Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Game of Football

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    *************WEEK 8***************Texans @ Bills, Browns @ Bears, Seahawks @ Cowboys, Rams @ Lions, Dolphins @ Jets, NY Giants @ Eagles, Broncos @ Ravens, 49'ers @ Colts, Jaguars @ Titans, Oakland @ Chargers, Panthers @ Cardinals, Vikings @ Packers, Falcons @ New Orleans including TOTAL points scored.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    PM received and will fire back a DC# on Friday. You do like Swisher Sweets grape don't you?
    More a fan of the Phillies Blunt Peach------but I'll take whatever I can get.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Texans, Bears, Cowboys, Lions, Jets, Giants, Ravens, Colts, Jaguars, Chargers, Cardinals, Packers, New Orleans 45
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Ok picks for week 8 are Texans,Bears,Cowboys,Lions,Jets,Giants (they cant lose 3 in a row can they)Ravens,Colts,Jaguars,Chargers,Cardinals,Packers,New Orleans. MNF 54
    Texans, Bears, Cowboys, Rams, Jets, Eagles, Ravens, Colts, Jaguars, Chargers, Cardinals, Vikings, New Orleans 44 points.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Texans, Bears, Cowboys, Lions, Dolphins, Giants, Broncos, Colts, Jaguars, Chargers, Panthers, Packers, New Orleans (58)
    wow, I was way off this week. What the heck NFL??
    ironhorse:
    Harry: What's her last name? I'll look it up.
    Lloyd: You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?
    Harry: Maybe it's on the briefcase.
    Lloyd: Oh, yeah! It's right here.
    [He reads the manufacturer's name, which is Samsonite]
    Lloyd: Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though
    Here are the results that I calculated.

King - 6 Correct

Iron - 6 Correct

JZ - 7 Correct

And this weeks winner!!

Jsnake with 9 correct! Good Job
    Hey guys I just won 2 weeks ago and think I should let the next guy in line take this win. So JZ if it is ok I think Vulchor should hook you up.
    JZ:
    ironhorse:
    Harry: What's her last name? I'll look it up.
    Lloyd: You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?
    Harry: Maybe it's on the briefcase.
    Lloyd: Oh, yeah! It's right here.
    [He reads the manufacturer's name, which is Samsonite]
    Lloyd: Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though

I love that movie. I think you should win just for saying that, and I will watch it today because you got me craving it now. I should smoke a goofy cigar too. Maybe a Gurkha Centurian since its so cartoon looking.
    LOL! That is my all-time favorite movie!
    jsnake:
    Hey guys I just won 2 weeks ago and think I should let the next guy in line take this win. So JZ if it is ok I think Vulchor should hook you up.
    Jsnake, if you want to pass on your win then I'll glady take it as the runner-up if no one has an objection. But you defintely desreve it.
    If Vulchor is ok with it he can send to you. I just sent to him for last week and to be honest I just can't afford to send any packages out. We are financially in a bad way right now. I have to stop playing games and such here for the next few months or until things get better.

Of course I like getting cigars and it is fun sending them out but I really think you should take it this week if that is ok.
    Vulchor - PM sent
    Understood Snake---best of luck-----JZ I shall be sending something out to you shortly good sir.
    Final Count with Monday Night Football

King - 7 Correct

Iron - 7 Correct

JZ - 8 Correct

Jsnake - 10 Correct
    2nd PM sent Vulchor.

Jsnake, im sorry times are tough for you right now. I hope things improve for you quickly. Hopefully brighter times are around the corner.
    Thanks. I am trying to keep my head up.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Is this game still open to new comers? I'm not doing so well in my fantasy league right now so I don't think anyone has anything to worry about me joining in. This game sounds fun though.
    Join in brother----looks like a slow week perhaps....but it is good for your chances to win.
    NFL Week 9

Washington @ Atlanta
    Arizona @ Chicago
    Houston @ Indianapolis
    Batltimore @ Cincinnati
    Kansas City @ Jacksonville
    Green Bay @ Tampa Bay
    Miami @ New England
    Carolina @ New Orleans
    Detroit @ Seattle
    Tennessee @ San Francisco
    San Diego @ New York Giants
    Dallas @ Philadelphia

MNF Football

Pittsburgh @ Denver (Plus total Points)
    Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Green Bay, New England, New Orleans, Seattle, San Francisco, Giants, Philly, Pittsburgh (38pts)
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    here are my picks ........ sorry been running like a chicken with its head cut off lately ..... Atlanta,Chicago,Indy,Baltimore,Jacksonville,Green Bay, New England,New Orleans,Seattle,San Fran,NYG,Philly, and Pitt with a 46 pt total
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    ironhorse:
    Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Green Bay, New England, New Orleans, Seattle, San Francisco, Giants, Philly, Pittsburgh (38pts)

Well ironhorse I guess your forum name doesn't reflect a love of "MY IRON COLTS" !!! That is just completely disrespectful ...picking Houston ...C'mon man !!! J/K busting your gonads a bit . Good luck with all your picks except THAT one LMAO !!!
    gmill880:
    ironhorse:

Well ironhorse I guess your forum name doesn't reflect a love of "MY IRON COLTS" !!! That is just completely disrespectful ...picking Houston ...C'mon man !!! J/K busting your gonads a bit . Good luck with all your picks except THAT one LMAO !!!
    where are your picks? hahaha, I had to pick one game where I could see an upset. Houston has a great defense that doesn't get much attention, colts have zero run game and now everyone knows it, and they have a few key players injured. Plus indy is probably feeling the 7-0 pressure, so I went for it. Its a long shot, but I got a feeling here on this one.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    ironhorse:
    gmill880:
    ironhorse:

where are your picks? hahaha, I had to pick one game where I could see an upset. Houston has a great defense that doesn't get much attention, colts have zero run game and now everyone knows it, and they have a few key players injured. Plus indy is probably feeling the 7-0 pressure, so I went for it. Its a long shot, but I got a feeling here on this one.

No pressure thay have started at least 7-0 4 outta 5 of the last seasons , their used to it. Run game is adequate for what they need just enough to make the play action work. They always play a close game with Houston though ...should be a good one.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    OK here go my pics Atlanta, Chicago, Indy, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Green Bay, New England, New Orleans, I hate to do this but easy one Seattle, Tenn, Giants, Philly, Pitt.....and final score of Monday game 35pts.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Wow! I really need to pay more attention to the TP&B forums! I'd have loved to be in on this from the get go. Too much time spent on the Non-Cigar Related. You guys mind if I jump in this week?

If so, here's my picks:

Atlanta
    Arizona
    Indianapolis
    Baltimore
    Jacksonville
    Green Bay
    New England
    New Orleans
    Seattle
    San Fransisco
    NY Giants