Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"One man's Trash" pass

kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
One Man's Trash is Another Man's treasure.

we all have a small hand full of cigars that we dont want, dont like, have no interest in, or have no way of getting rid of because we dont want to bomb others with what we consider to be "not good"

the time has come to purge our humidors of the perpetually passed over cigars, the ones we know we will not smoke or trade out, the ones taking up space.

this pass will generally work like most passes. Person A passes to person B, Person B passes to person C, etc...

However, there will have to be a few minor modifications.
-this pass will start with a smaller box than most, but should grow.
-after you take your takes and put your puts, please post in the thread what the total number of cigars in the box being shipped out is. -the number of cigars you add needs to be equal to or greater than the cigars you take out. whatever that number is will be up to you. if you want to take 10 of them, then you have to replace with 10 or more. If you take every cigar, then you need to replace the number that was there at minimum.
-if you get the box and there are zero cigars that you want, then dont take any. Just add to it. in this case it will be a mandatory addition of at least one cigar.
-no actual "crap" cigars (black and mild, backwoods, white owl etc...). only hand made premiums that you personally are not excited about.
-there will be no bashing of other people's taste.
-if you recognize a cigar that you gave to someone previous to this pass, trade or bomb, do not get offended. this isnt a judgement on you or your cigar selection.
-when the pass comes back to me i will take up to 3 cigars (less than i am starting the pass with) and donate the rest to cigarsforwarriors.org
-this is not the place to bomb the crap out of the next person. this is utilitarian and charitable.
we are all set. signup is closed. shipping starts later today (3/3/2014)

the Mailing list (in order):

starting with 8 cigars
ejgorman
PAtoNH
Denisking
blutattoo
honorknight
lonewolf2011
onestrangeone
Bad Daddy Rabbit
Walt Basil
smoke em if you got em
Gaetano7890
Flowbee
bigharpoon

remember to post the number of cigars in the pass as you send out!

Comments