Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped by a B&M on the way home from work hoping/wishing they would have the Mule Kick in stock (they carry Crowned Heads, so I was hopeful). They didn't. Instead left with an Illusione 888 Maduro and an AF BTL as a consolation. Could have been worse.
    you, my friend have hooked me up in the past so I will return the favor... Mule Kick coming your way... PM incoming
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped by a B&M on the way home from work hoping/wishing they would have the Mule Kick in stock (they carry Crowned Heads, so I was hopeful). They didn't. Instead left with an Illusione 888 Maduro and an AF BTL as a consolation. Could have been worse.
    you, my friend have hooked me up in the past so I will return the favor... Mule Kick coming your way... PM incoming
    Man, you can't say anything around here without repercussions! PM replied. Thank you very much Rob. You are awesome!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    Man, you can't say anything around here without repercussions! PM replied. Thank you very much Rob. You are awesome!
    No...you're BOTH awesome!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    No...you're BOTH awesome!!
    Couldn't have said it better!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    You guys disgust me to the point of pukage maximus
    jliu:
    Awe, does Juney bug need a huggy hug??
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    Yes. Its about time someone offered. Brb gonna go get cocoa butter
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    Yes. Its about time someone offered. Brb gonna go get cocoa butter
    No happy ending though!
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    OchoZacho:
    jliu:
    :) hi :) Yes. Its about time someone offered. Brb gonna go get cocoa butter
    No happy ending though!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    box of CAO brazilia gol. had one off the rack and it was quite tasty. thinking of letting the rest of the box rest for a year and see how they taste compared to tonight.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Nothing cigar related. This is better! My Father gave me my Grandfather's 1954 Gibson!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Toombes:
    Nothing cigar related. This is better! My Father gave me my Grandfather's 1954 Gibson!
    awesome!!!!!!!!!! I bet it sounds amazing by now. Rosewood or mahagony?
    PM to ya, Dustin.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Very nice Daniel. My dad left me with an Epiphone when he was here for Thanksgiving. I forgot how much I enjoy playing. I had a jam session with my neighbors last week and had a blast. One of them is Navajo and he busted out his flute. Might have to get some cold beers and jam again this week.
    pelirrojo:
    Very nice Daniel. My dad left me with an Epiphone when he was here for Thanksgiving. I forgot how much I enjoy playing. I had a jam session with my neighbors last week and had a blast. One of them is Navajo and he busted out his flute. Might have to get some cold beers and jam again this week.

Thanks, man. I haven't played in a band or jammed in years and I really miss it.
    Sounds like you guys had a blast!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Not cigar related, but I finally got around to getting a new flapper valve for my toilet: image:D
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    WaterDemon:
    Not cigar related, but I finally got around to getting a new flapper valve for my toilet: image:D
    You can't smoke that?
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Nah, well, you could TRY I suppose lol. So my belated birthday gift from the girlfriend came in the mail, she got me a 12 cigar sampler pack from some other site. Never had any of these except the vindicator. Should be fun to smoke! image
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949

first bomb from SleevePlz. Awesome spread, a great welcome to the club. I dont know how long im going to be able to let these things hang out.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Toombes:

DUDE thats FREAking AWESOME............ I know you gotta be stoked.....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:

first bomb from SleevePlz. Awesome spread, a great welcome to the club. I dont know how long im going to be able to let these things hang out.
    Glad to see they got there safely. It was a short journey, just start firing them up tonight!!! Be careful though, a couple of those are really strong!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

Glad to see they got there safely. It was a short journey, just start firing them up tonight!!! Be careful though, a couple of those are really strong!
    Thinking about burning the daruma tonight. I do like a strong cigar but this would be a first lancero. So excited!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    From Mr. Fake boobies (Matt/Doc)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    A bomb from Shaun
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    These arrived yesterday..

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Payback from Twisted, return fire can be a bit ch!

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Picked up a Opus X FF from the B&M here in Gatlinburg
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:

I'm sorry what?
    Dude let me know how those are.

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    stephen_hannibal:
    smoke em if you got em:

I'm sorry what?
    Dude let me know how those are.

I have one with your name on it..you cant see your name on it in the picture though..lol
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Got an Alec Bradley Fine & Rare 2012 from the husband of one of my patients today. Going to let it sit in the Humi for a bit.