Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    Nice pick ups and pics man!
    Thanks, my pics always look crooked when I'm shooting something on a flat surface like that !!! Can't figure out what's my problem.
    is that only on that table or in general?
    I think it may be in general. I just put the camera on a tripod and started taking some pics of things on the wall and they look sorta look crooked too. Any ideas ?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Nice pics of the tubos, amz... looks like a magazine picture!

Since I haven't gotten many sticks lately (with the exception of my COTM package), I'll post the other fun I got today... STG-58 FAL, built on an Imbel gear logo upper. Sweet rifle. It's the one on the bottom. The other is my L1A1.
    L1A1 and STG-58
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Made a few trades with Greg2648 and this is the one that hit today. More info in the trades section.

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Robbyras and I worked out a trade for one of his Wolfman. I received his end of the trade today. I should have known that I was falling into his bear trap. I sent this brother a few dog rockets and he returned fire from his private stock. The brother hit me with 10 premium gars. Thanks for the sticks Rob. Somehow I will figure out a way to get even.

• jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Picked up a couple tins of CAO Gold Karats today so I'd have a smaller cigar for a quick smoke. Wife also talked me into getting an Oliva serie V robusto. Gonna let it sit a while I guess. Humidor looks a little better tho.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks, my pics always look crooked when I'm shooting something on a flat surface like that !!! Can't figure out what's my problem.
    I think it may be in general. I just put the camera on a tripod and started taking some pics of things on the wall and they look sorta look crooked too. Any ideas ?
    I dunno. I wonder if perhaps the mirror angle is off.....Has it ever been dropped or anything?
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    I dunno. I wonder if perhaps the mirror angle is off.....Has it ever been dropped or anything?
    Not that I know of. I was thinking the same thing about the mirror. I've only had it about 8 months. Might have to take it somewhere and let them check it out. Pretty sure it's still under warranty.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    Not that I know of. I was thinking the same thing about the mirror. I've only had it about 8 months. Might have to take it somewhere and let them check it out. Pretty sure it's still under warranty.
    I would say that'd probably be your best bet. Sounds like it might be a production error. What camera are you shooting with again? Sorry I can't remember off the top of my head
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    amz1301:
    ENFIDL:
    I would say that'd probably be your best bet. Sounds like it might be a production error. What camera are you shooting with again? Sorry I can't remember off the top of my head
    Nikon D3100
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    image Got this from FTG last week. Picked up some Fuego origen origanls the other day.waiting for the pay check to come in the mail, thinking about picking up a RP 50th in honor of my promotion at work.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Marker:
    Made a few trades with Greg2648 and this is the one that hit today. More info in the trades section.

I have to say that is a very SICK trade. Especially jealous of the Casa Fuente.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    From my buddy Tim....

Photobucket
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    zoom6zoom:
    Nice pics of the tubos, amz... looks like a magazine picture!

Since I haven't gotten many sticks lately (with the exception of my COTM package), I'll post the other fun I got today... STG-58 FAL, built on an Imbel gear logo upper. Sweet rifle. It's the one on the bottom. The other is my L1A1.
    L1A1 and STG-58
    Sweetness!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Marker:

What are the unbanded and barberpoles
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Well just jumped on the Gravy Train..lol.. Had to pick up a box of the Sol Cubano Maduro's Torps,, If anyones interested in doing a box split or a fiver let me know..Couldnt pass that one up..Of course had to throw in a daily deal of the CAO's and Casa Magna's. and what the hell might as well throw a fiver of Obsidians on top of it...;O)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Well just jumped on the Gravy Train..lol.. Had to pick up a box of the Sol Cubano Maduro's Torps,, If anyones interested in doing a box split or a fiver let me know..Couldnt pass that one up..Of course had to throw in a daily deal of the CAO's and Casa Magna's. and what the hell might as well throw a fiver of Obsidians on top of it...;O)
    Rudy, just wanted to say I bow down to you.... Helluva killer sets of sticks, all some of my favs!! WTG brother!! Btw, how did the move go, everything work our smoothly my friend, and anything I can do or send to help or welcome you to a new home gift?? Please PM me your new addy brother!!
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    Rudy, just wanted to say I bow down to you.... Helluva killer sets of sticks, all some of my favs!! WTG brother!! Btw, how did the move go, everything work our smoothly my friend, and anything I can do or send to help or welcome you to a new home gift?? Please PM me your new addy brother!!
    Please my good man, no bowing!, As I am no better than anyone else.. Thank you for the sentiment, I really do try to stay on the humble side of things. Seems we have pretty close to the same tastes..The move went good,, On a rural piece of property where the owners daughter just plugged a nice 4x4 buck less than 100 ft from my back door.. As far as addy's go,, Im gonna let things take their course..All In due time.. Take Care and enjoy that new humi...
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    Please my good man, no bowing!, As I am no better than anyone else.. Thank you for the sentiment, I really do try to stay on the humble side of things. Seems we have pretty close to the same tastes..The move went good,, On a rural piece of property where the owners daughter just plugged a nice 4x4 buck less than 100 ft from my back door.. As far as addy's go,, Im gonna let things take their course..All In due time.. Take Care and enjoy that new humi...
    How am I going to send you arbitrary bombs if I don't have your address? Give it up. I will only ask you nicely once.
    howtobass:
    Photobucket
    Nice HTB.. Be sure to change that currently deployed thing when the appropriate time comes....
    Indeed my friend.... and it is oh so close.... I didn't even have to go to work today! HA! Pure awesomeness!
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    How am I going to send you arbitrary bombs if I don't have your address? Give it up. I will only ask you nicely once.
    I know you like making me squeel,, but damn brother,, I can gladly give you some names of some "bomb deserving" folks if you need to satisfy that insatiable bombing desire..I'm making a list myself.. Seems I need some packing material...I hate buying boxes from office depot..Some times I caan pick up some boxes from auto parts stores. I dont like using the small flatrate boxes as I cant put much cushion in those..
    howtobass:
    Indeed my friend.... and it is oh so close.... I didn't even have to go to work today! HA! Pure awesomeness!
    AHHH so short you dont even need to open the door..Just walk right under it...Love it!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    deal made with rcy, a couple hamlet custom rolls, my 1st ever viaje, a summerfest and 3 beautiful lanceros, 6 ive never tried, thanks rick ! and a 5er of la sirena i picked up imageimage
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    Thanks Rudy, and I will and have already done a pretty darned good job and making things square between her and I :) And yes, we do seem to have the same style of tastes! The property sounds GREAT and nice buck!
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    Thanks Rudy, and I will and have already done a pretty darned good job and making things square between her and I :) And yes, we do seem to have the same style of tastes! The property sounds GREAT and nice buck!
    Ahhh nice.. did you recite the aphabet...lol, Your a good man Irishman, redundant... see redundant!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got some cigar bands from BigT06 today for some projects and there were a few hitchhikers in the package

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    The Kid:

Pm to you Rudy.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RampMonkey:
    The Kid:

Pm to you Rudy.
    I thimk you got the last of both!