Home General Discussion

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    +2 yeah we like....!!
  • JohnnySlicksterJohnnySlickster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    Cigar smoking Bodega Bay, Ca

Only pic I could find of me smoking a cigar. That's me on the right smoking god know's what, but I'm pretty sure my best friend is smoking a RP Decade...delicious cigar.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Johnny slick.. Looks like a Torano Signature to me. I love those..
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    me with the cigar in the middle

all me baby
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    sol1821:

Pimpin the Previa!!!

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    dennisking:
    sol1821:

Pimpin the Previa!!!

This picture should have the caption... " Don't accept rides from strangers "...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:
    Hey Maddy, I think you may just die for that comment. just sayin, Oz looks like the kind of guy that has numerous weapons

mostley Knives of different Sizes, some Machetes, Axes and a Compound Bow....... The Government has Banned me from Firearms....... When i did own a firearm is was a 44 Automag like Bronson had in Death wish, a S&W 357 with a Dirty Harry length Barrel.... oh and a matching pair of Dessert Eagles 50- Cal.......... I never like them getting up or walking away you know?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Picture of me smoking a ruination on the vacation that I won to Curacao. image
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    ENFIDL:
    It appears you are rockin' some M Frames. As an Oakley fanatic (my primary collecting addiction besides cigars) it's always good to see brotha's representin' the O!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Photobucket This is my ugly mug, rockin my Os too
    Flak Jacket XLJ, very nice!

Here's an old one of me with my Mars and Timebomb Icon watch

Rockin the Eye Jacket's with an RP Connie on Lake Washington

Right after I got done cutting the custom Ruby lenses on these Monster Doggle's (an overgrown Monster Dog style that never really caught on in the US)

Goofing around while smoking a Diesel, posing in my Inmate's

And this is my display tower when it was about half as full as it is now...

I'm such a dork!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    can you spot me???

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    JCizzle:
    You look like you're gonna give someone a beat-down.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Duder2:

Right after I got done cutting the custom Ruby lenses on these Monster Doggle's (an overgrown Monster Dog style that never really caught on in the US)

I'm such a dork!
    Jason does have a nice collection and yes he is a little bit of a dork errr.....I mean BORK! J/K on the dork part Jason LOL. It really is a cool case he has and a great collection speaking from another Oakley owner.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:

I'm such a dork!
    Jason does have a nice collection and yes he is a little bit of a dork errr.....I mean BORK! J/K on the dork part Jason LOL. It really is a cool case he has and a great collection speaking from another Oakley owner.
    That cabinet looks like it could hold a lot of cigars!
    Duder2:
    ENFIDL:
    It appears you are rockin' some M Frames. As an Oakley fanatic (my primary collecting addiction besides cigars) it's always good to see brotha's representin' the O!
    You would be correct brother! Those are the primary frames and lenses I wore during day missions in Iraq and ever since I have worn them. Love them to death!
    First snow of the year, enjoying it with the old lady and with a CCOM Sungrown Label
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Damn son, you really picked up that beard. Way to represent!
    Thanks brother! I do what I can. It hasn't been that long in like a year....lol
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Awesome sombrero!!!! Reminds me of the time I had to work the Mexican Independence day parade on 26th street in Chicago.......(go to youtube and search "26th st parade") I bought one similar and wore it around all night. Good times.......
    Wow I've never seen so many hydraulics in one place before! Sombrero's are the sh!t, picked that one up at a flea market. It helped greatly with blocking the snow from the stick....lol
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    ENFIDL:
    Wow I've never seen so many hydraulics in one place before! Sombrero's are the sh!t, picked that one up at a flea market. It helped greatly with blocking the snow from the stick....lol
    hahahaha that's a damn good idea! LOL!
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    Here's me with a Padilla Obsidian, I'm sure a lot of you guys could spot that burn line a mile away image
    ENFIDL:
    Duder2:
    ENFIDL:
    You would be correct brother! Those are the primary frames and lenses I wore during day missions in Iraq and ever since I have worn them. Love them to death!
    Nice! I have a pair of the newer style military SI M Frames that I wear every day at work. They are the goods!
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    New Years Eve 2011....Im the third one in on the left smokin a liga privada flyin pig t52 image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    LeftFive:
    Here's me with a Padilla Obsidian, I'm sure a lot of you guys could spot that burn line a mile away image
    ROFL. Man those obsidians burn terribly! Nice pic, if only I could grow a beard I would fit in so much better around here!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    My wife and I at New Years (duh) dinner....yes, a few drinks were already had...lol...

Photobucket
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Here we go Oglethorpe Square Savannah GA

Savannah (16)
    Found these on my external hard drive, hadn't been on the thing in years. These are from my time in Ramadi, Iraq