Home General Discussion

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    danielruas:
    Heres the wife and I on our wedding day this past July, with the rest of our wedding party in the back:

Great pic Daniel... you're looking sharp and you have a beautiful bride, congrats! Love the shoes btw... nice touch :)
    +1,, Do any of the brides maids smoke cigars???? ;o)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    sol1821:
    can you spot me???

I'm gonna say, front row, fourth from the left....

And does that guy in the front row have a d1ck in a box???
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    That's easy...3rd row, 4rth from the right. What do I win??
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice 30 degree weather in Germany. That was a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 I was smoking.
    Myself, Lakota72 and DustoffDan
    Photobucket

Myself and DSWarmack
    Photobucket
    RCY, that first pic is really good man! Was that just a random shot that turned out great or was that staged???
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    Stephen wanted to see another pic of my guitar... here's one...

Slick F'ing guitar, and love the tats Todd! I've got about 55 hrs myself in the chair with all of my ink... seems like you may have even more than that lol
    a little more... lol. About 300 hours or so. My new avatar is a pic of my back. It says CARPE DIEM
    Hey BigT06, did you ever do any time in the military??? You look a lot like a guy I went to school with!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    clearlysuspect:
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:

Slick F'ing guitar, and love the tats Todd! I've got about 55 hrs myself in the chair with all of my ink... seems like you may have even more than that lol
    a little more... lol. About 300 hours or so. My new avatar is a pic of my back. It says CARPE DIEM
    Hey BigT06, did you ever do any time in the military??? You look a lot like a guy I went to school with!
    No sir. I got kicked out of school and started working full time at 14... military would've been smarter... but I've always been pretty stubborn.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    You're drinking the wrong tequila.

+1 you should try some don Julio anejo, Corzo anejo or cabo wabo anejo ....... Myfavoritee is the Corzo ...... Deeeeeeeeeelicious .
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Well, here I am in my Miata, but no cigar yet, lol! As soon as I get one with me smoking one, I'll put it up. image I have no idea if this will work....if not, I'll try again. (wish I had a preview option)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    clearlysuspect:
    RCY, that first pic is really good man! Was that just a random shot that turned out great or was that staged???

Yes it was a random shot taken by a friend of mines. I altered it by making it a black and white shot with a little cropping on photobucket. It's actually one of my favorite pictures. Thanks for the interest in it. By the way, how has Florida turned out for you? You left here as soon as I got back in the states.....

• TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Salem:
    Well, here I am in my Miata, but no cigar yet, lol! As soon as I get one with me smoking one, I'll put it up. image I have no idea if this will work....if not, I'll try again. (wish I had a preview option)
    There is a preview option its the tab to the far right at the top of your reply.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    kingjk729:
    +1 you should try some don Julio anejo, Corzo anejo or cabo wabo anejo ....... Myfavoritee is the Corzo ...... Deeeeeeeeeelicious .
    Not a fan of cabo at all. Patron is severely over-hyped. Don Julio 1942 is where it's at. That's my favorite tequila and I've had some pretty pricey tequilas.

Next in line would be Maestro Dobel Diamond. For the money, this stuff can't be beat. Recommended it to one of my local shops, they ordered 140 cases and put it on sale at $30 a bottle (I paid $50 in Mexico). Needless to say, I picked up a "backup" bottle and they're down to under 20 cases is less than 6 months.
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    was a little bit tipsy.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    StrongStyle:
    was a little bit tipsy.
    It's the MythBusters guy Adam....can I have your autograph?

RCY Cigars:
    clearlysuspect:

Yes it was a random shot taken by a friend of mines. I altered it by making it a black and white shot with a little cropping on photobucket. It's actually one of my favorite pictures. Thanks for the interest in it. By the way, how has Florida turned out for you? You left here as soon as I got back in the states.....

Florida is going pretty well. It's been like 80 degrees here for the last week.... well, at least up to this morning. Spent about 2 months playing golf and looking for a job. Unfortunately, I finally found a job which is where I'm typing this from now. I thought I didn't do anything at my last job! We've had nothing to work on for the last 3 weeks and we're not projected to have anything to work on through the end of the year, but they're not laying anyone off. Crazy but I'm not complaining! Strangely, I really haven't smoke many cigars since I've been down here. I think Maryland sucked so much that a good cigar was a great escape from it. Now that I don't have anything to run from, by cigar consumption has significantly decreased. LOL
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    great pic big t. we just saw gnr last night. great show.
    stephen_hannibal:
    BigT06:

That is a cool guitar dude.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rob1110:
    kingjk729:
    Not a fan of cabo at all. Patron is severely over-hyped. Don Julio 1942 is where it's at. That's my favorite tequila and I've had some pretty pricey tequilas.

