Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"One man's Trash" pass

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dennisking:
    PAtoNH:
    dennisking:
    I left a Camacho 10th Anny Corojo, a 7-20-4, and a San Cristobal. Came with 43 and leaving with as much. Off to Jason in Sac tomorrow
    nice leaves Dennis... hope I didn't cause trouble on my end. I just wanted to add more than just "meh" smokes for both Ccom BORKs and those serving.
    Agreed. Most of the smokes in this group are decent sticks. Some I would smoke and some I wouldn't but a great selection nonetheless and definitely enough room for triple what is in there.
    no complaining here.

where are we on this box now? any further updates?
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    It should land here today or tomorrow if he sent it on Monday. My mail usually gets to the house around 3 so I'll post up pics as soon as it gets here.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    It's running late my friend. I had it in the rear hatch of my car and forgot about it so it went today. I apologize for slowing the process down guys. I truly am sorry.
    9114901230801692064851 - should be a couple days to Sacto
    Package arrived today. 1st pic is what showed up, 2nd is puts on the left in the container and takes on the counter to the right, 3rd is outgoing. I added some big name brands in there, not because I wanted to bomb someone but I literally will never smoke them. While not trash they will just waste away in the bottom of my cooler. Hope that is alright with everyone. image image image
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    Nice leaves... glad you grabbed that San Lotano, it only has 4 months on it but it's box-mates are smoking sweetly at this time. This is my 1st pass, so it's really cool to watch it expand as it moves along!
    Forgot to add tracking # 9505 5213 8552 4080 0002 44 off to Sparks, NV. Should be there Monday or Tuesday.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    This was my first pass as well. Weird seeing that my cigars have traveled more than I have lol. Enjoy the 5 Vegas Relic! I liked them, but with so much I haven't tried it's hard to justify hanging on to so many.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Got the box today (Sat 3-22) will get it shipped back out Monday morning

BTW its very full, came to me with 60 ... 2 of the 3 Tupperware containers full,
    I added 30 to the last Tupperware container for a total of 90 sending out (no takes)
    Do you want me to send it off to lonewolf2011, or send it back to be redone ?? wont be able to hold much more, some of the sticks are getting damaged from the squishing there getting

What was received .... pic 1 & 2, What I added in pic 3, didn't take any..........

received - pic 1...

received - pic 2...

Adds - pic 3...

Try to let me know by Sunday night if I'm sending them somewhere to be "thinned out" otherwise I will just send as is to lonewolf Monday morning.
    Big baller JD Howard and a Padron. Nice puts. Yeah I noticed cracked wrappers on a few that didn't have cello on them too. I'm not sure they can be salvaged, maybe Kuzi would just want them disposed of rather than send them on.
    if things are not in smokeable condition, get rid of them. i guess we just need to add a bigger box. just remember that the next person has to pay shipping. dont make it a burden.
    OK, so I took all the cigars out of the Tupperware, put the 3 lids on the bottom of the box and stacked two of them in the bottom on top of the lids, added all of the (what I thought to be questionably damaged) sticks and put them into a Ziploc bag with a note labeling them, added the rest of the non cello sticks in another gallon Ziploc then divided up all the cello sticks into two other Ziploc bags, then added the third Tupperware on top so its all nice and securely boxed in with the Tupperware.
    Would guess there is room for maybe a dozen"ish" more sticks before needing a new box unless someone can get more creative in the packing lol (removing the Tupperware containers might generate room for a few dozen more ?)
    Will let someone else decide if the sticks in the "Damaged ?" bag are to bad to go on or not, a couple are not great, but I myself have smoked a few in worse condition :)
    Will mail out tomorrow morning and post tracking when I get home in the evening
    On it's way to you lonewolf ....9505 5000 2569 4083 0002 30
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    The box arrived today in good shape. I will get this turned around tomorrow or Friday and will post new numbers when it ships.
    Update: I took 1 & added 21 so our new total should be 110. (I didn't count every stick just trusted the previous number) I ran out of packing tape so I need to make a trip to the store before I send out. Will post tracking when it leaves.
    On its way to onestrangeone 9505 5213 9621 4086 0000 77
    110... dear lord man. thats nuts.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    kuzi16:
    Bro, Its not over yet!!!

Troops deserve it!!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Being new, the generosity displayed by members of this group astounds me! Happy to have been a part of this pass. Great job guys!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    kuzi16:
    Halfway and counting down.
    like a snowball gathering momentum as it rolls down a hill.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Damn! This thing is gonna be over 300 by the time it gets to me.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    bigharpoon:
    Damn! This thing is gonna be over 300 by the time it gets to me.
    I had a feeling you and I were going to need a truck to finish this pass
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    I find one of the funniest parts of this pass are the explanations of the botls of what they did and why. The level of generosity is wonderful! The efforts on doing the 'right thing' are amazing as well.

Well done!!
    This landed Sat afternoon, I didn't get back in town until late last night so I'll pick it up today.
    9505 5000 2057 4095 0001 05
    Sorry about the delay on this, sometimes life is just crazy.
    Anyway it went out this morning with 123 sticks, I had to upgrade the box size and the only one I had will allow for a few more (one or two maybe) anyway it's packed tight and has an ETA for Monday.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Received from Nathan this morning in good shape. Had to go to larger box so now there is some operating room. Shipping with 130 to Walt Basil. 9114 9010 7574 2795 2987 27 and thanks.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Received from Nathan this morning in good shape. Had to go to larger box so now there is some operating room. Shipping with 130 to Walt Basil. 9114 9010 7574 2795 2987 27 and thanks.
    Standing by for the pass... 130 huh? I'll have a lot to choose from!