Redneck Bully's.
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Holy crap!!! What a nice selection. I'm drooling..........lol
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    2 more liga privada feral pigs.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    A xikar xi and a Fuente Hemingway yesterday while in Gatlinburg
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Received my August COTMC 5 pack, this is one of the best so far if U are not a member of the COTMC I urge U to join, U will save on all of your orders U will see the savings on the first month, i do not work for C.Com, but when I come across a deal that works I have to pass it on. Here is what I received today: 1] 5 Vegas Limited 2012 Belicaso 2] Genesis the Project by Ramo`n Bueso, toro (92 rated) This is a AWESOME shiny smooth smoke, it is one for the HUMI I have placed my order with my sales gal Tina for a box, this is how great this smoke is in my opinion. 3] Oliva Master Blends III Robusto 4] Gurkha Vipor Fang 5] Padilla 1948 Edicio`n Limited Robusto. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Viaje C4, Summerfest, and TNT.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I am pissed that Ernesto is dismantling all of his lines. I love the Black Bear so I had to stock up before it goes away. I got 30 Padilla Black Bear and 30 Golden Bear(10 Bear Packs), 2 Bareknuckle Punch, 3 San Lotano Habano Lanceros, 1 coffin La Gloria Cubana Rabito de Cochino and 2 Flor de Las Antillas.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ShotgunJohn:
    I am pissed that Ernesto is dismantling all of his lines. I love the Black Bear so I had to stock up before it goes away. I got 30 Padilla Black Bear and 30 Golden Bear(10 Bear Packs), 2 Bareknuckle Punch, 3 San Lotano Habano Lanceros, 1 coffin La Gloria Cubana Rabito de Cochino and 2 Flor de Las Antillas.
    Dang John that's a he!!uva pick up
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    I got these last night, I went to the B&M with only getting humidification stuff....lol image
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    ShotgunJohn:

Damn John, it looks like you got Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby all wrapped up. Wheres goldilocks? HA!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Bombay:
    ShotgunJohn:

Damn John, it looks like you got Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby all wrapped up. Wheres goldilocks? HA!
    Goldilocks could be LGC :)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    bundle of my uzi weighs a ton
    Question, I'm using this thread because I know it will be seen very soon, I want to ask a question about posting pictures and I know we have a thread for that in play, I did go to the search area and typed in posting pictures, all the conversations came up, how do U or what do U click on to enetr a question in a thread that does not have the reply tab know what i mean. example: when we want to reply to a thread we see, REPLY EDIT QUOTE ETC. but when U enter search words to find a thread it shows U the conversations in that area what do U click on to add a reply, is this a bunch of crap, please reply thanks again sorry for all the mess
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    get a photobucket acount there free.put pics on photo bucket then share to other websites cipy and paste it was fairly easy
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    seagarlover:
    Question, I'm using this thread because I know it will be seen very soon, I want to ask a question about posting pictures and I know we have a thread for that in play, I did go to the search area and typed in posting pictures, all the conversations came up, how do U or what do U click on to enetr a question in a thread that does not have the reply tab know what i mean. example: when we want to reply to a thread we see, REPLY EDIT QUOTE ETC. but when U enter search words to find a thread it shows U the conversations in that area what do U click on to add a reply, is this a bunch of crap, please reply thanks again sorry for all the mess
    look near the bottom of the page, it should say "show entire thread" somewhere down there.
  • tobaccomantobaccoman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    one ten pack of Man o War Toros for 26.30 on CS
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Got knocked the "bleep" out by Bigshizza!!! See TPB thread for pics!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    My PIF from Kingjk. Thanks brother!Photobucket
    Thank You all for your help.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Met up with Caleb today to hand over the Snoobs pass and wallopped me with the singles... and I got another box O Osok goodness. Caleb it was awesome meeting you! Enjoyed the smokes and conversation and beer!

image30639075-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bigfnsteve:
    Met up with Caleb today to hand over the Snoobs pass and wallopped me with the singles... and I got another box O Osok goodness. Caleb it was awesome meeting you! Enjoyed the smokes and conversation and beer!

image30639075-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Very Nice,, reminded by that CAO,, may have to go humi diving!! Hey whats that one on the far left??
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Its a Diablo.. thats 6 years old? I think thats what he said
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Damn BigFer you're like the guy we all go to score stuff from in prison..
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dang steve. nice freakin haul. this BnM I must check out someday soon
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Joe helped me find some kilo kai since stores around me its a special order with min of 6 ordered. And he threw in a couple cigars. Thanks Joe.