Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hey Boys and Girls/ Edited with a Pic

124»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    So after this sh!t show of a thread, who else mailed out packages to the lucky winner? I always love an excuse to bomb someone that I haven't before :)
    Lets see... ME, TODD, YOU, MVW and ROYLN.... Dead man walkin
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    So where is all the damage? Pics, Pics, Pics!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    So after this sh!t show of a thread, who else mailed out packages to the lucky winner? I always love an excuse to bomb someone that I haven't before :)
    Lets see... ME, TODD, YOU, MVW and ROYLN.... Dead man walkin
    Nice! I knew you and Todd were playing, I didn't know Mike and Royln joined the fun as well. This should be exciting to watch unfold. I shipped today, so it should land on Friday.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    There was a winner of this fustercluck? Poor creature...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Puff_Dougie:
    Yeah, a long time member that I somehow haven't bombed yet! Couldn't let that pass me by!!!
    SleevePlz:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Yeah, a long time member that I somehow haven't bombed yet! Couldn't let that pass me by!!!
    Sweet! Gonna be fun to watch that unfold this weekend! LOL!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    whats going on? are all of you guys bombing todd?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    whats going on? are all of you guys bombing todd?
    No not Todd
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    I got a threatening text from Shizz the other day and an unbelievable selection of cigars showed up from him today.... I will post pics tomorrow. Unreal.....I am beyond humbled. Thank you Jim.

I'm hoping that his bomb is just coincidence but his text message makes me think otherwise....
    jgibv:
    I got a threatening text from Shizz the other day and an unbelievable selection of cigars showed up from him today.... I will post pics tomorrow. Unreal.....I am beyond humbled. Thank you Jim.

I'm hoping that his bomb is just coincidence but his text message makes me think otherwise....
    Not lookin' good for you, John. Might be a good idea to sandbag the ol' mailbox tonight... could be a nasty storm headed your way!!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Puff_Dougie:
    jgibv:

Not lookin' good for you, John. Might be a good idea to sandbag the ol' mailbox tonight... could be a nasty storm headed your way!!

John, life just got a bit, a small bit, better for you and a couple of other guys, for the moment. I am embarrassed to say, I am out of shipping boxes and will need to restock before I can ship out. I am now thinking a rum and box store sounds like a great business venture. However, it does add a bit of time to add munitions to each box........
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    jgibv:

Thanks awesome, John! I knew if the FOGs were rolling up on someone it was going to be a worthy BOTL. Can't wait to see the hits.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    bandyt09:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jgibv:

John, life just got a bit, a small bit, better for you and a couple of other guys, for the moment. I am embarrassed to say, I am out of shipping boxes and will need to restock before I can ship out. I am now thinking a rum and box store sounds like a great business venture. However, it does add a bit of time to add munitions to each box........
    Todd - you are a great guy; thanks for thinking of me, that is more than enough. I've seen what you've done for the members of this forum, the troops, etc. over the past couple years and it's always brilliant.

And as far as a rum & box store -- I agree that sounds like a great idea! As long as you don't drink all the inventory!!! ;-)