Home Non Cigar Related

PRAYER REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Prayers of peace needed for the children of Central America.
    Prayer request for my 94 years young uncle, Bill Bass. Bill crossed over this AM. Bill was a tail gunner on a B-17 and had to bail out over occupied France. The French underground got him back to England. Prayers for Bill on his last flight in this world. Thanks
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    First Warrior:
    Prayers of peace needed for the children of Central America.
    Thank you for this post, the right perspective is sorely needed. Amen!
    First Warrior:
    Prayer request for my 94 years young uncle, Bill Bass. Bill crossed over this AM. Bill was a tail gunner on a B-17 and had to bail out over occupied France. The French underground got him back to England. Prayers for Bill on his last flight in this world. Thanks
    Three of my uncles were Navy, Pacific during WWII, gone now. I hate losing that generation. Prayers for your Uncle and those who loved him.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    First Warrior:
    Prayers for you and the family, brother. Your uncle was one of the true American heroes.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    fellas...my father in law lost his battle with cancer last night. Tough times ahead for my wife and her family. If you all could send some prayers and good vibes our way I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to step away from the forums for a few days and focus my time and attention on my wife and her family right now. Thank you.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Man, sorry to hear about this Ro. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family.
    Prayers sent for your family in this time of mourning. Have a ceremony to celebrate his life.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Prayers going out to you and your family, Bro. May peace be with you all....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    smoke em if you got em:
    fellas...my father in law lost his battle with cancer last night. Tough times ahead for my wife and her family. If you all could send some prayers and good vibes our way I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to step away from the forums for a few days and focus my time and attention on my wife and her family right now. Thank you.
    Prayers for your family. Take your time and take care of the family. We will still be here when you have time. I am.sorry for your loss.
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    My friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and her family. God Bless!
    Just having a really crummy month. Been in a funk for a few weeks now and can't seem to shake it off. Prayers would be appreciated.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Puff_Dougie:
    Just having a really crummy month. Been in a funk for a few weeks now and can't seem to shake it off. Prayers would be appreciated.
    Put on some good music and shake it off!! Sending prayers your way sir.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Puff_Dougie:
    I'm with ya! It's hard feeling this way; I'll pray for you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Martel:
    Puff_Dougie:
    It really has been a tough time for a lot of people. Definetly will be mentioning a lot of families.
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    Puff_Dougie:
    It really has been a tough time for a lot of people. Definetly will be mentioning a lot of families.
    You must be doing something right, the devil works hardest to bring down those who do good. I'm praying for you, too.
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    Puff_Dougie:
    You must be doing something right, the devil works hardest to bring down those who do good. I'm praying for you, too.
    Thanks, brothers. Your prayers mean more than you know. I know a lot of folks are going through way worse stuff than me. I've been blessed in so many ways, not least of which by this awesome online community.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Thanks, brothers. Your prayers mean more than you know. I know a lot of folks are going through way worse stuff than me. I've been blessed in so many ways, not least of which by this awesome online community.
    Enough with the bad, I like to pray about good stuff. Dr. Kent Brantly was released from the hospital today, Ebola free, along with his colleague, Nancy Writebol. I love Kent and his family. There's still lots of suffering because of this disease, and others, I know, but this news brightened my day in the midst of some personal darkness.
    Started a new semister with 5 classes today. Prayers needed please. And thank you.
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Prayers for my family would be appreciated.
    If we made the decisions we make in life based on how those decisions will affect the children seven generations from now our world would be safe for those coming generations. A pinch of tobacco and prayers for all the children.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    First Warrior:
    If we made the decisions we make in life based on how those decisions will affect the children seven generations from now our world would be safe for those coming generations. A pinch of tobacco and prayers for all the children.
    Problem is, we don't make decisions. We just let it happen.

webmost:
    First Warrior:
    Problem is, we don't make decisions. We just let it happen.

Sad but true. Of course, just letting it happen is also a decision. Like Getty Lee said, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    I don't mean to come in as a noob asking for stuff, but I need help. I need prayers (lots and God knows the details). Please pray for my kids, husband and me. What I'm dealing with is beyond me, and at this point, only He can help. Thank you guys, in advance.

• e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    You and your family will be in my prayers...I hope they are answered.
    TaraLee:
    I don't mean to come in as a noob asking for stuff, but I need help. I need prayers (lots and God knows the details). Please pray for my kids, husband and me. What I'm dealing with is beyond me, and at this point, only He can help. Thank you guys, in advance.

TaraLee, you and Jay and your family are in my prayers.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Tara Lee, prayers and good thoughts are going out for you, Jay, and your family asking for help and guidance in your time of need. May He bless and be with you.
    Praying for you Tara Lee.

Guys, I have a job interview this weekend; I'd appreciate you praying for me.