Next in line would be Maestro Dobel Diamond. For the money, this stuff can't be beat. Recommended it to one of my local shops, they ordered 140 cases and put it on sale at $30 a bottle (I paid $50 in Mexico). Needless to say, I picked up a "backup" bottle and they're down to under 20 cases is less than 6 months.
    I love me som good tequila and on that note if you haven't already you HAVE to try Gran Centanario Reposada... Best tequila outside of Mexico IMO.
    and absolutely GREAT pictures brothers all of you look really happy and loving life, I couldn't ask for anything more for you guys and gals that I call friends and family!!! Rick, love the black and white shots! Strong Style... The pitcher is epic, Todd the back piece rocks I'll put up a pic of mine this afternoon, Salem the Miata looks great and you are very pretty and we are all glad to have a beautiful woman make this place a little better looking ;) Diamond Dog, you and your wife look beautiful together and blissful so happy for you both!! Been way busy and hadn't checked into this thread for a few days so I figures I would catch up lol!
    fuentejps:
    great pic big t. we just saw gnr last night. great show.
    You mean you saw axel last night :>)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    bullshit.

ive drank $10/bottle tequila and i have had $150/bottle tequila. (Gran Patrón Platinum) and many between. all have sucked. i just dont like it at all.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    bullshit.

ive drank $10/bottle tequila and i have had $150/bottle tequila. (Gran Patrón Platinum) and many between. all have sucked. i just dont like it at all.
    Patron is crap. You have to start with Anejo to get what I consider good tequila. The rest is just asphalt cleaner, although some Reposdo's are decent. Pair up some good tequila with a nice AB Tempus Maduro, add some enchiladas- good stuff right there.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    james40:
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    bullshit.

Patron is crap. You have to start with Anejo to get what I consider good tequila. The rest is just asphalt cleaner, although some Reposdo's are decent. Pair up some good tequila with a nice AB Tempus Maduro, add some enchiladas- good stuff right there.
    Cazadores Reposado . . . . . yum
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Indeed - and some Corralejo (spelling) is pretty good too. I've had the Don Julio (think that was it) - the bottle had an agave plant on the bottom but inside. It was delicious and I hate straight tequila (bad experience with homemade tequila mixed with everclear).
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    lol, yup., gotta say. ive seen them 87, 2001, 2007 and last night. he sounded great way better than o1 and o7
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Diamondog:
    The wife and I

nothing like a pictured you. funny how that is
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    bullshit.

Drink more and faster that should solve the problem :) lol

TBH I dont like it either but at the same time im not a huge drinker.
    Teege:
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    bullshit.

whats funny is when people try and convince me that i actually "do" like it. i have heard the line "your drinking the wrong tequila" so many times that all i can do is laugh. every time i take any stock in that statement it ends up with me taking a sip out of some glass of tequila from a bottle that is "the best tequila out there" (according to whoever is trying to convince me) and me, making the "holycrapthisisaweful" face, just before cursing the mother of the man who invented tequila. ive had people that swear by parton try. i have had people that swear off patron try.
    i just donjt like it.

my wife is a fan though.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    kuzi16:
    whats funny is when people try and convince me that i actually "do" like it. i have heard the line "your drinking the wrong tequila" so many times that all i can do is laugh. every time i take any stock in that statement it ends up with me taking a sip out of some glass of tequila from a bottle that is "the best tequila out there" (according to whoever is trying to convince me) and me, making the "holycrapthisisaweful" face, just before cursing the mother of the man who invented tequila. ive had people that swear by parton try. i have had people that swear off patron try.
    i just donjt like it.

my wife is a fan though.
    I have to agree with the guys above. Patron is crap. They don't even make their own tequila. They've just somehow convinced America that they're the number one and only premium tequila brand out there. Kinda like saying Grey Goose is the king of vodka and Sapphire is the king of gin. Might as well just say Captain Morgan is the best rum out there and Jim Beam is a solid bourbon.

I'm cool with people just not having a taste for certain things. I can totally understand that, but you gotta understand that the general public doesn't know good tequila. Kinda like if someone said to you "cigars just taste like smoke" only to later find out they've been smoking macanudos. I'm sure you'd suggest they've been smoking the wrong cigars. I personally love tequila but it's not for everyone.

I meant no offense, Matt. From the discussions we've had on here, I get the sense that you're more of a beer/wine guy in general.
    Rob1110:
    From the discussions we've had on here, I get the sense that you're more of a beer/wine guy in general.
    very much so.

hard liquor of any sory is not something that i enjoy very much. i am very picky about it.
    i have tried many, enjoyed few.
    kuzi16:
    Teege:
    kuzi16:
    Rob1110:
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    bullshit.

i just donjt like it.

my wife is a fan though.
    LOL Yeah my mom told me I would really like (fill in the blank) food and yet here I am 33 and still don't like it.
    My fav is actually Jager but I don't think its much of a pairing drink