Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Girlfriend sent me to CI to pick up gift certificate for her dad. I really thought I could walk out without buying anything. I was wrong but I did keep it small. Picked up a LA Aurora 107 robust and a SL Oval Maduro Corona
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ask for a trade and bandyt09 steped up and sent me 5 of what i was looking for and suggest a donation be made to the DCCC in his name from me which it will in a day or so, thanks todd image
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I haven't been able to post too much lately, but this was my last order from a week or 2 ago. Hope it's OK to post in the "what did you get today?" thread. I didn't want to clutter up the forums with a "what did you get a week or 2 ago" thread ;-)

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    This is my take for the week not just from today

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Went to my B&M today and picked these up Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Had my LED's come in today... but they were all messed up, dont know if they were shipped messed up, but thanks usps for shoving them into the mailbox and making it worse.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    JHewey:
    Dan (toombes) decided to bomb me.

I expect a very detailed and thoroughly engrossing review on each and every one of them! Glad they got there safely, Justin. Enjoy!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Stopped in at a B&M while headed to a concert today. They had Davidoff, which made spending lots of money really hard not to do. Instead, I just picked up a couple Illusione to smoke at the concert and these: IMAG0195 Yup, they still had Tat Wolfmen in stock. They even opened up another box so I could grab two of them. I'm definitely going to have to go back and look around a little more when I have more time to browse.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped in at a B&M while headed to a concert today. They had Davidoff, which made spending lots of money really hard not to do. Instead, I just picked up a couple Illusione to smoke at the concert and these: IMAG0195 Yup, they still had Tat Wolfmen in stock. They even opened up another box so I could grab two of them. I'm definitely going to have to go back and look around a little more when I have more time to browse.
    Man BnMs around you are awesome. All I do is PM myself at my local BnMs.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Some Johnny-O's from Todd!

Picked up a box of 2012 Viaje Zombies. Last time I just bought a 4 pack and sent them all out in my zombie invasion bombs. I might actually keep a couple to smoke this time. IMAG0196 IMAG0197 IMAG0198 Actually, who am I kidding? I bought this for the box!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    That is BADASS bro! Congrats! If you (or any other brothers) come across an empty box of the Zombies would you let me know and possibly send it my way? Thanks!

Got my azz handed to me by Steve (Steve2010) yesterday and blew me away with his generosity and thoughtfulness, thank you Steve!

• Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Hope you enjoy them!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got my box of 5Vegas Classic coronas from the Sprint Sale! I'm assuming the 10 5VC torps I ordered the day before are in my landlord's office.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    How can I resist Fuente Fuentes for $19 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Holy crap! Congrats Lee :)
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Very kind gift from Gaetano7890. Again, thank you!!
    imageFor some reason Similac is convinced I'm pregnant (which I'm not!) This is the second package I have received from them this week. Just thought it was too funny not to share :)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Maybe TJ knows something you don't? ROFL!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    0patience:
    Lol! Good point.... T.j., babe, do we need to talk?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    WhoDeyGal:
    0patience:
    TJ is prego?? And gonna brest feed?
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    My girl had a hair appointment in Boston today, so I shopped around, picked up two suits (I went looking for sun glasses and ended up with two suits and no glasses). We grabbed sushi and on the way back we got soaked in a downpour. I mean, just stepped out of the shower with our clothes on, soaked. Then I got home to Greg's end of a high end trade we set up:

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Graet selection Rob...Congarts!!! The partagas 160 is a phenomonal smoke.
    Rob1110:
    My girl had a hair appointment in Boston today, so I shopped around, picked up two suits (I went looking for sun glasses and ended up with two suits and no glasses). We grabbed sushi and on the way back we got soaked in a downpour. I mean, just stepped out of the shower with our clothes on, soaked. Then I got home to Greg's end of a high end trade we set up:

Lee, you cannot and should not resist them. Enjoy!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    0patience:
    TJ is prego?? And gonna brest feed?

No, no. No drinks are going to be coming out of me! lol
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    But do you think that Similac can be a protein shake substitute?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Not sure I would want to try that, lol
    Just recieved this box today. I am still waiting for the Partagas P No:1 Photobucket Photobucket
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    BEARCLAWED in the West/East Coast bombing warfare:

bandyt09:
    BEARCLAWED in the West/East Coast bombing warfare:

Utterly insane!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I didn't got nothing today. But I did put a new chain on my bike and some new cleats on my shoes. Ain't nothing gonna stop me now. Big Smile [:D]