Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    jsnake:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    ive never heard of those brands. what are they? another boutique nica puro blend? house of emelio stuff?
    262 Manifesto only 262 boxes made a few years ago. Not sure about the other.
    ahh. time to read some reviews on it. thanks jake
    The other is 1502 Ruby - House of Emilio stuff
    thanks schnoopie
    juinns a whore lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    jsnake:
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    ive never heard of those brands. what are they? another boutique nica puro blend? house of emelio stuff?
    262 Manifesto only 262 boxes made a few years ago. Not sure about the other.
    ahh. time to read some reviews on it. thanks jake
    The other is 1502 Ruby - House of Emilio stuff
    thanks schnoopie
    juinns a whore lol
    thank you too turtle dove ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    curtpick:
    Curt u so nasty.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Received my winnings from Jake's auction! Contributing to a worthwhile cause would have been enough. Instead, I wound up with my first box of cigars. Thanks Jake can't wait to try one! image
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Got my prize from Jake too! Very cool lighter and a can of butane.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You guys that won cigars please let them rest a little. Lots of travel time on them. Want you to enjoy your prizes.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Daily deal DPG CC's, clearance gurkha shaggy lanceros and mario palominos... Im cheap!photo 20140409_155845_zpsvebmacvk.jpg
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got a package from rsherman today. We agreed to a blind 5v5 trade, but this man clearly doesn't know how to count! He sent me a Room 101 San Andres, Gran Habano Azteca, Gurkha Para la Gente, Gurkha Legend, AF Sungrown (I think?), Casa Magna Dominican, Nat Sherman Timeless (I think it's the Nicaraguan blend), MOW Ruination, Mi Barrio by DPG, and a RP American Market.

Thanks so much, man. Hope you enjoy the package I sent.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Contest winnings

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Darktower007:
    perkinke:
    deejmemixx:
    perkinke:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    perkinke:
    Camacho lovin' has landed.
    where did you get the camacho sampler box?!?!?!
    PM to ya.
    can I get a pm as well
    Yup! Check it.
    Ditto need PM!
    Can I get the info on this? I have seen one place with them that is named after an ocean on the US east coast. Same place?
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    A customer of mine just came in and dropped me off 2 of these. He is a local distributor and said these were new. I can't wait to fire it up. I gave the other to my buddy at work who smokes as well.image
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    musicman3:
    A customer of mine just came in and dropped me off 2 of these. He is a local distributor and said these were new. I can't wait to fire it up. I gave the other to my buddy at work who smokes as well.image
    aren't those the jay-z cigars?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    musicman3:
    A customer of mine just came in and dropped me off 2 of these. He is a local distributor and said these were new. I can't wait to fire it up. I gave the other to my buddy at work who smokes as well.

Yeah, first I have seen them in public. Let us know what you think
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    rsherman24:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    musicman3:
    A customer of mine just came in and dropped me off 2 of these. He is a local distributor and said these were new. I can't wait to fire it up. I gave the other to my buddy at work who smokes as well.

yeah, they have a STUPID expensive retail price tag too
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    rsherman24:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    musicman3:

I will let you know when I smoke it. Probably will wait a week to let the last bit of sinus cold get out of my head. But I will post when I do.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Bigshizza:
    Soooo pretty
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    baller
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I got two Casa Fuentes lanceros. One for me and one for....
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ehehat:
    Bigger Ballah
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got 2 more distressed wine coolers, got them rewired, expoxied fans in and ran wiring letting them dry and air out epoxy smells, that will put me at 7 wineadors,
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got 2 more distressed wine coolers, got them rewired, expoxied fans in and ran wiring letting them dry and air out epoxy smells, that will put me at 7 wineadors,
    dang son. Biggest ballah.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    If I find a distressed one could you help guide me through getting it set up right?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    jsnake:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    If I find a distressed one could you help guide me through getting it set up right?
    Dang! Seven wine-a-dors!! I can't even keep one medium sized humi full. I wanna be like Joe when I grow up!
    jsnake:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sure, not a prob doing just takes a bit of electrical know how, and patience, i think i spend more time adjusting bent hinges and installing the pc fans.
    1st of many box's to come in, hence the extra winador's, lol
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jsnake:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sure, not a prob doing just takes a bit of electrical know how, and patience, i think i spend more time adjusting bent hinges and installing the pc fans.

Joe I may be hitting you up for some info on the fans .... I got my new wine fridge for x-mas and have trays coming sometime this month .....