Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    That rum is delicious!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got some goodies from a trade with a other blog owner...

IMG_20120816_124655.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    First was a bomb from Ocho.

next some pick ups from my adventures to the shops arond town
    imageimage
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    5er of the lfd cammy chisels.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    My first CCOM order. I would like to give special thanks to Juinn for letting me borrow his camera.

On a side note, I seemed to have overbought my humidor a bit. As such, and since Saturday is my birthday, I am announcing the First Annual jThanatos Bought Too Much And Wants Too Bomb Somebody Festival. (FAjBTMAWTBSF for short). Shoot me a PM with addy's of deserving BoTL (or yourself, I guess...) and I will release the hounds....sticks sent may differ from those pictured above. First 3 addresses of people who aren't already getting boxes from me..."Win".

Happy Hunting.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jthanatos:
    My first CCOM order. I would like to give special thanks to Juinn for letting me borrow his camera.

On a side note, I seemed to have overbought my humidor a bit. As such, and since Saturday is my birthday, I am announcing the First Annual jThanatos Bought Too Much And Wants Too Bomb Somebody Festival. (FAjBTMAWTBSF for short). Shoot me a PM with addy's of deserving BoTL (or yourself, I guess...) and I will release the hounds....sticks sent may differ from those pictured above. First 3 addresses of people who aren't already getting boxes from me..."Win".

Happy Hunting.
    actually. I think they're pretty nice pictures. so you are quite welcome haha. for FAjBTMAWTBSF you know who I'm gonna vote for. ya hurd cap'n? capitan? vroom vrooom
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JHewey:
    Joe helped me find some kilo kai since stores around me its a special order with min of 6 ordered. And he threw in a couple cigars. Thanks Joe.

Who is this joe fella, heck of guy for sure :)?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jthanatos:

Happy Hunting.
    Damn brah.
    I heard these were good. Rob had one last time we herfed. the guy I bought it from threw in a Davidoff salamon! what a nice guy. i rike him
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    I heard these were good. Rob had one last time we herfed. the guy I bought it from threw in a Davidoff salamon! what a nice guy. i rike him
    Oh man....was that one of the 5 packs? Those are awesome....I wanted to jump bad
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    box of LITTTLE MONSTERS
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Oh man....was that one of the 5 packs? Those are awesome....I wanted to jump bad
    yea dude it was. that guy is a stellar guy. very top notch. can't wait to try these out. i can't believe he gave me one of those davidoff royal salute salamons... didn't know there was such kindness over there haha
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Got my a$$ whooped by Jim (BigShizza) yesterday....
    Thanks for the 'gars, Jim. I'm looking forward to them all!

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    yea dude it was. that guy is a stellar guy. very top notch. can't wait to try these out. i can't believe he gave me one of those davidoff royal salute salamons... didn't know there was such kindness over there haha
    Those look tasty as hell!!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    Joe helped me find some kilo kai since stores around me its a special order with min of 6 ordered. And he threw in a couple cigars. Thanks Joe.

Who is this joe fella, heck of guy for sure :)?
    Our good friend j0z3r, but im sure you know this already...
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Received these bad boys from bandyt09, thanks again.
    and the kid halfway hit me with these killer gars, thank you
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Me Buys Meself Presents Every WEEK....

5 of each of the following: Punch Bareknuckle, 5 Vegas High Primings, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Kristoff Maduro, CAO l'anniversairre Maduro, Ave Maria, Tatuaje Miami Regios
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    New pipe, made by a turkish carver:

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    xmacro:
    New pipe, made by a turkish carver:

That's amazing!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The buffalonian:
    Received these bad boys from bandyt09, thanks again.
    and the kid halfway hit me with these killer gars, thank you
    Halfway??? I think Halfway is somewhere around the North Dakota/ Minnesota stateline,,,lol ,, Bill went in with me on the box purchase of the LTD's and I threw some xtras in the mix.. The shy one is a CAO anniversaire,, Thanks Bill!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice selection from Jthanatos. Thank you very much!!!!! Alot of Favs!

The Kid had some splits for me and some traveling companions...Really..

Late Comer into this was insomnniapb very nice hit!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Congrats!!! Never had spiced rum. How is the taste?
    JHewey:

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Great selection...Congrats!!!
    jthanatos:

Happy Hunting.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Got a nice little bomb from Todd aka Bandyt, 4 sticks including an Ave Maria, a La Flor de Cano, JdN Antano Consul, and a My Father Le Bijou 1922.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    rzaman:
    The taste of Kilo Kai is very nice, to me the strongest taste is of vanilla or almond, maybe both, it's hard to tell with the other flavors. When mixed with a lemon lime soda, such as sprite or 7-up, it tastes like cream soda...it's incredible.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    j0z3r:
    rzaman:
    The taste of Kilo Kai is very nice, to me the strongest taste is of vanilla or almond, maybe both, it's hard to tell with the other flavors. When mixed with a lemon lime soda, such as sprite or 7-up, it tastes like cream soda...it's incredible.
    Where'd you get it Joe? You've peaked my interest...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    rzaman:
    Bevmo or Total Wine should have it. I pick mine up at a local that has insanely good pricing.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    rzaman:
    Bevmo or Total Wine should have it. I pick mine up at a local that has insanely good pricing.
    +1 for the Kilo Kat, great spiced rum.. Also gonna recommend Kraken spiced rum as well, another great one!