
    Vulchor:
    JZ, I trust your math like I would trust Capernicus' math. HOWEVER, I dont get your writing:) I have 9 and so does IronHorse and the total points scored will decide if I am reading it correctly. Is this right?
    Sorry for the confusion!

I was just putting that it was Vulchor vs. Ironhorse for the win and put your MNF predictions next to your name since it will come down to the tie breaker.
    Horse---I am (just a smalllllllll amount) regretful to say that I have won the football based on points. Yay, for me however!!! Looking forward to getting more cigar fun and hopefully getting someone a nice little package next week. In the meantime, I have all bragging rights for this week. Snake, I have PMed you.