Echambers:
    0patience:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    Step 1: Make room

Step 2: Buy 34 cigars in 3 days

Step 3: Open your big damn mouth

Step 4: Decide what color you want your next cooler to be
    Haha, sucker! Let me know if you need some tips on flying under the radar.
    Really?
    I've tried it over and over. Even when I try and disappear for a bit, some joker decides to roust me.
    I have his addy if you need it. In fact I have Morgans too in case anyone wants to and him a get well card.
    Does his house have a Stream View?

And shoot me Morgan's, if you will.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I'm pretty happy i was at a trivia night last night....this looks to get ugly
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    brianetz1:
    I'm pretty happy i was at a trivia night last night....this looks to get ugly
    Nah... It was the rum talking. Todd's forgotten all about this by now. Next time he checks in here, he'll be like, "Dang! Who hacked my CCOM profile???" LOL
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    jliu:
    james40 doesnt believe in the 20 count too. dzr as well.

Can I buy a clue plz?
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    0patience:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Really?
    I've tried it over and over. Even when I try and disappear for a bit, some joker decides to roust me.
    I have his addy if you need it. In fact I have Morgans too in case anyone wants to and him a get well card.

And another failed attempt by Eric. Do you even bomb, do you? HAHAHA
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Can't wait too see the damage!! The 20ct has too be bulging at the seams by now
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    flowbee:
    jliu:
    james40 doesnt believe in the 20 count too. dzr as well.

Can I buy a clue plz?
    si
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Whatever totally lost me about 4 pages ago:)
    in other news, I just nubbed this shiyat outta this cigar. a method our bandy todd taught me! now I go poop.
    jliu:
    in other news, I just nubbed this shiyat outta this cigar. a method our bandy todd taught me! now I go poop.
    Dude! That is awesome! (the nub stab thingy... not the poop part... although, I'm happy for your regularity as well) LOL
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

below the radar photo: Breathing Space below the radar below_the_radar_500a.jpg hard to do around here
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    cute nubbing tool joon
    photo 95DF1F08-orig.jpg
    haha i was going to get one of those. cuuuuuuuuuute
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    is there any way i can make mischief here? i have no idea whats going on here though
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    is there any way i can make mischief here? i have no idea whats going on here though
    Joe, you make mischief everywhere you go, I don't see a problem with causing any here either. Have fun.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Yeah... it's kind of a long read, Joe. Short version: Todd polished off a bottle or so of rum last night and got a little frisky, offering to open up the 20 count for anybody who asked. General mayhem ensued, with Todd kickin' butt and takin' names. The rest... as they say... will be history.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I don't think puff has seen the 20ct so that's my vote!! Plus anyone who threw anyone under the bus!! I'll help if the 20ct needs it!! Let me know!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Hey, I'm drinking too! Let me know the target and I'll be all over it!
    The target is Sleeve. LFD is in the air, lol.
    Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha
    Daniel said he was low too bro.
    Really now. This is good information to have. Especially since I have TOO MANY Cohiba's................DZR on notice").

FYI, DZR and James, looks like an 80% chance for a Temecula herf next Saturday 3/1.
    Ok. Count me in Todd. The earlier the better for me. I'll be there right when they open.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    curtiscr79:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    0patience:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Really?

I bomb once in a while -- I'm sure I could get someone to vouch for me. Todd? Jim? Tony? Anyone?
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    0patience:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:

Really?

I bomb once in a while -- I'm sure I could get someone to vouch for me. Todd? Jim? Tony? Anyone?
    Oh crap, looks like it's time to lay low again. I might have stirred the pot a little too much.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Yeah... it's kind of a long read, Joe. Short version: Todd polished off a bottle or so of rum last night and got a little frisky, offering to open up the 20 count for anybody who asked. General mayhem ensued, with Todd kickin' butt and takin' names. The rest... as they say... will be history.
    yeah i never paid attention to humi's so i'm at a loss to the 20ct. i hear of so many 20ct 50ct etc. that it's a blur, i just roll with it
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    LOL, Todd and his drunken nights....those threads are instant classics!!

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    So instead of these backroom deals with musketeers, enola gays, mafias and all the other circle jerk teams you guys make up, we should send Bandy a bottle of rum. This is way more entertaining.
    Marker:
    So instead of these backroom deals with musketeers, enola gays, mafias and all the other circle jerk teams you guys make up, we should send Bandy a bottle of rum. This is way more entertaining.
    That's a good idea. I wonder how many bottles of Booze I can fit in a med. flat rate? Do you think the bottles would make it is I wrap it in bubble wrap or should I shop for plastic bottles only. Also I'm not sure if the good stuff comes in plastic...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    curtiscr79:
    Marker:
    That's a good idea. I wonder how many bottles of Booze I can fit in a med. flat rate? Do you think the bottles would make it is I wrap it in bubble wrap or should I shop for plastic bottles only. Also I'm not sure if the good stuff comes in plastic...
    They fit in a flat rate box. Wrap it ultra good with foam if you can. Bubble wrap isn't solid enough. Use that after the foam wrap on the bottle. Make it as dense as possible with no part of the bottle touching the cardboard edges.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Marker:
    curtiscr79:
    Marker:
    They fit in a flat rate box. Wrap it ultra good with foam if you can. Bubble wrap isn't solid enough. Use that after the foam wrap on the bottle. Make it as dense as possible with no part of the bottle touching the cardboard edges.
    And if they have one of the "gift sets" those work well too because they are already packed in a box. Then just wrap the box as marker described and through it in the medium box. Or you could have it shipped directly from a place like drink up ny.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Echambers:
    Marker:
    curtiscr79:
    Marker:
    And if they have one of the "gift sets" those work well too because they are already packed in a box. Then just wrap the box as marker described and through it in the medium box. Or you could have it shipped directly from a place like drink up ny.
    As an extra layer of protection put the bottle in a ziplock bag and tape it shut....so if it leaks any it won't soak the box and raise a red flag along the way...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    They make special shipping packages for alcohol bottles. It has styrofoam inserts with the bottle shape cut out. Check with your local nice liquor store. No not the one where you can get crack and a hooker on the way out. The nicer ones where they put you booze in a paper sack.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    So after this sh!t show of a thread, who else mailed out packages to the lucky winner? I always love an excuse to bomb someone that I haven't before :)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    SleevePlz:
    So after this sh!t show of a thread, who else mailed out packages to the lucky winner? I always love an excuse to bomb someone that I haven't before :)
    I'm still alive...I was threatened, but still standing.