Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Roberto99:
    So that's how to get that post count up! I still have some things to learn.
    LOL don't you judge me Roberto99!!!!!, hahahaha
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    *Petey*:
    j0z3r:
    Are those Exquisitos Boyd?
    Yes sir, they are. Good eye. After smoking through the selection you hit me with back over the holidays, the exquisitos we're the one I liked the best. I've been planning this purchase out for a while and it was well worth the wait.
    Joe - it was well worth the wait for me as well. Thank you.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    hahaha. pad pad pad. I pad one too.
    hahahaha, I knew you'd make a comment. LOL. But seriously it hit me with like 6, f'ing ridiculous. I need to be more patient and not hit the post button again if the page is having a hard time loading.
    oh crap. I better watch my posts. I can't pass 1K before my pass. crapola mola!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    j0z3r:
    Are those Exquisitos Boyd?
    Yes sir, they are. Good eye. After smoking through the selection you hit me with back over the holidays, the exquisitos we're the one I liked the best. I've been planning this purchase out for a while and it was well worth the wait.
    Joe - it was well worth the wait for me as well. Thank you.
    Glad to see you both are happy with the purchase. The Exquisitos really are fantastic, I prefer the preferido just a bit more, but they're so close.
  • lukemcklukemck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    On top of getting bombed by webmost, my two free sticks from the Ventura promotion came in today

No idea what to expect from them, but I certainly won't complain about free cigars and free shipping
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    My contest winnings from mmccartneydc for the honor of naming his new ashtray. Much appreciation, Matt! You can't see it in the picture, but the Cañones has quite a bit of plume on it!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    A little corona-sized love after a few e-mails to AndyD. There's more to the package, but it's all hush-hush secret agent kinda business.
  • jswaykosjswaykos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Two boxes of My Father coronas and a bundle of Tatuaje Limited Mexican Experiments: image
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    My contest winnings from mmccartneydc for the honor of naming his new ashtray. Much appreciation, Matt! You can't see it in the picture, but the Cañones has quite a bit of plume on it!
    A little corona-sized love after a few e-mails to AndyD. There's more to the package, but it's all hush-hush secret agent kinda business.
    Thanks for the "creative" name!!! After chatting the other night I figured the RP sampler would be a good chance to hit you with something you haven't had. The canones was just to give you another "sword" for your photo shoot!!!! Lol!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    jswaykos:
    Two boxes of My Father coronas and a bundle of Tatuaje Limited Mexican Experiments: image
    Nice pick up those my father coronas look great
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Toombes:
    Dude, that's mold. You better send it to me to dispose of it. Can't have it floating around your humi like that. ROFL!!
    Sorry Doc, I just had to. No offense intended.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    0patience:
    Toombes:
    Dude, that's mold. You better send it to me to dispose of it. Can't have it floating around your humi like that. ROFL!!
    Sorry Doc, I just had to. No offense intended.

Bahahahahhahaha... Hunh-unh! Mine, mine I tell you!!
    "My precioussssssss..."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    imageA New massive Phunnel bowl for my Hookah

imageAnd some sticks and a new box for the storage in cooler (Black Market)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Cowboys and Aliens on BD.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    First is my 5V 2012 from Vision thanks bro
    Next is my little package I picked up from Tony
    I have became a really big fan of MF and DPG stuff !!!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    My new laptop came in today, its an Asus K53e series with a second gen Intel i5 (2.40ghz w/turbo boost for 3.0ghz), 500gb Hard drive, and 4gb ddr3 that i will be upgrading to 8 gb (that also came in today) as soon as i can confirm that everything works.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    taythegibs:
    My new laptop came in today, its an Asus K53e series with a second gen Intel i5 (2.40ghz w/turbo boost for 3.0ghz), 500gb Hard drive, and 4gb ddr3 that i will be upgrading to 8 gb (that also came in today) as soon as i can confirm that everything works.
    Nice. I will be looking into a laptop for school in a month or so. Let me know how you like. Asus was one of the companies u was looming into
    Today I received this bomb from interpim. Thanks again.

I also received 10 BOTL 2012 cigars made by drew estate
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    JHewey:
    taythegibs:
    Nice. I will be looking into a laptop for school in a month or so. Let me know how you like. Asus was one of the companies u was looming into
    i looked for weeks, and was upgrading from an asus eee pc netbook. I loved how much i was able to put that thing through for three years and how it survived, and when i found this on sale on newegg for $50 more than the lower level asus i was going to get i had to jump on it. bad thing is that i had to do a few different things for setup, but if you know anything about computers its easy.
    taythegibs:
    JHewey:
    taythegibs:
    i looked for weeks, and was upgrading from an asus eee pc netbook. I loved how much i was able to put that thing through for three years and how it survived, and when i found this on sale on newegg for $50 more than the lower level asus i was going to get i had to jump on it. bad thing is that i had to do a few different things for setup, but if you know anything about computers its easy.
    Sending PM. Don't want to clog up this thread.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Medic45:
    Any time my man. Enjoy.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    So was chatting it with the manager of the b&m today. I told him I needed something special for a bomb... so he comes back with these... not sure who the lucky victim will be.

image0DB1DE70-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)" >

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Got a package in the mail today. A five pack of origen originals, and twenty gran habano 3sls.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Medic45:
    So your the one who beat me out on that My Father box and all the singles. Hmmmm, well I just have one word for you. Enjoy!!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    So your the one who beat me out on that My Father box and all the singles. Hmmmm, well I just have one word for you. Enjoy!!!!
    Lol sorry bro and I sure plan on it lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    Today I received this bomb from interpim. Thanks again.

I also received 10 BOTL 2012 cigars made by drew estate
    Lookin forward to those BOTLS!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got some 5V Limitada's from Stad... gonna do some video reviews of all the Limitada releases... just need to get my hands on some 12's

IMG_20120620_100229.
    So last week james PMs me and says give me your address you have a stinky on the way. I tired to say no and offer something in return but he said no. Well thanks james I will enjoy ashtray and the cigars.

• mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Got some 5 Vegas Limitada 2005, 2006, and 2007, along with a Hemingway Best Seller from Stad. My collection of every 5V Limitada ever made is now complete!!