Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Lookin yummy! After you smoke those let me know which you like best. Thats the next on my stocking list, and can't decide between PSP2 or Monte 2 or Upmann2.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    blurr:
    Lookin yummy! After you smoke those let me know which you like best. Thats the next on my stocking list, and can't decide between PSP2 or Monte 2 or Upmann2.
    I can't wait to smoke them. Looks like I'm gonna have to hold off until the rain clears away. But I will let you know which one I like best, and I say stock up on the Monte 2, I'm thinking about getting a box of those or the partagas
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    Basically stole these off of ccom as cheap as I paid for them. image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:
    I can't wait to smoke them. Looks like I'm gonna have to hold off until the rain clears away. But I will let you know which one I like best, and I say stock up on the Monte 2, I'm thinking about getting a box of those or the partagas
    Personally, I like the Upmann and Diplo No 2's with the Vegas Robainia right after. I havent had the PSP2 yet, but will soon. The Diplo I had recently was amazing, and Upmann's have been my favorite as of late.
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:
    Personally, I like the Upmann and Diplo No 2's with the Vegas Robainia right after. I havent had the PSP2 yet, but will soon. The Diplo I had recently was amazing, and Upmann's have been my favorite as of late.
    I've been wanting to try one of those Diplos, I think I might try and find one shortly
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    robertgreen30:
    Got a little present in the mail today for myself Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Wait hold on let me get a flash light ...... Oh yeah nice! I was gifted 2 of those samplers fory sisters wedding. I went through one already. Partagas being my fav out of the bunch. Congrats You'll enjoy them.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Where is the seal on the top? Maybe they quit putting them on there. When they first came out the band on the Partagas was the Standard Band A. They must have changed to the PSP2 band and stopped putting the seal on it.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Bomb from Trident

Thanks again!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Just got a 5 pack of la aurora preferidos cameroon lanceros in the mail today. so excited.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Domus Magnus is yummy Rick, nice score
    "I gotta say it was a good day" Picked these up from the B&M, with a little something to go with them image
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    JLonsinger2011:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:
    I've been wanting to try one of those Diplos, I think I might try and find one shortly

With the interest we may be putting together a group buy for 2 to 3 boxes of various piramides. Have to wait a month or 2 after the San Cristobals to get the ball and chain off my back, but she just landed a new job today so I see more orders in a month or so.
    robertgreen30:
    "I gotta say it was a good day" Picked these up from the B&M, with a little something to go with them image
    love the cellar reserve and the diamond crown is fantastic
    blurr:
    JLonsinger2011:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:

With the interest we may be putting together a group buy for 2 to 3 boxes of various piramides. Have to wait a month or 2 after the San Cristobals to get the ball and chain off my back, but she just landed a new job today so I see more orders in a month or so.
    i wouldn't have a problem, we should take this to PM. Diplo, SC, and PSP2 are all on my list in the coming months, and aside from corona, pyramide is my favorite vitola
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    love the cellar reserve and the diamond crown is fantastic
    Haven't had either one yet can't wait to smoke 'em
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    JLonsinger2011:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    blurr:

i wouldn't have a problem, we should take this to PM. Diplo, SC, and PSP2 are all on my list in the coming months, and aside from corona, pyramide is my favorite vitola
    Can I get in
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I got blown up today by Paul

MTuccelli:
    I got blown up today by Paul

Mike you've been getting blown up with the NUB DUB's lately, nice!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Couldn't help myself and bought the rest of the 80th's my b&m had plus a couple stragglers Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Great selection Lee...Congrats!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Couldn't help myself and bought the rest of the 80th's my b&m had plus a couple stragglers Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Was a great day from the good brothers! The Stogie Stand arrived along with Brett's PIF. See the appropriate threads for details and pictures :D Thanks gents!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Got my gars from gaetano, thanx brother! And a stogie stand!! Quite unexpected but greatly appreciated!!image
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Reg, what is the first stick on the left?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    i went to the b&m picked up a cao concert.an octoberfest and something my guy suggested i took pics but they came out terrible was to embarassed to post them..
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    It is Sencillo Platinum- blended by Christian Eiroa of Camacho but marketed by Keith Park who is also known for popular God of Fire cigar. It is a Honduran Puro.
    Rain:
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    rzaman:
    It is Sencillo Platinum- blended by Christian Eiroa of Camacho but marketed by Keith Park who is also known for popular God of Fire cigar. It is a Honduran Puro.
    Rain:
    thanx rzaman, i couldnt have said it better myself, lol...ive been wanting to try one of those, so lucky me
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Got my Stogie Stand from Dan..thanks man very cool! Also, some Padrons from Lee, lucky I am!! Davidoffs 2000, Tat Mex Exp
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Some Tatuaje TAA's and a freebie shirt

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Steve2010:
    Some Tatuaje TAA's and a freebie shirt

Very nice Steve!!