Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    So I came home today to a unmarked package sitting on my porch.I opened the package and found a stash of sticks with the note below. There was no postage on this box, so I am not sure where it came from. Any ideas?Photobucket
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Now we have to worry about Monkeys too ? Nice cigars all. I especially like the two 5Vs
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    50sticks to try and hide from the warden:
    4-AB 97
    4-Gurk G5s
    4-MoW Ruination(Dbl Band)
    4-Nica Libre
    4-Oliva MB3
    6-AAA
    6-LHC Core
    6-1844 #50xtra
    6-MoW Ruination(new)
    6-D.x

Yummy!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Just got that Best of Show 2011 Sampler.. What a Deal. Seriously guys, I shop for the best bang for my buck and this is it.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Just picked up a LFD Air Bender and Perdomo Lot 23 from the local b&m
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Been getting into the mini cigars lately so I picked up a tin of RyJ Reserva Real Cuentos and a tin of VS Series 55. I also got a new Colibri Hybrid lighter and a 40ct Herf-a-Dor Traveldor

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    Been getting into the mini cigars lately so I picked up a tin of RyJ Reserva Real Cuentos and a tin of VS Series 55. I also got a new Colibri Hybrid lighter and a 40ct Herf-a-Dor Traveldor

I've been eying that hybrid lighter... you'll have to let me know your impressions of it
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

I've been eying that hybrid lighter... you'll have to let me know your impressions of it
    Not a problem brother. I got the Colibri Reload yesterday and that is one slick puppy

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    5er of Liga Privada no.9's. Favorite cigar right now..
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    Excellent pick up! I keep dreaming of pickin up a fiver... just lack the funds! lol
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    Excellent pick up! I keep dreaming of pickin up a fiver... just lack the funds! lol
    PM me your address.. and i will see what i can work out to send some your way..
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    JHewey - we haven't met or worked together on a trade or anything, but based on these 2 posts, I really like your style
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    These are about as good as it gets!

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Diamondog:

Dayum, those look fantastic. How long do you normally age something like that?
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    JHewey - we haven't met or worked together on a trade or anything, but based on these 2 posts, I really like your style
    We are currently working out a trade. Very class individual for sure!
    james40:
    Diamondog:

Screw age. How the f do you even GET something like that??!! Holy cow! And they are 2004s...!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    BigT06:
    james40:
    Diamondog:

Screw age. How the f do you even GET something like that??!! Holy cow! And they are 2004s...!
    This man knows what he is talking about!!!
    james40:
    These are 9 years old already, 7 years released, made with 2 year tobacco so these are more than good to go...how long will these last, YEARS, they are too rare to smoke even semi regularly...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Wow DD, mine now look like s h i t compared to yours now....LOL. Great pick ups on those btw!!! My habanos are starting to arrive now, one box at a time...

AUG 10

• GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Got a new tool to play with today!!!Photobucket
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    Thanks. To me its all part of this hobby, helping others try new cigars. and my take on it is.. if i got more then one of a cigar and someone wants to try that cigar, here you go. This forum has been nothing but great to me since i been here. So I'm just returning the favor where i can.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got these today from DD. Thanks, they look good. Can't wait to try one....

Photobucket

zeebra:
    Wow DD, mine now look like s h i t compared to yours now....LOL. Great pick ups on those btw!!! My habanos are starting to arrive now, one box at a time...

AUG 10

Monte's never look like sh1t!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    GreenMachine:
    Got a new tool to play with today!!!Photobucket

Any brothers with some feed back on this fine looking piece of hardware. Got the wheels turning..
    RCY Cigars:
    Got these today from DD. Thanks, they look good. Can't wait to try one....

Photobucket

I know the temptation, let them rest as long as you can...
    RampMonkey:
    Any brothers with some feed back on this fine looking piece of hardware. Got the wheels turning..
    I just got this cutter and I am really disappointed with it...it damages the head on the cut...
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I received this as my end of a trade with dopeyferree. The trade was for 3 Quesada Oktoberfest and I was to get the 3 cigars on the left...certainly overboard on the right!
    *also posted in the good traders thread*
  • Flash318Flash318 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    Through my first trade with BigT I got:
    GH V2002
    2 GH 3SLS
    Blue Label
    Sungrown House Blend
    Brizilian House Blend that is dated 12/10/10

I sent BigT some hand made bullet case cigar punches a 35 cal a 8mm Mouser and a .45

Thanks BigT!! He is one hell of a BOTL. Shipped fast with care and humidification
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Diamondog:
    RampMonkey:
    I just got this cutter and I am really disappointed with it...it damages the head on the cut...
    I used mine for a little bit never had a problem. Just started using punches a lot more tho.